View Poll Results: your choice?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Palestine

32 49.23%
  • Israel

33 50.77%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you pro-Arab Palestine or pro-Jewish Israel?

Last Online
    06-21-2023 @ 09:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bosnian
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Somaliland
    Region
    Bosnia
    Politics
    TITOV SDP! 15 kila speed-a & Bakir's sunglasses
    Hero
    Gavrilo Princip, Mehmed Mehmedbašić, Roza Papo
    Religion
    Judaism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,463
    Given: 725

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    Tell by name, which British, French, Polish, Russian or Scandinavian or Greek leader said to Hitler (before Holocaust) about Jews; "BURN THEM ALL", those are the words of Mufti of Jerusalem to Hitler, I don't know why you deny this and weight of that statement.

To be honest friend I dont know what you are anymore, Jew, Bosniak or Muslim or Atheist, but you cannot sit on "two chairs" only because you're Bosniak, "one chair" is that you want to prove that Mufti "had clean hands" only because he was Muslim, and on the "other chair" you want to remain supportive of Israel (which you are I dont doubt that), but you cannot sit on two chairs in the same time, and you have to admit that Mufti of Jerusalem supported DIRECTLY Holocaust over Jews, directly and officially. Period.

No offence
    Doesn't have to be said, the French literally gave Jews to Germans to be executed, so did Belgians, the Polaks were hunting Jews down even though they were in the same shit as them. The Mufti said it, but it doesn't make him worse or better than the Europeans, he just said out loud what the Europeans were thinking quietly.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

I choose third option:

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    I support a state where Jews and Palestinians can live in peace either integrated if they could actually get along, or separate (i.e. two state solution) if necessary, with neither nation trying to annex or reclaim part of the other.

As far as who is indigenous or not, Jewish culture and religion is more native to the land than is Arabic or Islam, however half-Italian Ashkenazim and Assyrian convert Iraqi Jews are not indigenous to the Levant.
    Actually Abraham's sons were Ishmael and Isaac. Ishmael from whom the Arabs claim decent was born first.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    The name Palestine was given by the Romans.
    Palestine was called Palestine by Herodotus in 440 BC and was named so after the Philistines (Pelasgians) who had been there for nearly 1000 years.

The Palestinians inherited the name Palestine from the Pelasgian Greeks. The reason they kept the name is because for most of their existance they have been ruled by Greeks.

Syria-Palestine once belonged to the Pelasgian Mycenean Greeks (Philistines) who conquered it under Dionysus while Abraham was only a peasant and to the Achaean Greeks who conquered it under Meneleus and to the Greco-Phoenicians who were descended from Phoenix earlier still even before Abraham set foot there.

The land once also belonged to the Cypriot Greeks since Evagoras I of Cyprus who conquered the land in 411 BC and was made Satrap by Artaxerxes II and to the Macedonian Greeks since Alexander conquered the whole world in 332 BC. Thus it looks like the Greeks after whom the land was named have the oldest claim to the land.

The Greek Philistine kingdoms lasted for 2000 years until Nebuchadnesser Evagoras and Alexander's kingdoms lasted for over 300 years and then the land went to the Romans and then in 300 AD to Constantinople and the Greek Byzantine Empire which lasted in Palestine until 600 AD another 300 years.

That's 2600 year of GREEK rule!

After Jewish rebellion they named it Palestine because of ancient Philistines who were already extinct durin Roman period.

And now we're talking about Palestinians as what? "Descendants of philistines" only because British named them like that after 2000 years, a "philistines/palestinians", and"palestinians" have nothing to do with philistines, and they're not native to that land as they claim to be.
    With the same logic what do Bulgarians to do with the Asiatic Bulgars? Nothing too. And yet they inherited their ethnonym.

The Philistines did not become extinct. The Philistines were Mycenaean Greek Pelasgian colonists and the Pelasgians descendents inhabited Cyprus and all the Greek islands and re-conquered Syria-Palestine first with Evagoras in 400 BC and then with Alexander in 332 BC. The Palestinians are partially descended from those Pelasgians. And before people jump at me, I am not claiming Palestinians as Greek. Modern Palestinians are the descendants of what was left of those Greeks, as well as descendants of Arabs, Egyptians and other peoples who were also native to the land.

Read travel reports from American travelers and others from 19th century about how area of present day Israel was until Jewish state, it was a wasteland with little or none ppl living there, up to 500 000 ppl all togethar.
    Before 1948 over 90% of the population of what is now Israel were Palestinians. The Jews were a minority whose leaders Shamir, Begin, Perez and Ben-Gurion brought Terrorism to the middle east.

