Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kosovo 1998: Villagers join KLA to protect their homes against Yugoslav Serbian army

Last Online
    04-30-2017 @ 03:32 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 36

1 Not allowed!

Default Kosovo 1998: Villagers join KLA to protect their homes against Yugoslav Serbian army

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2018 @ 02:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Gut-þiuda
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Oklahoma
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Hero
    IncelSlayer
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 861
    Given: 740

1 Not allowed!

Instead of making a new thread why not continue the previous one you have just made minutes ago?Are you looking for attention?

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...rmy-with-tanks

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Deymark View Post
    Instead of making a new thread why not continue the previous one you have just made minutes ago?

That was in North Eastern Albania, Tropoja, in the border of Kosovo. A different topic considering those villagers were not affiliated to the KLA or taking part in the Kosovo war. They were most likely just taking in refugees from Kosovo. Because of that their village was randomly attacked.

This is a different topic.

Are you looking for attention?
    Why are you so angry? I can feel the anger through my screen. Take a chill pill. We all like to be noticed once in a while.

Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 105

1 Not allowed!

Colones Frank Grimes just said to me that KLA was "WELL-ARMED" , i repeat WELL ARMED! ,

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Kosovo
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by HERK View Post
    Colones Frank Grimes just said to me that KLA was "WELL-ARMED" , i repeat WELL ARMED! ,
    Might aswell consider those Serbian villagers well armed

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,400
    Given: 12,599

2 Not allowed!

They were. I provided a source (I can provide a number of sources on it). Don't be so easily mislead because you want to be mislead and don't be such a fool to think video footage proves otherwise. Anyone can pick and choose what is shown and not shown.

btw, why was a similar thread about a Serbian old couple defending themselves from the KLA deleted but yet this thread, which is pretty much the same concept but with the roles reversed, not deleted? The moment you (the general you) hide what you don't want people to see with one hand and show what you do want people to see with the other is the moment you acknowledge your position can't be held. You don't need to be deceptive and underhanded when know you're right.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

DISARMAMENT: U.N. to Help Albania Retrieve Stolen Weapons

UNITED NATIONS, Jul 14 1998 (IPS) -The United Nations plans to help the government of Albania recover some 650,000 small arms weapons and artillery pieces which have fallen into the hands of the country’s civilian population.
    The report says that since the number of weapons in question is so large by any estimate, cash incentives or buy-back schemes would have an inflationary impact beside sending out the wrong message to those who may consider unauthorised weapon possession as a lucrative activity.
    http://www.ipsnews.net/1998/07/disar...tolen-weapons/
    Albania's gun culture proves hard to shift

Hundreds of thousands of them were looted from army and police barracks in the chaotic days following the collapse of the Albanian Government in 1997.

Much of the stolen weaponry played a major role in the war in Kosovo.

Much of it is a key commodity of Albania's highly-organised criminal network.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/2660853.stm
    Perhaps you didn't know Albanian military barracks had been looted in mass.

Last Online
    01-03-2021 @ 03:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 361
    Given: 105

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    They were. I provided a source (I can provide a number of sources on it). Don't be so easily mislead because you want to be mislead and don't be such a fool to think video footage proves otherwise. Anyone can pick and choose what is shown and not shown.

btw, why was a similar thread about a Serbian old couple defending themselves from the KLA deleted but yet this thread, which is pretty much the same concept but with the roles reversed, not deleted? The moment you (the general you) hide what you don't want people to see with one hand and show what you do want people to see with the other is the moment you acknowledge your position can't be held. You don't need to be deceptive and underhanded when know you're right.
    My friend, i have read,watched and spoken to people and everything points to the fact that KLA was poorly armed in every sense of the word, i really wish they had a bigger armament arsenal but it isn't the case. The only place where KLA was more decent is at "Kosara Battle (Albanian-Kosovo border)" and the reason for that is simple, the distance was short enough to bring easily the weapons at the border, it is the only battle where we had a good firepower against Serbs and thats where they had the biggest losses against KLA, Serbs call that battle the "KOSARA HELL"

As for the "Serbian couple" thread, i do not know why or who deleted it, i was totally oposed to that thread but i was never "FOR" deleting it,i actually like those threads because they give me the opportunity to counter the stupid Serbian propaganda, how idiotic i should be to believe that Serbia would leave Serbs fight alone against KLA in 1999? the Serbian army was always present at every single point in Kosovo.

