Thread: Hollow Earth Is A Reality? Liberation of Earth By White Alien God Race?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Exclamation Hollow Earth Is A Reality? Liberation of Earth By White Alien God Race?

I am almost convinced of the Hollow Earth theory as proven by Nazi expeditions of World War 2. Also, the genetic evidence of White Aliens. There are advanced civilizations with no Negroids and no Australoid, probably no Brown Caucasoids (MENA's,Indo Aryans) in the Hollow Earth who have advanced civilizations. There is also evidence for the existance of the Hollow Earth judging by the polar openings on the North and South pole.

http://archive.is/m7ohh This site was removed long ago, the powers that be (Globalist Elite) do not want the masses knowing about this.

The New Germany and the Hollow Earth

Some parts of it.

"According to the book "Genesis for the New Age" by John B. Leith, the story begins in 1572 when 500 Germans from Sax-Coburg, including some Prussians and Bavarians were hired as soldier-mercenaries by the King of Portugal(Sebastian I) to build a fort and man a garrison up the Amazon River in a fight against the Spaniards. As they sailed the river they were fiercely attacked by the native Indians, and both the Germans and Portuguese and their families were forced to flee to the jungles where they came across a cave entrance which the Indians feared and fled from.

The new colonists made their home in and by the cave and eventually traveled further inward and downward into the caves's passages ultimately leading to the Earth's inner concave surface -which they reached in 1647. Along the way they settled into various caverns establishing six cities over a 3000 mile route and fought off mysterious cavern creatures who were as fierce as the Amazon Indians. The caverns or cities were connected by a crude wooden track system. By 1977 over 350,000 Germans occupied the inner Earth tunnel settlements which spanned from Brazil to the Australia-New Zealand midpoint.

. But additional evidence is irrefutable that the ancestral races of the Lapps, Eskimos, Chinese, Scandinavians, Germans, Greeks and other large ethnic groups still live inside the earth."

I highly doubt there are any ancestral races to Negroids, Australoid or any mixed race people like Somalis/Ethiopians residing in the Inner earth, primitive races could never be advanced enough to reside in such a Utopian paradise far more advanced than the surface civilization.

Perhaps in the future, these White aliens will make themselves known to the earth masses.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/3829845/G...-New-Space-Age This has a lot of information. It seems the Germans are the only surface humans to reach the inner earth in mass, assuming this is all true though there is probably a Portuguese minority in the Hollow Earth. Italy was also most likely aware of the Hollow Earth due to being allied with Germany but I have seen nothing of Italy having any expeditions to the Hollow Earth, information about Italian/German ufo's is in another thread I made anyway.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

0 Not allowed!

Well i did read a lot about it and i'm convinced also ..

Ülev

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptian View Post
    Well i did read a lot about it and i'm convinced also ..
    Once you figure out that there is no physical distance between the planets and that they are only components of a single earth divided by time
    then you might figure out the "Hollow Earth".

That's a really complex topic.

For example find a north pole star, you will see that our Earth shifts in circle 1 degree every 72 years (from it).

Muhammed (s.a.v.s) said that distance between the Earth and the Clouds is 71, 72 and sometimes 73 years.
    Muhammed (s.a.v.s) tried to reach a grape in Eden (which is 500 years away from us (day)) from his chair when his companions asked him what is he doing.

That's why you can't see "Jinn", cause they encompass larger portion of a time than humans, only certain layers of their body do mingle with our realm.

The larger you are (the less you see), cause there are more objects in "universe" the smaller amount of time you encompass.

You see people think that Mercury day is shorter cause it's closer to the Sun, but in fact if you would be on a Mercury, our Plane (Earth) would appear
    to move slower (Just like Neptune from our standpoint).

There is only One Earth, One Sun and One Moon... but would have to write a book to explain it here.

I've gave you few bit's to think yourself.

In short, all planes in universe are dimensions under our clouds, all the stars are dimensions of our sun, all the moons are dimensions of our moon.

That's why pagans used to worship demonic kings on Mytikas (Olympus) even if they knew it's rocky mountain... but they obviously knew that
    Earth is multidimensional.

Only Islam can explain this, but people are ignorant.

卍Descendant of a Simurgh and Garuda卍 Shah-Jehan's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-22-2017 @ 03:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    卍Indo-aryan/Indo-Iranian卍
    Ethnicity
    বাঙালি
    Ancestry
    Aryavarta + Eranshahr
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Taxonomy
    Aryan
    Politics
    বাংগালীয়ানা
    Hero
    Ishvar
    Religion
    ইসলাম
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,474
    Given: 11,852

0 Not allowed!

Lolz
    The Indo-Aryan Languages--------Beautiful Bengal--------Kashmir: Paradise on Earth--------The Nord-Indid Phenotype--------Ethnic Groups of Southern Asia

卐Janani Janmabhumischa Swargadapi Gariyasi卐

Individualist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-13-2019 @ 02:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian & Yankee
    Ancestry
    Maternal: Norway Paternal: Massachusetts
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Connecticut
    Politics
    Conservative
    Hero
    Marcus Tullius Cicero and Nikola Tesla
    Religion
    agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,884
    Given: 1,005

1 Not allowed!

The behavior of seismic waves (longitudinal and transverse vibrations) from earthquakes, passing through the Earth's interior could not be as observed if there were ANY voids (open spaces) in the Earth's interior. The temperatures inferred from the outflow of heat from the Earth's interior are such that even the portions which are solid would flow to fill in any voids however small.It is physically impossible for ANY open space to exist within the Earth.

SCIENTIA NON HABET INIMICVM NISI IGNORANTEM

(Anonymous)
    "This is not my time; this is not my world; these are not my people." - Martin H. Francis

Thread Information