Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Are men threatened by successful women?

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    ad homs as usual.

If you(Herr Abubu) are speaking directly to someone and use "you". There's no other way to interpret it besides ADDRESSING THE PERSON YOU ARE SPEAKING TO.
    Pathetic.
    Lmao

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    ad homs as usual.

If you(Herr Abubu) are speaking directly to someone and use "you". There's no other way to interpret it besides ADDRESSING THE PERSON YOU ARE SPEAKING TO.
    Pathetic.
    You really are quite stupid. Even worse, though, is that you're too foolish and prideful to acknowledge that. But I don't really blame you for that, you didn't ask to be born an American. I'll point out the really obvious to you so that you might see how stupid you are and do something about it. I doubt you will, but one should always give another person the benefit of doubt.

Obviously since I spoke to her I addressed her. However, there's a distinction between talking to a person and the things being said being directed to that person. When I said that, "Motherhood is a beautiful thing. ...", she, like you, misunderstood it and thought I was directing that comment at her, when she had interrupted into a conversation she wasn't part of and I explained my comment or something like that. She replied by saying that I am insane and she wants children when I was obviously not referring to her. To which I pointed out her stupidity and how she had jumped into an argument and turned it into herself.

You, the frothing ball of idiocy, scrambled hormones and adipose tissue that you are, added to her moronity, as well as the average BMI (though I have no reason not to believe she not only is a moron but also fat, too, since she's an American like you) by also jumping in to the conversation and projecting your own stupidity. Finally, no, 'you' doesn't necessarily refer directly to the person you're speaking to if it's used as an indefinite pronoun, which was the case. You have to stop assuming that because you yourself are a simpleton that everything must be simple and lacking in nuance enough for you to understand.

That's that. Don't expect me to respond to you any further, because if you have more to say on this matter it's entirely because you're too stupid to understand, defeating the purpose of reasoning with you to begin with.

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    You really are quite stupid. Even worse, though, is that you're too foolish and prideful to acknowledge that. But I don't really blame you for that, you didn't ask to be born an American. I'll point out the really obvious to you so that you might see how stupid you are and do something about it. I doubt you will, but one should always give another person the benefit of doubt.

Obviously since I spoke to her I addressed her. However, there's a distinction between talking to a person and the things being said being directed to that person. When I said that, "Motherhood is a beautiful thing. ...", she, like you, misunderstood it and thought I was directing that comment at her, when she had interrupted into a conversation she wasn't part of and I explained my comment or something like that. She replied by saying that I am insane and she wants children when I was obviously not referring to her. To which I pointed out her stupidity and how she had jumped into an argument and turned it into herself.

You, the frothing ball of idiocy, scrambled hormones and adipose tissue that you are, added to her moronity, as well as the average BMI (though I have no reason not to believe she not only is a moron but also fat, too, since she's an American like you) by also jumping in to the conversation and projecting your own stupidity. Finally, no, 'you' doesn't necessarily refer directly to the person you're speaking to if it's used as an indefinite pronoun, which was the case. You have to stop assuming that because you yourself are a simpleton that everything must be simple and lacking in nuance enough for you to understand.

That's that. Don't expect me to respond to you any further, because if you have more to say on this matter it's entirely because you're too stupid to understand, defeating the purpose of reasoning with you to begin with.
    I read that as:
    >I'm a dumbass and I have to result to ad hominem to attempt to salvage a bit of dignity from this.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    High-quality
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,391
    Given: 6,153

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    I read that as:
    >I'm a dumbass and I have to result to ad hominem to attempt to salvage a bit of dignity from this.
    He has no dignity, just bitterness and uses any excuse to insult people as revenge for his pathetic life.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Era View Post
    He has no dignity, just bitterness and uses any excuse to insult people as revenge for his pathetic life.
    You lack dignity for not admiting you love every bit of that, Era,lol

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    High-quality
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,391
    Given: 6,153

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    You lack dignity for not admiting you love every bit of that, Era,lol
    Yeah, no.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Abubu View Post
    Women tend to be less perceptive about the nature of the environment they are in than men are. The so-called accomplishments, achievements and successes of these women are only worth the paper they're written on, while that paper isn't worth the ink that is written on it. Most men instinctively realize that, even if they're playing the same game and rationalize it. Not to mention the massive insecurities and other problems of personality—or lack thereof—of these women, who are so insecure that they would use aforementioned pretend-achievements as props for their fragile egoes. These women are going to prioritize their "careers" over family and motherhood because the instinct of egoism has taken over the instinct of motherhood.
    It all comes down to being man's fault for letting women enjoy to much freedom. Many choices make women confused and leads them to misery at some ultimate end.
    It is man's doing really.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

It all comes down to being man's fault for letting women enjoy to much freedom. Many choices make women confused and leads them to misery at some ultimate end.
    It is man's doing really.
    Do you want me to shitpost you with an entire page of crap for demeaning women, or just copy the one I dedicated to you years ago, or you'll shut the fuck up?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    Do you want me to shitpost you with an entire page of crap for demeaning women, or just copy the one I dedicated to you years ago, or you'll shut the fuck up?
    Eh, what a fucking ignorant. All women in here are laughing at you for failing to understand the simplest subject.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Eh, what a fucking ignorant. All women in here are laughing at you for failing to understand the simplest subject.
    Last time I checked not even Albanian women could counter my arguments. Era must be frothing from my PM responses, but I still respect her as a woman, something you would never accept as a Muzzie shithead...

...Anyway, since we met you learned to hide your religion and ethnicity. Only your stupidity cannot be hidden because it's natural...

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information