Palestine was not Britain property to give and the Jews made up less than 10% of the population at the time. The people of Palestine were then Palestinians who had lived the for thousands of years.

Herodotus writes that in 525 BC and then after all of the land from Mageddo to Jerusalem and Gaza was ruled by the Arabs since the time of Cambyses. Before him the land belonged to the Philistines, Syrians, Hittles and Egyptians whose archaeological records goes back further than the Bible. He also does not list any Jews among the Circumcised Peoples or the Satrapies and Provinces of Darius or the troops of Xerxes taken form all the conquered races. He fails to record any Jews living in Palestine from the time of Darius or Xerxes c.500 BC but makes to entire area Arab land so by right it belongs to them too.

This means the Jews are also descended form the Maccabee Bodouin Arabs who concocted false claims in order to convince Rome that the had as historical claim to the land and in fact they share genetic markers with both Syrians/Arabs as well as with Greeks. Not until 100 BC is there any evidenced of a Jewish religion. Until then the Jews were polytheists. Tacitus says that the so-called Ioudai came from Crete which corroborates the archaeology and the extant Egyptian papyri.

When the Arabs conquered Palestine, Palestine was a Hellenistic Christian land. The Jews were never the majority population of Syria-Palestine at any time in history. They were always regarded as brutal oppressors by the indigenous people of the land, i.e.. the ancestors of Palestinians. They followed detested racist religious cult whereas the majority of the inhabitants of Syria-Palestine were Syrians, Arabs and Egyptians who worshipped Tammuz and Osiris and supported a multiethnic Palestine unlike the Jews who despised foreigners.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-18-2017 @ 05:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Northwestern European
    Ethnicity
    Cuck
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    England
    Taxonomy
    Transgender
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Israel!!

The only democracy of the Middle East. If you look for obscurantist support from my part you're not going to find it.
    Islam and MENA culture are backwards and they need to adopt liberal Western culture.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuckolder View Post
    Israel!!

The only democracy of the Middle East. If you look for obscurantist support from my part you're not going to find it.
    Islam and MENA culture are backwards and they need to adopt liberal Western culture.
    They are "adopting" liberal western culture by emigrating en masse to Europe. Just like you wanna change their culture they wanna change Europe and make it more Islamic.

It is not in Israel's or Europe's interest to treat Muslims racistic and bomb them and invade their countries.

Hatchling
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Pashtun-American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    R1a>Z93>FT296004
    mtDNA
    U2c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,937
    Given: 7,467

0 Not allowed!

I am not saying that Hitler didnt wanted genocide, I agree that Netanyahu exaggerates there as politician, but he is not exaggerating with facts, with historical documents of what was said by Mufti to Hitler, that's all.

With this I am not saying (and neither does Netanyahu) that Muslims are the ones who wanted genocide, no, what I'm saying (supported by historical documents) is that Mufti of Jerusalem was directly involved in ideological and political sence IN HOLOCAUST and that's just historical fact.
    Why is Netanyahu a valid source? Where did he get his info from? Does he have a transcript of the conversation between the mufti and Hitler?

The Holocaust was already underway before Hitler met the mufti.

“This conversation never took place,” said Dr. David Motadel, a historian and author of "Islam and Nazi Germany's War."

"The mufti was not involved in the planning of the Holocaust."

"The Nazis had started to murder Jews on the eastern front in the late summer of 1941, long before the mufti arrived in Germany. The Holocaust had already started.”

The only time Mufti Husseini was received by Hitler was on Nov. 28 1941, Motadel points out, when the Holocaust was already underway. The dynamics were also different from those Netanyahu alluded to. “There was of course a power imbalance. Hitler did not accept the mufti as an equal. The Germans had in fact a very patronizing attitude toward Amin al-Husayni. They used him as a propaganda tool in the hope to win over the Muslim world. But his influence in Berlin was limited.”

https://www.pri.org/stories/2015-10-...tler-kill-jews

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

Palestine, Fuck zionism and NATO

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Athlete
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    I1-Z58
    mtDNA
    J1c1
    Politics
    Would not call myself pro-semitic
    Hero
    Jozef Tiso
    Religion
    Catholic Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26,900
    Given: 16,902

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Decius View Post
    Palestine, Fuck zionism and NATO
    Oh oh

Dont let your boyfriend Bobby Finkelstein read this

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,637
    Given: 16,016

1 Not allowed!

Neither.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-24-2022 @ 04:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,055
    Given: 1,747

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by spik View Post
    They are only closely related to Mizrahi Jews and not Ashkenazi Jews who are heavily admixed with Europeans.
    Ashknenazi jews are only 50% European. Ashkenazim are West Asian and many Ashkenazim cannot pass in Europe.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information