Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An Interview With An Interesting Israeli Settler About How Palestinian Culture Differs From Israeli

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by T1000 View Post
    Is that due to a high standard of living in Israel?
    I think it's probably due to having an open society in terms of free press, good education & also living side-by-side with Jews. Here's a good interview in this series on the subject, you can see just how "normal" Israeli-Arabs are;
    Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    09-16-2017 @ 06:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    joulupukki
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 402

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    I think it's probably due to having an open society in terms of free press, good education & also living side-by-side with Jews. Here's a good interview in this series on the subject, you can see just how "normal" Israeli-Arabs are;
    Yes, that I was I meant. High Standard of living as opposed to the surrounding countries.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,828
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    What do you mean by they are living side by side? You do realize that the Israeli society is 100% segregated, right? Most Israeli Jews want to kick all non-Jews including the Arabs out, and the hate crimes against them is astronomically high. Funny..while Jews have the right to be extremely fascistic, collective, nationalistic and weary of non-Jews in Israel and elsewhere, Whites on the other hand are the exact opposite of those things. I mean, If Israel has the right to be an ethno-nationalist state ONLY for Jews then why White countries couldn't be this way as well?

If Israel wish to kick all foreigners out so can White countries kicking all non-Whites like yourself out as well:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ariel View Post
    Its ok the israeli arabs very westrenised in the last years are less religious and many israeli arab girls dressed western style much less hijabs and very lees hatful toward jews thier birth rate become lower every year and they become much more secular.the key for peace is in the arab side not israeli one .only if the arabs will change their primitive culture will be peace.
    Really? You honestly believe that Israeli Jews want to have peace with the Arabs? If only the Jews will change their primitive culture and their extremely hateful attitudes towards gentiles:

So..before you talk about the hatefulness of others, your people should be the one who should be less hateful towards us gentiles. Kevin Macdonald points out that the reason why Jews have been behaving this way against the Gentiles is based mostly on genetics rather than simply just beliefs:

Last Online
    01-03-2018 @ 06:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    levantine
    Ethnicity
    hebrew
    Ancestry
    ancient israelite
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    east med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 3,043

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    Really? You honestly believe that Israeli Jews want to have peace with the Arabs? If only the Jews will change their primitive culture and their extremely hateful attitudes towards gentiles:

So..before you talk about the hatefulness of others, your people should be the one who should be less hateful towards us gentiles. Kevin Macdonald points out that the reason why Jews have been behaving this way against the Gentiles is based mostly on genetics rather than simply just beliefs:
    These africans are illegal immigrants they raping and beating people in tel aviv.this not about race because we have ethiopian jews here.and these thing are nothing compared to the crimes of isis in iraq and syria against the yazidi kurds christians and other minorities.israeli arabs living in better standsrts than christians in arab countries....there have not s singal democratic arab country in the world...

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

0 Not allowed!

What do you mean by they are living side by side? You do realize that the Israeli society is 100% segregated, right? Most Israeli Jews want to kick all non-Jews including the Arabs out, and the hate crimes against them is astronomically high. Funny..while Jews have the right to be extremely fascistic, collective, nationalistic and weary of non-Jews in Israel and elsewhere, Whites on the other hand are the exact opposite of those things. I mean, If Israel has the right to be an ethno-nationalist state ONLY for Jews then why White countries couldn't be this way as well?

If Israel wish to kick all foreigners out so can White countries kicking all non-Whites like yourself out as well:
    REMEMBER THR SIX BILLION WHO DIED IN THE SHOAH!
    - Typical Jew kvetching at whites and MENAs when their hypocrisy is exposed.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ariel View Post
    These africans are illegal immigrants they raping and beating people in tel aviv.this not about race because we have ethiopian jews here.and these thing are nothing compared to the crimes of isis in iraq and syria against the yazidi kurds christians and other minorities.israeli arabs living in better standsrts than christians in arab countries....there have not s singal democratic arab country in the world...
    I have spoken with the Arabs of Israel numerous times on Facebook and etc, and they tell me that they are living like second class citizens where they DON't enjoy the same rights as their Jewish counterparts. Ethiopian Jews DO face racism and discrimination against them by both the state and the people for not looking like an average Jewish Israeli:

Oh, and btw, I have seen the crime statistics of African migrants in Israel provided by Israeli Human rights organizations and etc, and their crime rates is actually MUCH more lower than the average Israeli crime rates in Israel. Watch this video from A to Z to understand more about this issue:

