Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ЛыSSый View Post
    All hope abandon the who enter here. (C) T. Shevchenko
    Challenge accepted, prepare some meat and kvass.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-08-2017 @ 07:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Handsome
    Ethnicity
    Nigerian Royalty
    Country
    Israel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 179

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarpia View Post
    I wonder if the same thing will happen to Ukraine as the other eastern nations. Basically all the young recently graduated are leaving for western euro countries. A few of the eastern countries have a negative pop growth because of it.
    REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Yours Truly,
    Dr. Bakare Tunde

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Italian, Polish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 1,327

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
    I wonder if the same thing will happen to Ukraine as the other eastern nations. Basically all the young recently graduated are leaving for western euro countries. A few of the eastern countries have a negative pop growth because of it.
    Theoretically, the decision to grant Ukrainians visa-free travel to the EU is revocable, if there are too many immigration violations. However, I wonder to what extent political considerations may prevent such a thing from happening, if it were otherwise warranted.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Theoretically, the decision to grant Ukrainians visa-free travel to the EU is revocable, if there are too many immigration violations. However, I wonder to what extent political considerations may prevent such a thing from happening, if it were otherwise warranted.
    And even with such "visa-free" term every first policaman can deport you or just polite force you to travel back just now you you haven't a list of documents or thay just don't like something in it. Previous visa term was much more easier.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information