E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    Google that along with your Jewish aunt and Ahrweiler.

http://www.topontiki.gr/sites/defaul...6562392934.jpg
    Google " Hellenass is a coward who is afraid to get his ribs broken by a 19 year old guy Casandrinos"
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Southern Hellenic Supremacy Hellenas's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Olympian, Pelasgian, Minoan, Achaean, Dorian and Eastern Roman
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    South Hellas, Aegean Hellas and Hellenic Ionia
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Taxonomy
    Aegean-Mainland Helleno-Mediterranean, South-East European Mediterranid
    Politics
    Aristotelian Polity & Hellenic Nationalism
    Hero
    Zeus, Hercules, Perseus, Theseus, Leonidas, Cynaegirus, Ath. Diakos, Solomos Solomou, K. Katsifas.
    Religion
    Hermeticism of Hermes Trismegistus and Jesus Christ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,547
    Given: 842

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios View Post
    Google " Hellenass is a coward who is afraid to get his ribs broken by a 19 year old guy Casandrinos"
    Brrrr.. I am afraid so much of some marxists Jews like you, pseudo-guerrillas like katsaplias and anarchists like casandrinos... still the fearless anarcho-commies don't even have the guts to tell us their real names, I'm dying from laughs.

That's the best thing you have, when you lose the debates, to challenge others anonymously and calling them cowards, trollololol, anarcho-commies...

Be sure I'm also afraid your Arweiler and your Jewish aunt, their shity jewish smells can kill me άπλυτοι.

Go burn a Greek flag moron. Ι have other things to do right now than responding to your troll posts.
    Last edited by Hellenas; 05-06-2017 at 11:46 AM.
    Haters gonna hate, trolls gonna troll, liars gonna lie, slanderers gonna slander and morons(all of the aforementioned) gonna be morons!

HELLENIC RACE FORUM
    https://hellenicrace.freeforums.net/

Post in the shoutbox.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    The question is, do Raine/Petros represent the majority of Greeks or not...
    My answer is "yes". Greeks are grown up under anti-Turkish government propaganda unlike our f*cking humanist education system... I remember our stupid TV channels advising Turkish businessmen to help Greek economy, and Turkish tourists prefer Greece . Fucking stupidity..
    Fuck off. If your businessmen want to help somebody, why don't they start by returning to Syria what they stole from Syria:

Turks don't even have to step out of Turkey to visit Greece:

Hopefully you shall bother some day to learn about Greece and understand what it represents, although I really doubt it, especially now that all sort of "humanist" education in Turkey has been transformed into Islamic education.

Never mind though, I shall thoroughly enjoy watching Sultan Mad Terrorist screwing your existence for the next few decades, and you can hate me all you want about that, as long as you keep loving him!

Banned
    Last Online
    08-14-2019 @ 07:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Constantinople and Thessaloniki
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    J2
    Taxonomy
    DinaroMed
    Politics
    Monarchy
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,720
    Given: 1,142

0 Not allowed!

In reality no one here give a fuck.

Last Online
    01-27-2021 @ 06:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gotham City
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1a
    Hero
    Commissioner Gordon
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 51

0 Not allowed!

The hostility is overrated.

It's just the media and politicians over exaggerating, at least here in Australia. I can't comment on overseas.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-14-2019 @ 04:40 AM
    Ethnicity
    True Metal
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Macedonia region, Greece
    Y-DNA
    R1b-Z2103
    mtDNA
    W6
    Politics
    Classical Liberal
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 786
    Given: 795

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    The hostility is overrated.

It's just the media and politicians over exaggerating, at least here in Australia. I can't comment on overseas.
    The hostility is not overrated. Greece and Turkey are the closest they've been for decades to go to war. Read up on the East Med pipeline and formulate an educated opinion.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Olive nationalism

Last Online
    01-27-2021 @ 06:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Gotham City
    Country
    Australia
    Y-DNA
    E1b1b1a
    Hero
    Commissioner Gordon
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 51

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dosas View Post
    The hostility is not overrated. Greece and Turkey are the closest they've been for decades to go to war. Read up on the East Med pipeline and formulate an educated opinion.
    I was referring to communities here in Australia, read my post carefully.