The fact is that your trying to negate on what's going on Israel and it's human rights records against minority groups in the country by shifting the blame on what's happening in Israeli society to the crimes that are being committed against Christians and other peoples by ISIS proves my point exactly that Israeli Jews like yourself not only don;t care on what's happening against gentiles of Israel but also condone it as well. You know..its funny really. I live in a country where the the demographic population is extremely diverse, and yet, the country is the second most peaceful and safest country in the world after Finland:
    http://www.khaleejtimes.com/travel/u...fest-countries

The fact that the UAE is neither democratic nor secular(it's a mix between Sharia and Secularism) but has achieved something that neither Israel or Turkey could and that is to have peace and tranquility for all the peoples of the nation. Ya3ney, if you really want to have peaceful relations for all the peoples of Israel, you need to acknowledge that Israel has it's low human rights records on when it comes to racism, discrimination, hate and injustice in the nation, and later on, you need to correct them rather than trying to bury them under the rug and pretend that nothing's happening.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sekarotuinen View Post
    REMEMBER THR SIX BILLION WHO DIED IN THE SHOAH!
    - Typical Jew kvetching at whites and MENAs when their hypocrisy is exposed.
    There is indeed a sick Orwellian double standards here; one standard for the Jews and the other for the hated goyim.

Last Online
    08-17-2017 @ 12:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric/Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Finnish & Levantine Arab
    Ancestry
    Paternal: Eastern Finland (likely with Russian admixture) Maternal: Palestine
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    mtDNA
    X2e2b
    Taxonomy
    Nordid-Baltid-Arabid Mongrel
    Politics
    Right Wing - Libertarian
    Hero
    Ronald Reagan
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,316
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

I have spoken with the Arabs of Israel numerous times on Facebook and etc, and they tell me that they are living like second class citizens where they DON't enjoy the same rights as their Jewish counterparts. Ethiopian Jews DO face racism and discrimination against them by both the state and the people for not looking like an average Jewish Israeli:

Oh, and btw, I have seen the crime statistics of African migrants in Israel provided by Israeli Human rights organizations and etc, and their crime rates is actually MUCH more lower than the average Israeli crime rates in Israel. Watch this video from A to Z to understand more about this issue:

The fact is that your trying to negate on what's going on Israel and it's human rights records against minority groups in the country by shifting the on what's happening in Israeli society to the crimes that are being committed against Christians and other peoples by ISIS proves my point exactly that Israeli Jews like yourself not only don;t care on what's happening against gentiles of Israel but also condone it as well. You know..its funny really. I live in a country where the the demographic population is extremely diverse, and yet, the country is the second most peaceful and safest country in the world after Finland:

The fact that the UAE is neither democratic nor secular(it's a mix between Sharia and Secularism) but has achieved something that neither Israel or Turkey could and that is to have peace and tranquility for all the peoples of the nation. Ya3ney, if you really want to have peaceful relations for all the peoples of Israel, you need to acknowledge that Israel has it's low human rights records on when it comes to racism, discrimination, hate and injustice in the nation, and later on, you need to correct them rather than trying to bury them under the rug and pretend that nothing's happening.
    Well, Rome was at peace more or less for 200 years despite being an autocratic empire.
    It's economic globalization that creates peace, and the UAE is a very cosmopolitaine country, though the Emiratis still hold all political power.
    Unlike the UAE however, whose native inhabitants make up less than a third of the population, Israel tries to curate a national identity rooted in ethnicity and religion. Israelis dont even like tourists from other parts of the world.

Last Online
    01-03-2018 @ 06:16 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    levantine
    Ethnicity
    hebrew
    Ancestry
    ancient israelite
    Country
    Israel
    Taxonomy
    east med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 3,043

0 Not allowed!

The fact is that your trying to negate on what's going on Israel and it's human rights records against minority groups in the country by shifting the blame on what's happening in Israeli society to the crimes that are being committed against Christians and other peoples by ISIS proves my point exactly that Israeli Jews like yourself not only don;t care on what's happening against gentiles of Israel but also condone it as well. You know..its funny really. I live in a country where the the demographic population is extremely diverse, and yet, the country is the second most peaceful and safest country in the world after Finland:

Ethiopian jews came to this country without any education or money the state of israel give them everything...yeah i know some ethiopian jews who influeced by african americans and they are trablemakers but not all the ethiopian jews sre like this 12% of the ethiopian marriade to non ethiopian jews and the number is growing every year.about the sudanese and eritreans the government trying to hide the crime rate of them because they affraiding of the israeli population. And arab israelis living much better than the majority of arabs in mena countries .they have kenesset members officers in the police doctors and profesors and so on....how the christians in arab countries living?like subhumans....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information