Perhaps you didn't know Albanian military barracks had been looted in mass.
    Yes i am well aware of that, but they were not looted by the Kosovo ALbanians or KLA at any case, they were looted by rebels and THATS where KLA bought the armament, Albania could never help KLA with armament because of the foreign pressure and at the same time Serbia was looking for a good reason to transform the Kosovo conflict into a direct Albanian-Serbian war.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2019 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Roma
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b>M92>CTS2906>S8230>Z38463*
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,573
    Given: 3,466

1 Not allowed!

My friend, i have read,watched and spoken to people and everything points to the fact that KLA was poorly armed in every sense of the word, i really wish they had a bigger armament arsenal but it isn't the case. The only place where KLA was more decent is at "Kosara Battle (Albanian-Kosovo border)" and the reason for that is simple, the distance was short enough to bring easily the weapons at the border, it is the only battle where we had a good firepower against Serbs and thats where they had the biggest losses against KLA, Serbs call that battle the "KOSARA HELL"
    bullshit,you not only had weapons,resources and a huge number advantage ,but also NATO direct help through training,units and massive bombings and Albania help and even after this you managed to fail.
    Even Saudia Arabia bought you weapons through the black market.
    Nigga,you dreaming ,at every time of the war the SERBS WERE RAPING YOUR TURKO ASSES.

160 regular troops vs 2000 UÇK, SAS, Italian Special Forces and Albanian army

At start of the battle, on the side of FRY Army were 160 people defending Koshares, members of FRY regular army, armed only with light assault weapons. From Albania, around 2000 people (UÇK, Albanian Army, UK Special Forces, Italian Special Forces) with support of heavy artillery, NATO warplanes, and around 10 tanks of Albanian Army started assault on April 9.

The total number of involved troops on the side of FRY Army was around 1,000 people, majority from FRY regular and reserve troops, FRY Special Forces and volunteers from Russia (Cossacks and others) under command of Vitali Bulykin (killed in action). On the side of FRY were also 30 international volunteers from Sweden, Finland, France, Ukraine and Scotland.

Around 108 were killed in action (18 officers, 63 regular army troops, 24 volunteers of FRY Army) and 3 volunteers from Russia. Around 40 people were wounded.

The total number of NATO controlled ground forces were 6,000 men, mostly UÇK, Albanian regular army and special forces units from NATO countries, supported with unknown number of aircrafts and heavy artillery weapons from Albanian side
    On 9 April 1999, at 03:00, an artillery barrage began from the Albanian side of the border, During the artillery bombardment, approximately 1,500 KLA militants reached the border unspotted. At that time less than 200 members of the Yugoslav Army were stationed at the front line. Bloody fighting ensued and lasted the whole day with heavy losses on Albanian side. Later, the KLA seized the peak of Rasa Košares and immediately began entrenching themselves.
    Then, with massive artillery support, the KLA took Maja Glava and continued to bombard the Košare Outpost, which resulted in the Yugoslav soldiers having to abandon their posts
    Members of the Yugoslav Forces then retreated towards the second line of defense above the outpost.During the night, the KLA attacked the Yugoslav Army at Opijaz, trying to shatter the resistance of the Yugoslav soldiers, but all of the attacks were unsuccessful and resulted in the Yugoslav Army inflicting heavy losses on the KLA insurgents.
    On April 14, Yugoslav troops attacked Maja Glava. The distance between the two enemy trenches wasn't longer than 50 meters. The Yugoslav Army was unable to take Maja Glava completely, but it prevented the Albanians' artillery from engaging them from their positions. The Maja Glava front was stabilized until the end of the war, without any changes on the lines.
    During the night between the 10th and the 11th of May, NATO bombers dropped dozens of bombs on the Yugoslav troops who had attacked KLA positions under Rasa Košares. At least in two of these instances NATO dropped cluster bombs on Yugoslav army troops. In these attacks, NATO killed 8 Yugoslav soldiers and one officer and managed to wound over 40
    TLDR: 6k albo zergs and dozens NATO special units well equiped and supported by both NATO(resources,heavy arlitery,bombings,troops,training...) and Albania(heavy bombings and resources) at the albanian border didnt manage to capture a small outpost of ~200 serbs far less equipped and with minimal artillery.
    Last edited by IncelSlayer; 04-30-2017 at 11:43 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As for the "Serbian couple" thread, i do not know why or who deleted it, i was totally oposed to that thread but i was never "FOR" deleting it,i actually like those threads because they give me the opportunity to counter the stupid Serbian propaganda, how idiotic i should be to believe that Serbia would leave Serbs fight alone against KLA in 1999? the Serbian army was always present at every single point in Kosovo.
    You talk much but you don't provide much in sources.

You know who and why it was deleted. We all do.

Yes i am well aware of that, but they were not looted by the Kosovo ALbanians or KLA at any case, they were looted by rebels and THATS where KLA bought the armament, Albania could never help KLA with armament because of the foreign pressure and at the same time Serbia was looking for a good reason to transform the Kosovo conflict into a direct Albanian-Serbian war.
    It's almost as if you don't understand English. Read again what I specifically quoted. I didn't say or quote that the Albanian government providing arms to the KLA.

Albania's gun culture proves hard to shift

Hundreds of thousands of them were looted from army and police barracks in the chaotic days following the collapse of the Albanian Government in 1997.

Much of the stolen weaponry played a major role in the war in Kosovo.

Much of it is a key commodity of Albania's highly-organised criminal network.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/europe/2660853.stm
    Although Albania did offer the KLA bases of operation and KLA officers were trained by SAS in Albania. Both of which were illegal and acts of war.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information