Last Online
    11-30-2022 @ 09:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 502
    Given: 155

0 Not allowed!

There is no hostility from Greece to Turkey as far as I know. But in Turkey, at least politicians, usually use hateful speech towards Greece or the Greek people. They do this in part in order to gain more votes from the Turkish voters. And it works out for them as well.

In Greece there are European and municipal elections at the moment. I noticed that politicians do not use hateful speech against Turkey. They will not gain any extra votes for this.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Toppo900 View Post
    Believe me, Turkey will attack Iran to fulfill Jewry's interests in the middle east.
    That could take place only if the Sultan is ousted and the new Turkish leadership feels obliged to atone for the Sultans' past transgressions. In any other scenario it is not to the benefit of Turkey to attack Iran.

Lol, who do you think the early communists were when they had supported the Turks during their war of independence against the European powers?
    They were Jews in very high percentages, but I very much doubt that the Jews of that time had any specific fondness for Turkey. It was simply a marriage of convenience from two forces which were both under siege by western powers. It almost broke down because the Turks were also spying the Russians on behalf of the Western powers!!!

Was it a coincidence that Turkey was the first or at least one of the first countries in the world to recognize Israel in 1948?
    No, Turkey was trying to prove its' Western credentials from Ataturk until before the Sultan.

I think not, and really, you Greeks really need to ask yourselves on (((WHO))) are the people that were responsible in plunging Greece into this economic crisis in the first place when they gave the leftist Greek government the load which escalated to more than half a trillion dollar debt in Greece(Goldman Sachs and the Federal Reserve are own by Jews)?
    The links between western banks, their influence on Jews and Greece are tentative at best. Nevertheless, there is a case to be made in the Turkish invasion of Cyprus at 1974. Anyway, Cyprus was betrayed by the U.S.A. and the Soviet Union above all others.

Why are the (((chosen people of god))) in Europe are demanding the Greek government to ban the far-right political party in Greece, the Golden Dawn?
    They claim Anti-Semitism, and they are correct in their assessment, but wrong in the application of Greek law. Political parties cannot be banned in Greece, no matter what.

Gee, I wonder why Israel isn't taking millions of refugees from war torn nation into it's midst?
    I do not see many Arabs trying to flee to Israel, because they hate it. Nevertheless, there is a certain amount of persecution against African immigrants who do not have such sensitivities.

I wonder when will Israel start combating it's racism against gentiles in the country too? Oh, silly me, Israel proclaimed itself as a state ONLY for Jews as a law of the land while every last White country on the planet is for everybody. Here's a group of Israeli NGO telling the refugees to settle in your homeland instead of Israel:

There's a Muslim NGO doing the exact same thing in Greece: Generally speaking, any idiot can set up an NGO in Greece trying to help the refugees, and all of them have their agendas.

Your kind should set an example to all other White peoples across the world on to fight till the last man for freedom, and really, I believe Greece will be a truly free and independent country from the tentacles of Zionist globalism.
    I am sorry to inform you that Greece and Cyprus are for all intents and purposes allies of Israel, against Turkey - and it cannot truly count on Israel or even the European Union or the United States of America during a standoff against Turkey.

So, with that said, you need to be extra careful to Turkey when and only if the golden dawn ever held office in Greece. I hope it happens to Sweden and other Scandinavian countries too:

Golden Dawn collapsed during the latest elections for the European parliament. Not because of any Jewish plots, but mostly because the beneficiary of Russian support is somebody else these days, and he undercuts Golden Dawns' votes. I have not noticed of any statements of his towards the Jews or Israel.

Your country and people have our blessings.
    Thank you very much. Good luck to you too.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information