Country
    United States
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

You were so lucky. I've known people that were arrested in a similar situation just for being there. That is why they say you should know everyone you associate with. It's a good thing he wasn't involved in organized crime. They could have gotten you on RICO. Though many of those cases aren't convicted, being run through the mill with a RICO charge can be costly and leave you feeling worthless and resentful.

If I have someone ride with me, which isn't often, and I ever find out they have even the smallest amount of pot on them, I will leave them on the side of the road, regardless of how far out we are. And, if they don't leave my vehicle peacefully, I have 30 small reasons they should, all about 9mm in size. Never get in my vehicle, or come into my home, with drugs. Had that happen 10 years ago when living in my parents' pool house. Some "friends" came over with some shady guy, and they, one at a time, would go to the bathroom, not flush, and come out. I ran them all off. Never heard from them again. 1: they didn't share; 2: they didn't tell me they had anything; 3: I had quit doing what they had years before. I think I scared all 4 of them when I ran them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Lyfing View Post
    Well, OK, I sorta got a story to add to the thread; it goes something like this...

It was about 5 years ago, and I was most definitely at the wrong place at the wrong time. Visiting a friend ( well sort of a friend ) we were just hanging out and I did purchase some marijuana and I was getting ready to head home. The phone rang and ( I didn't answer it ) but some man called and asked if some off the wall name was home...I think it was the police seeing if the dude was home though...then about 15 mins later the police let their selves in the back door ( which was unlocked! ) and call out " - County Police Department.... I had no idea what all was in this house ( I was young and stupid ) so I was needless to say scared shitless! So the police searched us to begin with, told us to go sit on the couch while they searched the house. They found 11 pounds of marijuana and 1 kilo of cocaine... The weird thing well, the whole experience was weird because they weren't really mean or scary and they made jokes about eating marijuana sandwiches with all the pot... I still think that was silly. The guys house it was claimed all the drugs of course so I was charged with nothing, but they did take my picture and look at my drivers license. " Cheese " ...I can laugh at it now, but dang it was scary! Anyhow, if you can believe this no one went to jail that night....not even dude...they simply gave him some papers, loaded up all the drugs and hauled ass. Oh, and they took all his money....I remember jokingly when they asked for his money he made a joke " gotta leave me some cheeseburger money officers " but they didn't...they took it all...he never did time in jail, and for all that I think he must of did some dirty snitching for the police...but I'll never know....

That was a close one!

Gone fishing with Lutiferre SuuT's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-07-2010 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn: Warrior Caste--> Goði Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

Bunch of criminals...

(I've never been caught)
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100

0 Not allowed!

They could have gotten you on RICO. Though many of those cases aren't convicted, being run through the mill with a RICO charge can be costly and leave you feeling worthless and resentful.
    Could you explain what a RICO charge is?

The Dog Days Are Over Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-29-2013 @ 07:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/English/American
    Ethnicity
    Pretty
    Ancestry
    Scotland/England/America
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Politics
    Rather Not
    Religion
    half Atheist/half Spiritul/Nature
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    You were so lucky. I've known people that were arrested in a similar situation just for being there. That is why they say you should know everyone you associate with. It's a good thing he wasn't involved in organized crime. They could have gotten you on RICO. Though many of those cases aren't convicted, being run through the mill with a RICO charge can be costly and leave you feeling worthless and resentful.

If I have someone ride with me, which isn't often, and I ever find out they have even the smallest amount of pot on them, I will leave them on the side of the road, regardless of how far out we are. And, if they don't leave my vehicle peacefully, I have 30 small reasons they should, all about 9mm in size. Never get in my vehicle, or come into my home, with drugs. Had that happen 10 years ago when living in my parents' pool house. Some "friends" came over with some shady guy, and they, one at a time, would go to the bathroom, not flush, and come out. I ran them all off. Never heard from them again. 1: they didn't share; 2: they didn't tell me they had anything; 3: I had quit doing what they had years before. I think I scared all 4 of them when I ran them off.
    Very true woody, I was very lucky, very thankful, and learned a lesson. I agree with you it is very tactless to get into someones car/or home with drugs...without permission. I wouldn't do that of course and don't blame you for kicking some arse' of someone who does.

Funny SuuT, that is what I should of put in my first post...instead of never going to jail or getting arrested ...never been caught... that there is more true cause the gods know I have done plenty of doing....( but its all been basically the same harmless illegal behavior )

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,025

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Trefelin View Post
    Could you explain what a RICO charge is?
    Maybe he will know.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-21-2010 @ 01:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    100% swedish, 0% German, 0% Russian, 0% Turk, 0% Ape
    Ethnicity
    Göte
    Region
    Goetaland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Maybe he will know.
    Har har har har...

RICO

Last Online
    09-01-2016 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ancestry
    Basically put my ancestors hail from England, Germany, and Austria as well as Norway.
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Default Crime

While let me start with when the Judge told me that he didn't care where I got the child support money from. My father is still mad that the judge said that.
    When my son was born I went into the army so I could afford to take care of him. About 10 months into my tour the state of Wisconsin said that they were coming to get me for back child support (I was current other than about 1000 dollars I acrued before joining the army). So I went to my Sgt and asked what to do. He was good enough to tell me that I would be "just fine, I had just got there". While I got contacted by the state and everything was not just fine so I went up the chain to my Lt. and asked for help maybe with a phone call or something, he was also good enough to tell me the same thing as the Sgt., and the Capt. the same.
    At that point being only 20 and dumb I said you know what I will be just fine. I proceed to take a long weekend and come up to Wisconsin, rob a bank and pay the child support. Needless to say I got 12 and 1/2 years in federal prison but the milatary figured that it was partially their fault so they gave me an administrative discharge and didn't charge me.
    Boy was I stupid but the child support was paid and is currently.
    That is the story of my early years.

Last Online
    09-01-2016 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ancestry
    Basically put my ancestors hail from England, Germany, and Austria as well as Norway.
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Default RICO

RICO is what the govt. uses to get all the mafia guys on conspiracy and now use it on the average joe citizen. Just by being in someone elses house when they get busted can wrap you up in that RICO especially if they can prove other contact.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Welsh
    Region
    Pembrokeshire
    Politics
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100

0 Not allowed!

At that point being only 20 and dumb I said you know what I will be just fine. I proceed to take a long weekend and come up to Wisconsin, rob a bank and pay the child support. Needless to say I got 12 and 1/2 years in federal prison but the milatary figured that it was partially their fault so they gave me an administrative discharge and didn't charge me.
    Boy was I stupid but the child support was paid and is currently.
    That is the story of my early years.
    You could write a book with that!

Just Myself Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-22-2023 @ 02:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    igneous
    Ancestry
    Lewisian gneiss
    Country
    Denmark
    Taxonomy
    Pebble
    Politics
    it's MY rock
    Religion
    Heathen
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

I've never been arrested but I did have a close call where I missed it by about 4 hours. I was the secretary of my old university's rifle club, and I was round at the treasurers house loading rounds, he was a licenced gun dealer and also had a pistol licence (just after the ban had come in. Well I left his house about 8pm and was sat at home watching the news at 12pm when I saw some live footage of a raid on a house. Guess which house, he had more weapons than were on his licence and a small quantity of Semtex in the attic. So my prints will be on record I'm sure but I've never been caught for anything else, (well unless 1 parking ticket counts)
    Cattle die, kinsmen die,
    the self must also die;
    but glory never dies,
    For the one who is able to achieve it.

Sayings of the High One.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information