Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sons of Liberty International (SOLI)

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    The Palestinians know very well this game...who knows, with their strategic alliance, maybe Israel will train its ally Kurdistan on how to do proper, humane checkpoint vetting, hehe.

Believe me if asked to choose between my suggestion of an airlift to a Christian country, or for American vets and adventurists to 'volunteer' their military service and train them to fight against ISIS and co...the great majority would choose the airlift. Only reason that option is not on the table is no Christian country gives a damn enough to do so, or even sees in saving Assyrians enough "PR material" to motivate them in the manner it motivated Israel with her Ethiopian Jews.
    i dont totally "trust" the kurds as i have heard that some have destroyed arab villages (homes) https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/11/13/...r-isis-battles no matter if the leader of the tribe thought it was a cool idea to support isis , poor innocents have lost their own "richness". what are these people going to do once their homes have been destroyed?
    and i have heard the same happening in syria.
    this + the possibility of fighting against assad and turkish forces + the fear of kidnapping stop me from joining them. i would have been accepted (i got confirmation) , probably only used as a postergirl
    as an italian citizen i am a valuable "person" in that mess , groups like isis probably have more interests in taking me than the sdf , there s a possibility that the terrorists might fake being of the sdf to take me as an hostage (italy is already under negotiations with isis to free an italian hostage... )
    these are the reasons why despite praising the sdf i am not fighting alongside them... i admit im still undecised

im thinking about the joining the army (and i didnt do it before for health + the possibility of having clinton as president) but despite my health issues and increasing age there is still the fear i might be sent in the ukranian front, i support more the russians than the ukranians on this matter, and women arent even allowed to fight.
    Last edited by crazyladybutterfly; 03-27-2017 at 09:46 AM.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information