Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Default Call of Duty Black ops

Tonight i got home from work and bought "Call of Duty Black Ops" from a well known supermarket for £39:99... Mrs Germanicus took it out of the wrapper and started playing it in the Xbox360.
    She was delighted with the overall format and graphics, before saving her game i noticed she has just blown the Russian space rocket out of the sky..

What do you think of the game?
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-25-2020 @ 05:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Haven't played this one yet, but the other CoD Modern Warfare games are ill as SHIT.

The last one especially was quite epic.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,538
    Given: 1,428

0 Not allowed!

But Treyarch games don't sell!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Germanicus;295110]Tonight i got home from work and bought "Call of Duty Black Ops" from a well known supermarket for £39:99... Mrs Germanicus took it out of the wrapper and started playing it in the Xbox360.[QUOTE]

Ooh, how mysterious, "from a well known supermarket..."!

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Libre;295202][QUOTE=Germanicus;295110]Tonight i got home from work and bought "Call of Duty Black Ops" from a well known supermarket for £39:99... Mrs Germanicus took it out of the wrapper and started playing it in the Xbox360.

Ooh, how mysterious, "from a well known supermarket..."!

Everybody that gets paid for adverts, advertises. People that do not get paid for advertising do not advertise. simplessssss!
    Last edited by Germanicus; 11-21-2010 at 04:44 PM.
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

I am often the first one to shoot down the response of some who consider an obsession other than the plight faced by modern Europeans to be a disgrace, but having heard nothing but the OMGTHISGAMEISGREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ANDITISSOOOCOOO L from every man of 'fighting age', I have to agree that at some points in day-to-day life, men display the signs of a degenerate breed.

Hey! You love death, violence and shooting people? Take a look outside your fucking window!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brennus View Post
    I am often the first one to shoot down the response of some who consider an obsession other than the plight faced by modern Europeans to be a disgrace, but having heard nothing but the OMGTHISGAMEISGREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111ANDITISSOOOCOOO L from every man of 'fighting age', I have to agree that at some points in day-to-day life, men display the signs of a degenerate breed.

Hey! You love death, violence and shooting people? Take a look outside your fucking window!
    I never really got the hype. I bought MW1 for my 360 then another copy for my PC. It was a fun game (although the PC multiplayer was pretty buggy as I could never get it to properly launch) but it's just a game, geez. I did pirate MW2 and played it online for a couple days but I didn't see anything in the game to justify the $60 price tag (I don't really play on consoles nowadays but PC, I am a down to core PC gamer) so I didn't buy it and played BFBC2 instead to get my shooter fix. But the amount of hype and craziness these games can generate is just what the fuck. It's just a game, don't they remember that? Something to keep you entertained and have fun when you're bored or having friends over to play together not omg my lifezz is this game!1

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Brazil
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also LOL @ MW2 still at the $60 price tag.

Panzer
    Last Online
    11-28-2010 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Ireland, England
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Taxonomy
    Goidelic
    Politics
    Nationalist Conservative
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

I really like that they brought zombies back, and i think the zombie maps are a lot better than the older ones in COD5. Overall i like most of the maps, although i haven't really gotten a chance to play it online (or any of the story mode) as i haven't yet bought it for PS3 and have only been playing it over my friends house who has it on xbox.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-28-2017 @ 11:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, Denmark
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Wessex
    Taxonomy
    Atlantomediterranid - Alpine - Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

0 Not allowed!

I downloaded this (cracked) and it's a piss poor game. Honestly it's actually the worst big release game I have ever seen, there are so many bugs and terrible flaws in he game.

It seems its soul purpose is to make money and sell propaganda. It's the Neoconservative version of history. It would be interesting to see who invested in this game.

I am a fan of PC games, I would call myself a 'gamer' and have played all the COD games. By FAR the best call of duty was COD2, I still play it online now. It is on par with CCS (counter strike source). Another very good online game is team fortress 2.

But to recap COD7: Black ops is a very very poor game, pretty much the engine has not changed since COD2 all they have done is modify it.

The games console market has ruined the PC market, it stands in the way of progress.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information