Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty International (SOLI)

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

Dont waste your money on these groups, who by their modus operandi will only endanger Assyrians and other Christian MENA further with retributory attacks once SOLI leaves...as any American led directive surely lacks the patience needed to stay on for generations.

Instead, use your money and volunteers for an airlift campaign similar to the one conducted for the Jews of Ethiopie in 1991. This is the best solution for the MENA minority groups. Fly them off to some christian lands. Otherwise, militarizing them will only end up in their destruction; unlike Kurds for eg, Assyrians just do not have the numbers to be an expedient 'cannon fodder' group for the West's military campaigns and geopolitical agenda.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Dont waste your money on these groups, who by their modus operandi will only endanger Assyrians and other Christian MENA further with retributory attacks once SOLI leaves...as any American led directive surely lacks the patience needed to stay on for generations.

Instead, use your money and volunteers for an airlift campaign similar to the one conducted for the Jews of Ethiopie in 1991. This is the best solution for the MENA minority groups. Fly them off to some christian lands. Otherwise, militarizing them will only end up in their destruction; unlike Kurds for eg, Assyrians just do not have the numbers to be an expedient 'cannon fodder' group for the West's military campaigns and geopolitical agenda.
    do you really believe they want to leave their ancestral land ? i doubt so . the assyrians are just going to defend themselves if they get trained and equipped , s you said .. they arent enough...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    do you really believe they want to leave their ancestral land ? i doubt so . the assyrians are just going to defend themselves if they get trained and equipped , s you said .. they arent enough...
    You know who will genocide them? The same people who genocided the Armenians, the Kurds...yes Young Turks ordered it, but Kurds were the ones doing the dirty work, actively gnociding and cleansing Armenians from the same area you speaking of today.

You have to realize the illegal 2003 American led invasion of Iraq (which indirectly has a hand to the Syrian war) will be seen as the catalyst of the extinction of Christianity from its ancestral homelands...something thousand+ years of Islamic rule did not do.

The days of Christianity in MENA are numbered.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You know who will genocide them? The same people who genocided the Armenians, the Kurds...yes Young Turks ordered it, but Kurds were the ones doing the dirty work, actively gnociding and cleansing Armenians from the same area you speaking of today.

You have to realize the illegal 2003 American led invasion of Iraq (which indirectly has a hand to the Syrian war) will be seen as the catalyst of the extinction of Christianity from its ancestral homelands...something thousand+ years of Islamic rule did not do.

The days of Christianity in MENA are numbered.
    are they going to genocide the arabs in kurdistan too? where is the "evidence"?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

are they going to genocide the arabs in kurdistan too? where is the "evidence"?
    read your own quotes...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

NPU is a military organization that was formed late in 2014, largely but not exclusively by indigenous Assyrian Christians in Iraq, to defend against Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.[2] The Nineveh plains are a region where Assyrians in Iraq have traditionally been concentrated.[3] By December 2014, the group said it had between 500 and 1000 men in training, that the US was helping train them, and that financial support was coming mostly from Assyrians in the US and Europe

n May 2016 NPU said that it participated in fighting at Tesqopa along with Peshmerga forces.[5] In September 2016, NPU soldiers repelled an ISIS effort to retake Tesqopa.[6]
    Also in September 2016, NPU worked with the Iraqi army to liberate the Shabak village of Badanah from ISIS, with the support of international coalition airstrikes.[7][8][9][10]
    In October 2016, NPU, alongside Peshmerga and Nineveh Plain Forces liberated the village of Bartella from ISIS.[11]
    In December 2016 Jameel al-Jameel, a member of the Nineveh Plains Protection Units claimed that Kurdish soldiers at checkpoints were interrogating and preventing Assyrian NPU soldiers and civilians seeking to enter the the Nineveh Plain.
    may 2016...the Christian militias are fighting side by side with Peshmerga

by christmas...peshmerga are showing them who is boss, typical MENA style (checkpoint intimidation/extortions)

The Kurds will only impose their will more and more as they consolidate their control of Kurdistan. It is natural, and what others have done to Kurds. Maybe Kurds are different though, maybe they have something in them that you obviously see. They have women fighters afterall...maybe they are no longer tribal feudalists. /Sarcasm

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

read your own quotes...
    i fear they might get oppressed but genocide is a stretch

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

may 2016...the Christian militias are fighting side by side with Peshmerga

by christmas...peshmerga are showing them who is boss, typical MENA style (checkpoint intimidation/extortions)

The Kurds will only impose their will more and more as they consolidate their control of Kurdistan. It is natural, and what others have done to Kurds. Maybe Kurds are different though, maybe they have something in them that you obviously see. They have women fighters afterall...maybe they are no longer tribal feudalists. /Sarcasm
    Mr. al-Jameel states also that a group of 750 Assyrian civilians was stopped at a checkpoint and not allowed to go into the Nineveh Plains unless they signed certain papers. He does not specify what these papers were.
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c6f_1481065895 as oppressive as it is the civilians have been allowed to enter. it is fair to specify.

oppression (which would eventually lead many to abandon their land) is very possible if a very nationalistic party will rule times later ... ut as nato allies i doubt they will put themselves in the difficult position of committing genocide.
    unless a civil ideological war breaks in kurdistan after the defeat of isis , there have been recently clashes between the pkk and the peshmergas ... but hopefully this wont happen

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/0...071119811.html

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

The Palestinians know very well this game...who knows, with their strategic alliance, maybe Israel will train its ally Kurdistan on how to do proper, humane checkpoint vetting, hehe.

Believe me if asked to choose between my suggestion of an airlift to a Christian country, or for American vets and adventurists to 'volunteer' their military service and train them to fight against ISIS and co...the great majority would choose the airlift. Only reason that option is not on the table is no Christian country gives a damn enough to do so, or even sees in saving Assyrians enough "PR material" to motivate them in the manner it motivated Israel with her Ethiopian Jews.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information