Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: What is you definition of WOG and whom is a good example?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    The problem with the definition is many Italians and Southern Euros can look Anglo and therefore the term doesn't make sense for that reason.

My Grandfather is 100% Italian and his first name is very Irish so everyone thought he was Irish so that term WOG would not fit well in his case. I assume if you had a funny sounding name they may think certain things.

I am referring to Australia I assume.
    Yeah I agree with you, but arent most of the Italians in Australia from the south?
    reminds me of the dark, tall and handsome which was first pin for Italian men
    so maybe wog for them can refer to hair and skin color, aussies tend to be very light, and very blonde, its an ugly blonde though, butt ugly blonde color looking like a highlighter

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito's Way View Post
    Yeah I agree with you, but arent most of the Italians in Australia from the south?
    reminds me of the dark, tall and handsome which was first pin for Italian men
    so maybe wog for them can refer to hair and skin color, aussies tend to be very light, and very blonde, its an ugly blonde though, butt ugly blonde color looking like a highlighter
    IDK my Grandfather is Southern Italian. I do not know enough about Australia but i have relatives there that are Italian and they were not fond of the Anglos of Australia they stayed to themselves. I do not think people assimilated as well in Australia.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 11:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

1 Not allowed!

I've never heard of that term before I joined this forum. IMO Wogs are "dark whites" People south of Austria are all wogs IMO.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    I've never heard of that term before I joined this forum. IMO Wogs are "dark whites" People south of Austria are all wogs IMO.
    How about Bavarian,Swiss and Austrian Dinarics. There is quite a lot of them in Central Europe.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-20-2024 @ 11:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

How about Bavarian,Swiss and Austrian Dinarics. There is quite a lot of them in Central Europe.
    Overall Austrians and Germans are mostly light. Swiss people are mixed, the Italians are probably wogs. I think every ethnic group with 55+% dark whites are wogs. I'd even say Hungarians are wogs.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-24-2017 @ 11:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    Native American-Celt-Iberian
    Ancestry
    Iberian with Amerind + smaller other.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    C1b2
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto Med- Berid + Amerind admix
    Hero
    Loki
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,785
    Given: 24,757

0 Not allowed!

In America (U.S) Italians(mainly southern Italian/Sicilian origin) or darks, exotics or sometimes just non-white or off-whites.

I'm not saying this by the way...Going by the book.

Wog meaning a person who is not white.
    Duane Clarridge, a former CIA officer, explained that the term "wog factor" was used by the CIA "to acknowledge that the motivations that shape decision-making in North Africa, the Middle East, and the Indian subcontinent are very different from our own."[

Wog is a slang word in the idiom of Australian English and British English, usually employed as an ethnic or racial slur and considered derogatory and offensive.

In British English, wog is an offensive racial slur usually applied to black, Middle Eastern or South Asian/Maritime Southeast Asian peoples. In Australian English, wog is a term used as a racial slur mostly for people from Southern Europe and the Mediterranean region in general, including the Mediterranean region of the Middle East ( i.e. the Eastern Mediterranean or the Levant and North Africa).

Banned
    Last Online
    05-22-2020 @ 07:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    One Drop Rule Activated!
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H7a
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid
    Politics
    Save Us All From Whitey
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,458
    Given: 7,646

1 Not allowed!

IDK my Grandfather is Southern Italian. I do not know enough about Australia but i have relatives there that are Italian and they were not fond of the Anglos of Australia they stayed to themselves. I do not think people assimilated as well in Australia.
    the thing is that I remember watching a video online about Italians being discriminated in Australia, and most being interviewed were Sicilians

but check this out, I found this, pretty cray cray cause Venetians arent dark at all, many blondes, they look more like Central Euros

By Italian Government estimates, fully two-fifths of its emigrants to Australia were from the Veneto and another two-fifths were drawn from the Piedmont, Lombardy and Tuscany regions. Only one-fifth were from Sicily and Calabria.

Between the period of 1947 to 1971, Australia’s Italy-born numbered 289,476 and most Italian migrants came from Sicily, Calabria and Veneto and settled in metropolitan areas.

but im guessing the first wave was coming from Southern Italy and then Northern Italians started to immigrate in larger numbers over passing Southern Italian in population

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Antarctica
    Hero
    Turin Turambar, Húrin Thalion and Aulë
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,931
    Given: 20,239

1 Not allowed!

Being a wog isn't all that bad.

“The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.”

- H.P. Lovecraft

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    Overall Austrians and Germans are mostly light. Swiss people are mixed, the Italians are probably wogs. I think every ethnic group with 55+% dark whites are wogs. I'd even say Hungarians are wogs.
    Dark White is brown eyes and hair I assume. Interesting because some families may have a member that is a WOG and the other that is not. For example I am Woggy but my brother is not Woggy. Europeans are diverse.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Photo Supplement please, lol
    1. the oliver picker wog

this wog exemplar is popping out from time to time in the mediterranean areas of europe . most often in the rather more southern parts . but it is a rarer type to see

even though this type of wog usually has differences which makes it not hard to tell them apart from kebab/churka wogs some can have overlapping looks

especially so when they get older . as elderly people they can look very well like a kebab sheep herder wog type

2. the kebab and churka wog

these wogs are typical for their ihnabitating areas but not the only type despite general thought . they are mostly to find in the western asian countries from Izmir on the west to Teheran to the east . from chechny on the north to Beirut in the south . also coastal north africa has a good amount of it and some are also to find in places like the afghanistan and the arabian peninsular ...but those places (north africa and arabia) is rather going into the desert direction which could be another form of wog but it is disputed if they should be a category for themselves

the difference to the olive picker wog is that this type of wog likes to eat kebab and hummus more and has often more eyebrows and more distinctive eyes . often also darker skin tone

the churka wogs who are lookwise very similar to the kebab wogs have some differences to the kebab wogs like : eating less or none kebab and hummus , prefer rather cooler climate and mountains instead of beaches , and prefer to wear daggers . lookwise there are slight differences too but the overlap is fluent

some examples of kebab/churka wogs

Last edited by Hadouken; 04-10-2017 at 02:09 AM.

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information