Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you think religion breeds beta male providers?

kratz

1 Not allowed!

No.

I believe the whole, "Alpha" and "Beta' dichotomy is culturally anchored.

When I lived in Latin America to be alpha was to win fights. You can also cheat on your wife on the side but in general being respected by other guys was more prized.

While when I moved to the USA suddently to be or not to be alphas has everything to do with women. A guy who can have sex with women is praised and alpha and the guy who doesn't is not.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2021 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    75% Slav, 25% Vlach
    Ethnicity
    50% Ukranian +25% South Polish + 25 Moldovan
    Ancestry
    Ukraine and Moldova
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Med
    Politics
    What ever suits my level of wealth.
    Hero
    EHG
    Religion
    PALEOISLAMIST
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,992
    Given: 432

0 Not allowed!

Default Do you think religion breeds beta male providers?

Yes, because it selects for more intelligent and responsible men over hyper masculine men.

It doesn’t produce super feminine men either. Just guys in the middle who will not get all the pussy on tinder just by looks they would have to show pics of their Mercedes and large ocean front condo. So very close to a beta provider.

In a sexually free society females select ultra masculine men at the expense of intellect and responsibility. Imo this is how it should be. The male under this is just the breeder/stud. He exists just to slang dick and fight other dick slangers and just be a super sexy high T ripped guy with a huge penor. This also comes at the price of females having to do a lot more physical work. Because all the guys are just lazy niggas with big dicks who don’t give a fuck. That’s why in societies like this the women is usually bigger and more suited labor work (think west Africans).

Why humanity didn’t go this route is beyond me. We don’t need all this technology and progress. Just give all men a 25 inch dick and make them 350 pounds of shredded to the bone muscle and it’s all good. You can keep your Facebook and PS4. Lmao
    Last edited by Daos777; 10-04-2019 at 05:17 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pigling View Post
    I think religions all except maybe Islam, praises beta values at men. It teaches you to be nice, humble, afraid, emasculated and never hit someone with your fist. Most religions are against laws of nature. You might believe how you don't have to do anything, but just pray god to give you everything in your life. That's why I think religion creates beta weaklings.
    Does not matter since the state has a monopoly on force you can't punch anyone in the face anyway. I think you are using insufficient reasoning. For instance, some might not see the point in the state enacting moral laws because they can't induce the nontrivial reasoning involved to see how it benefits the public welfare. Samething with religion.

You can't live by the rules of nature in civilization so you would have to leave civilization to become a noble savage. What are the benefits of civilization ? Being able to ride the roads, read the literature and surf the internet to name a few.

Anyway, I am just religious for cultural reasons I don't literally believe in it. Everyone is an atheist until the Muslims show up !

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,245
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kratz View Post
    No.

When I lived in Latin America to be alpha was to win fights. You can also cheat on your wife on the side but in general being respected by other guys was more prized.

While when I moved to the USA suddently to be or not to be alphas has everything to do with women. A guy who can have sex with women is praised and alpha and the guy who doesn't is not.
    You don't have to be alpha to sleep with a lot women. I am around 6 foot with a face that is not ugly but when I was in shape it was easier for me to have flings or one night stands . When I am out of shape (not physically fit) women see me as a more long term romantic partner so it is slower and harder going unless they are in it for the long haul.

I have slept with 28 women and the average dude sleeps with like 6-8 before getting married.

Bottom line : ripped and in shape easier to bed women quicker and on a more shallow basis

Out of shape not physically fit : you have to take the slow romantic tip with women .

I dunno WTF this whole alpha/beta bullshit is. I am not a wolve or chimpanzee living in the forest I live in civilization and I am not a noble savage.

insufferable noob PrettyFarFromOkay's Avatar
    Last Online
    10-21-2019 @ 11:15 AM
    Ethnicity
    Catholic American
    Ancestry
    German (various); Irish (Donegal)
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti-imperial reactionary
    Religion
    Christian Existential
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 224

0 Not allowed!

Religion, particularly Christianity, tries to adapt itself to social reality, and the reality is that most men aren’t alphas (if you define alpha as high T, shredded, big dicked guys who can get laid based just on looks). Why would a worldview that aims to present a path to salvation for all people advocate for a sexual system in which 80-90% of men have no chance? I don’t even know what an “alpha” religion would look like, although Islam, as you mentioned, comes close. The richest, highest status men get multiple wives and can raise armies of betas who have no prospects so they blow themselves up. You really think that’s preferable?

Christianity is the only worldview that can stop sexual conflict between alphas and betas, creating brotherhood, trust and cooperation.

kratz

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond007 View Post
    You don't have to be alpha to sleep with a lot women. I am around 6 foot with a face that is not ugly but when I was in shape it was easier for me to have flings or one night stands . When I am out of shape (not physically fit) women see me as a more long term romantic partner so it is slower and harder going unless they are in it for the long haul.

I have slept with 28 women and the average dude sleeps with like 6-8 before getting married.

Bottom line : ripped and in shape easier to bed women quicker and on a more shallow basis

Out of shape not physically fit : you have to take the slow romantic tip with women .

I dunno WTF this whole alpha/beta bullshit is. I am not a wolve or chimpanzee living in the forest I live in civilization and I am not a noble savage.
    I don't think we are necessarily disagreeing. What I'm saying is that in the USA people say that an alpha male is one who gets laid the most. It doesn't matter if you are a metrosexual. This is the most prominent definition. A small minority of people interchange 'alpha male' for leader of the group as well. I don't know what alpha means in Britain but I assume it means something else. That's why I'm calling it and saying that each culture will change the definition of alpha to what it suits that needs of the country. I remember back in the day to be alpha was to "put your bitch in line." But now that would be considered misogynistic.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2020 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Catalunya
    Politics
    Right Wing Nationalism
    Hero
    Augusto Pinochet
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    InfamousAngel99´s husband
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 837
    Given: 258

0 Not allowed!

No.

In which uncivilized latin american places did you live? In my country and my perception about México and Perú(since I share with some people there) is that you need to be a very handsome man with a lot of money to be an alpha. Only very uncivilized latin americans, reaching in the subhuman level as nicaraguans take fights as an symbol of alpha superiority. What a mess......

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2020 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Mutt
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Region
    Catalunya
    Politics
    Right Wing Nationalism
    Hero
    Augusto Pinochet
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    InfamousAngel99´s husband
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 837
    Given: 258

0 Not allowed!

Yes. But nowadays religion is meaningless in Western society and hedonism take place. Alpha men only want to fuck, girls only want money and beta men noticed that this games are only lies.
    Thats the reason that western europeans would been doomed in the next centuries.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

0 Not allowed!

No.

Lol. In the scientific context, an Alpha male is the one that leads while the beta male is the one that follows the Alpha. Honestly, marrying a woman that had passed her prime(30 and above) is a major red flag for me.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Kamisama
    Ethnicity
    20% Orcadian, 20% Pacific Ocean mermaid/Laputa, 20% Irish Sun Kamisama, 20% Venetian cosmos Kamisama
    Ancestry
    Kamisama
    Country
    Serbia
    Taxonomy
    Kamisama
    Hero
    神様はじめました
    Religion
    Anime
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,246
    Given: 2,262

0 Not allowed!

All religion is wrong now. Now we just need superpowers. But idk how yet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information