Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gang of Asian men weep as they are jailed for total of 32 years for abusing white girls...

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Haaaaaaa
    Country
    Poland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

What a disgusting!

Banned
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 11:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, Denmark
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Wessex
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomediterranid - Alpine - Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I don't quite understand how and why the daily mail publish so many of these stories with headlines such as this; 'Gang of Asian men weep as they are jailed for total of 32 years for abusing white girls'. I had thought there was guidelines reporting these things if committed by non-whites. Often, they will say 'Asian men', which is a product of PC, but not 'white girls' or for that matter, pictures of the offenders.

The Daily Mail is owned by the same 'plutocratic oligarchy', these newspapers owned by media conglomerates all with the same or similar agendas, why do they publish such stories showing the horrors of multiculturalism? The short answer I can think of, that they produce these stories to keep white middle class, combatable tory voters at bay, docile and not actively thinking of revolt (my parents are two good examples). There must be further reasoning and explination for this. Has anyone on our side written a case study on the Daily Mail and the material they publish?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallamedes View Post
    Hopefully prison justice will get them instead.

If U.K. prisons are anything like U.S. prisons, these fools won't last a month in general population. Child rapists tend to get shanked in the U.S. when they go to jail.
    "Nonces" are separated from the general population in UK prisons as well.

A couple of things worth noticing about this story: these scum regard a prison sentence as a rite of passage. They'll be met with a hero's welcome, when they return to their Paki slum after their (obscenely short, of which they'll actually serve even less) prison sentences.

And;

The article says they are all British-born Pakis. Yet another indication that most, but not quite all, Islamic immigrants are rotten apples. However, the next generation is rotten to the core.
    Last edited by Eldritch; 11-07-2010 at 12:42 AM.

Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 6

0 Not allowed!

lol whut?
    Trufax

Even some cases that do end in a guilty verdict stir outrage. Last year, a judge sentenced a 24-year-old man to two years in prison for having sex with a 10-year-old after concluding that the girl had "dressed provocatively."

Patricia Scotland, England's first female attorney general since the job was created in the 15th century, appealed that sentence. It was increased to four years.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052803583.html

That whole article is about the UK's pathetically low rape conviction rape. It's rather sad when a country appears willing to bend over backwards to appease migrant scum, but won't do anything when their own women and children are being raped.
    Jagerstaffel: Where's [la bombe]?
    Jagerstaffel: I gotta send that bitch some shit in a box.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperivm View Post
    I don't quite understand how and why the daily mail publish so many of these stories with headlines such as this; 'Gang of Asian men weep as they are jailed for total of 32 years for abusing white girls'. I had thought there was guidelines reporting these things if committed by non-whites. Often, they will say 'Asian men', which is a product of PC, but not 'white girls' or for that matter, pictures of the offenders.

The Daily Mail is owned by the same 'plutocratic oligarchy', these newspapers owned by media conglomerates all with the same or similar agendas, why do they publish such stories showing the horrors of multiculturalism? The short answer I can think of, that they produce these stories to keep white middle class, combatable tory voters at bay, docile and not actively thinking of revolt (my parents are two good examples). There must be further reasoning and explination for this. Has anyone on our side written a case study on the Daily Mail and the material they publish?
    Your explanation is quite probable. Whilst informative and always a good read, the Daily Mail is quite firmly controlled by the establishment. They will support you getting angry and venting your frustrations, but will never support any real revolt against this. Basically, they've discovered the secret of letting people voice their frustrations, and therefore would be less likely to go over into action in toppling the Tory-Labour-Libdem leadership. In short, they're tricking you by making you think your voices are being heard. They're not.

Another explanation is that not everything is as conspiratory as we all want to make them out to be. Teh Zionists are coming to get you!!!11 Maybe. Or maybe not quite.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    06-22-2012 @ 10:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New World
    Ethnicity
    Limenian
    Country
    Peru
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid-Dinarid-Armenoid
    Religion
    Agnostic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39

0 Not allowed!

Hm, and I thought our justice system was shit...

Last Online
    11-17-2011 @ 03:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben from Yugoslavia; Bavarian, English, Irish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Politics
    Pro-White
    Religion
    Feh
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Ever notice how there are never stories about non-white migrants victimizing non-white citizens of the host countries they go to? We don't hear about hear about sex attacks on British-born Jamiacans or on Mexican-Americans. No, its always against white females.

Another example: http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...1/ai_n9961919/

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesypie View Post
    Ever notice how there are never stories about non-white migrants victimizing non-white citizens of the host countries they go to? We don't hear about hear about sex attacks on British-born Jamiacans or on Mexican-Americans. No, its always against white females.

...]
    This is because Jamaicans and Mexicans would not just sit back and wait for the police and the courts to do something nothing.

Tribal warfare is basically a way of life for these barbarians. They have no job, money, reputation or any kind of long-term prospects to lose with a laughably short prison term.

Now, the inevitable conclusion to be drawn from this is that our legal system cannot deal with people with such primitive value systems. It cannot deal with them, because it was designed to deal with civilised human beings.

And an equally inevitable corollary of this conclusion is that unless "the system" adjusts itself accordingly, then we'll have no choice but to revert back to same primitive race war mode that this filth lives all of its life immersed in.

i'ma educated foo w/money on my mind Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Taxonomy
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 346
    Given: 31

0 Not allowed!

Hopefully prison justice will get them instead.

If U.K. prisons are anything like U.S. prisons, these fools won't last a month in general population. Child rapists tend to get shanked in the U.S. when they go to jail.
    Not entirely related, but this reminds me of the story I saw on TV last night. A father was falsely accused by his children of raping them and was sentenced to life, but released after 20 years in prison. I just kept thinking of the crap that probably happened to him and prison how much it must have sucked for him, especially knowing he was completely innocent.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European-American
    Ethnicity
    British-American
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jerney View Post
    Not entirely related, but this reminds me of the story I saw on TV last night. A father was falsely accused by his children of raping them and was sentenced to life, but released after 20 years in prison. I just kept thinking of the crap that probably happened to him and prison how much it must have sucked for him, especially knowing he was completely innocent.
    Well, false imprisonments aren't unheard of, but Muslims are more prone to crime than, say, a white father IMO.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information