You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    Fortunately? Do you want to return to Somaliland? And do you intend to run for presdident?
    I've been slowly slowly building up a network to eventually do what the yahoodis call an 'aliya'. I travelled there several times over the past 5 years...Im in a business partnership with my dad and have some projects that I will focus on inshallah, when I resettle there in the next few years. If I were to have kids, I certainly would want them to be raised in Somaliland and not the west.

I intend to be in politics when in my 50s, since people are drawn to my ideas and see me as a 'leadership material', I would naturally make a good politician. I remember even as early as 5th grade, the girl who had a crush on me tried to groom me for class president, and campaigned for me hard.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Did you know the former leader/head of al Shabab was a Somalilander? (we use al shabab proxies to punish the mogadishu folks)...but any al Shabab found in Somaliland will get a bullet in his head

other Somalis call us 'the jews' of Somalia hehe.
    why do you dislike al shabaab but at the same time like boko haram?
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I've been slowly slowly building up a network to eventually do what the yahoodis call an 'aliya'. I travelled there several times over the past 5 years...Im in a business partnership with my dad and have some projects that I will focus on inshallah, when I resettle there in the next few years. If I were to have kids, I certainly would want them to be raised in Somaliland and not the west.

I intend to be in politics when in my 50s, since people are drawn to my ideas and see me as a 'leadership material', I would naturally make a good politician. I remember even as early as 5th grade, the girl who had a crush on me tried to groom me for class president, and campaigned for me hard.
    IF YOU WANT TO BECOME POLITICIAN YOU SHOULD BEGIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. even in italy politicians begin when in their 20s /30s

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

2 Not allowed!

Well, it's good that you want to help build your homeland up! In an optimal world, I would like my theoretical children to grow up exposed to as little of the prevalent western hedonism as possible, but that isnt an option for me, as I have no true ethnic homeland, and I am far too much of an American nationalist to ever leave my nation, despite its faults. This is why I intend to move to a rural area.

Also, Somali women are so beautiful inside and out, I'm sure you'll find a wonderful wife. I used to volunteer my time assisting homeless children (I did it for about four years), there was a Somali woman there. So beautiful, and talk about a good Muslim, she was nearly a Hafiza as a high schooler. All her friend were the same, and oh, it made me feel a bit jealous I must say.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    why do you dislike al shabaab but at the same time like boko haram?
    al Shabaab's 'philosophy' is un-Somali. They are salafists with an ideology developed in a land full of shia and other sects...Somalis were always sunni Muslims under the shafi'ite madhab, like Yemen, Indonesia, Kurdistan, Upper Egypt, and the Hejaz before the wahabi saud took it.

Just like I dont like western imposed idealogies force-fed into our people (Mao had to kill 60 million chinese to 'force feed' western marxism into his people). Idealogies are liek clothes, if you are fat, dont put skinny jeans on. Shabaabism is a Saudi solution to a Saudi problem, it has no help for Somalia, it will be like a fat man putting skinny jeans.

Boko Haraam though salafist aswell, is a move by Nigerians for Nigerians, and the foundation principle is similar to mine..."Remove negative foreign/alien ideas". Yes they have alot of salafis in their rank, but Boko Haram are not saudi wannabes...while shabab are. And I never respect or admire lapdogs.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

al Shabaab's 'philosophy' is un-Somali. They are salafists with an ideology developed in a land full of shia and other sects...Somalis were always sunni Muslims under the shafi'ite madhab, like Yemen, Indonesia, Kurdistan, Upper Egypt, and the Hejaz before the wahabi saud took it.

Just like I dont like western imposed idealogies force-fed into our people (Mao had to kill 60 million chinese to 'force feed' western marxism into his people). Idealogies are liek clothes, if you are fat, dont put skinny jeans on. Shabaabism is a Saudi solution to a Saudi problem, it has no help for Somalia, it will be like a fat man putting skinny jeans.

Boko Haraam though salafist aswell, is a move by Nigerians for Nigerians, and the foundation principle is similar to mine..."Remove negative foreign/alien ideas". Yes they have alot of salafis in their rank, but Boko Haram are not saudi wannabes...while shabab are. And I never respect or admire lapdogs.
    in which way is alshabaab foreign? can you explain better?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

If foreign influence is your only problem, what do you think of the ICU. They were home grown Salafis, no?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    in which way is alshabaab foreign? can you explain better?
    They want to replace Somali with Arabic
    They want to replace Somali clothing (dirac, guntiino, etc...which are obviously halal and 'islamic') with those black Saudi abayas/niqabs
    They destroy Somali historical legacy, what little that we have, under their primitive iconoclasm superstitions
    They declare kufr on their own people, while workin with foreigners to control the locals.
    They destroying the clan system..as corrupt as our elders are, we still respect them. They want some 20 something year old who memorized a few suras to order around our Elders. I would rather my Elder in his corruption and warlord ways, then listen to some illiterate 20 year old thug.

and many more...

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They want to replace Somali with Arabic
    They want to replace Somali clothing (dirac, guntiino, etc...which are obviously halal and 'islamic') with those black Saudi abayas/niqabs
    They destroy Somali historical legacy, what little that we have, under their primitive iconoclasm superstitions
    They declare kufr on their own people, while workin with foreigners to control the locals.
    They destroying the clan system..as corrupt as our elders are, we still respect them. They want some 20 something year old who memorized a few suras to order around our Elders. I would rather my Elder in his corruption and warlord ways, then listen to some illiterate 20 year old thug.

and many more...
    They really want to replace Somali culture? Horrible. Especially considering the clothing, considering the verses on Hijab only say what should be covered, not how. Seems to me that enforcing one standard based around Arab culture rather than based around what the Quran says is VERY wrong.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    If foreign influence is your only problem, what do you think of the ICU. They were home grown Salafis, no?
    ICU is history...Al Shabaab is a mutation of it.

The ICU were UNPRECEDENTED. Only SOME were salafi. Others were sufi, others were just faqihs and muftis. Basically a collection of ulema that came together and said Somalia needed more than anything law and order and peace and security. Al Shabaab was their 'youth wing' and if Ethiopia did not invade in 2006 to dismantle the Islamic Courts Union, and kill off the Ulema...Al Shabaab would not exist today.

Why do I say ICU was unprecedented? Because only two times had the world witnessed the rule by Judges...first time was the Biblical state of Israel under Saul, David and Solomon...second time was in Somalia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kritarchy

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information