View Poll Results: Erdogan destroyed Ataturk's Republic & Democracy?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

    13 76.47%
  • NO

    4 23.53%
  • I don't know

    0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: Turkey - Erdogan destroyed Ataturk's Republic & Democracy?

  1. #31
    THE LAST V-8 INTERCEPTOR
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Robocop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian (Dalmatia), 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Human Empire
    Hero
    John Connor
    Gender
    Posts
    7,678
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,949/2,700
    Given: 6,756/44

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Sry I added something bout religion to my previous post

    Btw ppl of Vatican are not Romans come on u know what I mean
    I know what you mean but that has no sence what you're talking about because Roman Empire itself legalized Christianity in Empire (even before it was divided into two) 313 AD and in 396 AD Christianity became THE ONLY dominant religion of the Empire.

    So no need for Jupiter or Mars or Venus, Roman Empire was Christian after 313 AD.

    And btw, from middle period of Roman Republic till the end of Roman Empire, Roman was everyone who had Roman citizenship, so your post doesn't have sence sorry.

    This is as I've said, meeting of two worlds, Romano-Greek (Christian and all Europeans under those two church) and Muslim (Ottoman).

    Just to be clear here, I am Catholic only on paper because of my parents and ancestors, I believe in God in my own way, but I would pledge my life in defence of Vatican and Roman-Catholic Church, maybe you cannot understand that, but It's because it's not about religion only, it's about defence of Culture and civilization in which Christianity had one of major roles in Europe.

    I will always be for Democracy, always, but some ppl have to know where they belong, and it doesn't mean Democracy can allow them to come somewhere where they do not belong, because Direct Democracy dictates the opinion of majority, and opinion of majority is same as mine, believe it or not.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    05-25-2017 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    homo sapiens
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    177
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 128/3
    Given: 81/1

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I know what you mean but that has no sence what you're talking about because Roman Empire itself legalized Christianity in Empire (even before it was divided into two) 313 AD and in 396 AD Christianity became THE ONLY dominant religion of the Empire.

    So no need for Jupiter or Mars or Venus, Roman Empire was Christian after 313 AD.

    And btw, from middle period of Roman Republic till the end of Roman Empire, Roman was everyone who had Roman citizenship, so your post doesn't have sence sorry.

    This is as I've said, meeting of two worlds, Romano-Greek (Christian and all Europeans under those two church) and Muslim (Ottoman).

    Just to be clear here, I am Catholic only on paper because of my parents and ancestors, I believe in God in my own way, but I would pledge my life in defence of Vatican and Roman-Catholic Church, maybe you cannot understand that, but It's because it's not about religion only, it's about defence of Culture and civilization in which Christianity had one of major roles in Europe.

    I will always be for Democracy, always, but some ppl have to know where they belong, and it doesn't mean Democracy can allow them to come somewhere where they do not belong, because Direct Democracy dictates the opinion of majority, and opinion of majority is same as mine, believe it or not.
    OKay but u were saying about taking Constantinople as u called it because of religion and compared it to Jerusalem and Israelis - okay then but Constantinople was not founded by Christians neither was Rome these are pagans who should have it then due to your way of thinking

    Or we can keep it as it is

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Last Online
    05-25-2017 @ 06:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    homo sapiens
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    177
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 128/3
    Given: 81/1

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I agree about Erdogan tho

  4. #34
    THE LAST V-8 INTERCEPTOR
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Robocop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian (Dalmatia), 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Human Empire
    Hero
    John Connor
    Gender
    Posts
    7,678
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,949/2,700
    Given: 6,756/44

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    OKay but u were saying about taking Constantinople as u called it because of religion and compared it to Jerusalem and Israelis - okay then but Constantinople was not founded by Christians neither was Rome these are pagans who should have it then due to your way of thinking

    Or we can keep it as it is
    Well Christianity was somethin which came as natural to Romano-Greek world, not in force. When Rome fell 476, everything from Rome what was left was in fact Vatican with his power, religious power, and that power is greater than any weapons or legions before Rome's fall, Vatican power is even today beyond limits on billions of ppl.

    Btw Constantinople was founded and named by Emperor Constantine, the man who legalized Christianity in 313 AD, and became Christian before death.

    About Israelis, majority of Israelis are Atheists, but they're all Zionists, to be Zionist means that you're for state of Israel, simple as that, but never the less majority of Israelis are Jews nevermind do they believe in God or not by Judaism, and Jerusalem is Holy city to every Israeli and every Jew, nevermind Atheists or not, it is about History and cultural legacy, just like in case of Constantinople for Europe.

    Anyway, going back to thread, yep, this is the end of secular Turkey, this is the end of Republic and Democracy in Turkey, and this will have consequences for Turkey one way or another. I think Putin celebrated when this happened, if you are in any way into GeoPolitics you understand why.

    Democratic Turkey, Republic of Turkey is not easy to attack in any way, because you would need a God Damn good reason to do it, now with Ottoman Turkey back, Russia have all reasons they needed, and they will invent some major one in next decade or so, I'm sure in that.

  5. #35
    Slayer of Moors Odin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Location
    West Coast
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In ♥ with someone
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    18,482
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,833/68
    Given: 7,737/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default


  6. #36
    Stilton jackrussell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 AM
    Location
    Istanbul
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    1,864
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 634/205
    Given: 238/1

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default








  7. #37
    Stilton jackrussell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 AM
    Location
    Istanbul
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turanoid Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian - Circassian - KABARDIAN - Kumukhuj - Turkic
    Ancestry
    Caucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Taxonomy
    Tlepsh
    Politics
    Contributionist Digitist
    Hero
    DigiFart Man
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    1,864
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 634/205
    Given: 238/1

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Erdogan didn't destroy anything but the shackles of Emperialism .

    Ataturk certainly was against Emperialism too .


  8. #38
    Senior Member Luca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 04:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Posts
    405
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 245/13
    Given: 262/28

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Nothing wrong with that :^)
    Literally, who wouldn't want neo-ottoman empire, besides butthurt armenians and other scum?

  9. #39
    Veteran Member Marmara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Location
    Istanbul
    Meta-Ethnicity
    bermensch
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    North Eurasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Y-DNA
    VI1king
    Taxonomy
    Hallstat Nordid
    Politics
    Anti-immigration
    Hero
    Breivik
    Religion
    Old Norse
    Relationship Status
    Raping Irish lasses.
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Posts
    4,130
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,912/84
    Given: 871/12

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Nothing wrong with that :^)
    Literally, who wouldn't want neo-ottoman empire, besides butthurt armenians and other scum?
    You're back?

    Neo-Ottomanism has no real basis, the ideology is a political tool to strengthen Erdoğan's rule. There is no Ottoman Empire coming back, neither that would be beneficial, or even makes sense.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  2. Turkey's Le Pen defies Erdogan
    By Ryujin in forum Trkiye
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-26-2017, 02:38 AM
  3. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-25-2016, 06:27 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2016, 07:39 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2016, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •