Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dacian myth: Origin of Romanians and Vlachs.

Last Online
    07-12-2017 @ 02:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Europid
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Gibraltar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 123
    Given: 126

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Even Greek members here delude themselves that Albanians came from north just so they can claim Epirus. Lmao. Arguement: not enough Greek loan words lmao.

If you actually read OP. It is suggesting in a way Albanians are indigenous to Epirus and Macedonia together with Vlachs. Therefore it is no surprise some Albanians and Vlachs plot close to Thessally as it is a neighboring region and get it on calcs.

But youre so fucking stupid man, youre arguing that this all means they are Greek when its rather ancient balkan plotting thing together with italy. It doesnt suggest ethnicity except that youre southeast euro.

This is why we hate people like you cos youre fucking stupid
    To claim the Epirus? That Epirus is Greece is plain fact. What will claim is everything from Saranda up to Lissos (Lezhä), everything between them founded by Greeks! If you claim to be Illuyrian, know they mostly concentrated in Croatia/Bosnia. Albunians only arrived in Epirus shortly they had been mentioned for the first time in late middle age, as mercenaries and pyrates affiliated to Ottoman (hence Turkalbanian) to destroy and colonize, this is all recorded!

Last Online
    05-05-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipėri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

0 Not allowed!

The priest of the Vlachs: ''The Greek has offended us.''

The Vlachs in Korca are not few and they do not hide themselves. In fact, those who claim to be ''Vorio-Epirotan'' by the former consul Ikonomou, are nothing else, but a few Vlachs. They are predominately bilingual, with Aromanian as their mother tongue, but they also speak Albanian fluently, since they have learned it since a young age, growing up with other Albanians in kindergartens. As a community, they have always been beaten up by immigration, including in the last 20 years, so Greek is not rarely spoken.

The Aromanians, or also known as the Vlachs, are an ethnic-linguistic community scattered all around the Southern Balkans, with influential communities in Greece, Albania, Bulgaria and FYR of Macedonia. At one time, they have also lived in Serbia, Bih and Croatia, but as the time passed on and national concepts emerged, they have been left only with their name and have lost the language. Their language belongs to the family of Romance languages, an eastern branch of it, related to modern day Romanian. But their national identity is not so easy to define, such as their linguistic one.

In Greece, they are called Greeks and they are not recognized as neither an ethnic or linguistic minority, in FYR of Macedonia they do have somewhat more rights and in Albania, even though they do not yet have the schools and institutions they are looking for, they are quite integrated.

Distributed throughout Southern Albania, they are mostly concentrated in the Christian quarters of Korca (zone 1,2 and 3) and in some smaller villages nearby, such as Mborje, Drenova and Boboshtica. Many of them have acquired the Greek citizenship due to many years of immigration to Greece, yet hesitate to call themselves Greeks. Their spiritual leader, the priest of the ''Savior's Metamorphosis Church'', Father Dhimiter Veriga tells us that Vlachs indeed are Albanians: ''Since the beginning of Albania, to the National Renaissance, we Vlachs have been involved in it and have given our contribution.

Veqilharxhi and other Vlachs have contributed proudly in the development of the Albanian language and schools, and have also fought for this land. This should tell something to the Greeks, but also to the Albanians who have forgotten. We were born here and our descendants have been born here. We have always lived as Albanians, with Albanians. Vlachs have their own identity, they want their own schools and churches, in the Aromanian language, but that does not make us Greeks. On the contrary, Vlachs in Greece are pressured with assimilation.

I can say with all my heart, with historical convinctions and actual facts, that we Vlachs, are as Albanian as other Albanians, while at the same time proud of our language and traditions which we have acquired, want to be respected and developed.
    ''

The Aromanian priest expresses his disgust for the statements of the former consul, while commenting on the change of nationality or nationality by some members of the Vlach community in Korca: ''People are poor and the need for work often forced them into immigration. Greece is one of those countries that has provided economic opportunities, and Albanian Vlachs have many times left their villages to go work there. But now, that even Greece is bad, people are returning. Economic reasons cannot be confused with the issue of nationality!'' says the Greek Orthodox priest, who does not forget to accuse the Greeks of using the Vlachs in raising unexisting issues, such as that of the ''Greeks of Korca''.

Originally posted on Balkanweb.com, but reposted here: http://arkivi.peshkupauje.com/2011/0...re-por-duam-te

Father Dhimiter Veriga (1943-2016)

Father Dhimiter Veriga was born in Korca in the year of 1943, into a familly of Aromanian origins. He was first educated in the Academy of Arts as a sculptor, until finishing theology studies in the 90s in Romania. Under his care, it was made possible the restoration of the St. Sotir church, one of the most beautiful in Korca. The mentioned church is also the only one in Albania, where masses are held in Aromanian and Albanian. A true patriot and well read man, he has not hesitated in maintaining and cultivating the Albanian consciousness in the town's native Aromanian population.

May his soul rest in peace.

Last Online
    05-05-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipėri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessWin View Post
    Albania is not exist idiots.
    its made up from Americans and Jews
    Never existed a race with the name albanians in the balkans, you came from caucasus

You and Fyromians are fake countries
    Noone is actually questioning Greek origins or ethnos here, but if you have a personal vendetta against some people, I recommend you don't vent it on a random forum online, it will be much healthier for you than having wet dreams of Albanians landing from Chechnya with an ancient US Navy helicopter. Get real.

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

0 Not allowed!

Dude, youre a fucking idiot. I honestly dont understand what your problem is. Youre always driven by emotions and too ignorant to look at the facts if it doesnt suit your idea. You people are stupid man, the way you interpret genetic results is incredible.

If someone gets greek on calc it means they are greek. Thats the greek logic. Lmao.

You wish to wipe us off history and the map. Not my problem we got facts on our side. I argue with sources as you can see.

Everything I say has truth to it based on findings, research etc from serious sources.

In my other thread you were even going against Coon like a retard by using pictures posted from pseudo anthropology sites. Coon might not of known everything but he has more knowledge than these retards you keep quoting.
    I get very angry with propagandists and people who try to change history,
    you and fyromians mostly.
    And who is Coon , the mister perfect?? He was very good but not correct in everything

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbėrori View Post
    The priest of the Vlachs: ''The Greek has offended us.''

The Vlachs in Korca are not few and they do not hide themselves. In fact, those who claim to be ''Vorio-Epirotan'' by the former consul Ikonomou, are nothing else, but a few Vlachs. They are predominately bilingual, with Aromanian as their mother tongue, but they also speak Albanian fluently, since they have learned it since a young age, growing up with other Albanians in kindergartens. As a community, they have always been beaten up by immigration, including in the last 20 years, so Greek is not rarely spoken.

The Aromanians, or also known as the Vlachs, are an ethnic-linguistic community scattered all around the Southern Balkans, with influential communities in Greece, Albania, Bulgaria and FYR of Macedonia. At one time, they have also lived in Serbia, Bih and Croatia, but as the time passed on and national concepts emerged, they have been left only with their name and have lost the language. Their language belongs to the family of Romance languages, an eastern branch of it, related to modern day Romanian. But their national identity is not so easy to define, such as their linguistic one.

In Greece, they are called Greeks and they are not recognized as neither an ethnic or linguistic minority, in FYR of Macedonia they do have somewhat more rights and in Albania, even though they do not yet have the schools and institutions they are looking for, they are quite integrated.

Distributed throughout Southern Albania, they are mostly concentrated in the Christian quarters of Korca (zone 1,2 and 3) and in some smaller villages nearby, such as Mborje, Drenova and Boboshtica. Many of them have acquired the Greek citizenship due to many years of immigration to Greece, yet hesitate to call themselves Greeks. Their spiritual leader, the priest of the ''Savior's Metamorphosis Church'', Father Dhimiter Veriga tells us that Vlachs indeed are Albanians: ''Since the beginning of Albania, to the National Renaissance, we Vlachs have been involved in it and have given our contribution.

Veqilharxhi and other Vlachs have contributed proudly in the development of the Albanian language and schools, and have also fought for this land. This should tell something to the Greeks, but also to the Albanians who have forgotten. We were born here and our descendants have been born here. We have always lived as Albanians, with Albanians. Vlachs have their own identity, they want their own schools and churches, in the Aromanian language, but that does not make us Greeks. On the contrary, Vlachs in Greece are pressured with assimilation.

I can say with all my heart, with historical convinctions and actual facts, that we Vlachs, are as Albanian as other Albanians, while at the same time proud of our language and traditions which we have acquired, want to be respected and developed.
    ''

The Aromanian priest expresses his disgust for the statements of the former consul, while commenting on the change of nationality or nationality by some members of the Vlach community in Korca: ''People are poor and the need for work often forced them into immigration. Greece is one of those countries that has provided economic opportunities, and Albanian Vlachs have many times left their villages to go work there. But now, that even Greece is bad, people are returning. Economic reasons cannot be confused with the issue of nationality!'' says the Greek Orthodox priest, who does not forget to accuse the Greeks of using the Vlachs in raising unexisting issues, such as that of the ''Greeks of Korca''.

Originally posted on Balkanweb.com, but reposted here: http://arkivi.peshkupauje.com/2011/0...re-por-duam-te

Father Dhimiter Veriga (1943-2016)

Father Dhimiter Veriga was born in Korca in the year of 1943, into a familly of Aromanian origins. He was first educated in the Academy of Arts as a sculptor, until finishing theology studies in the 90s in Romania. Under his care, it was made possible the restoration of the St. Sotir church, one of the most beautiful in Korca. The mentioned church is also the only one in Albania, where masses are held in Aromanian and Albanian. A true patriot and well read man, he has not hesitated in maintaining and cultivating the Albanian consciousness in the town's native Aromanian population.

May his soul rest in peace.
    LOL, Albanians become worst than Fyromians in propaganda.
    Who the fuck is this priest ?? Its a brainwashed priest not historian

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

0 Not allowed!

Romanians are just shepherds who came down from Carpath Mountains after surviving Attila's rape-squads.

Vlach is a Germanic word, Germanics (Goths, Gepids) called anyone who wasn't one of them a Wallach (Vlach).

Modern Romanians are mostly Latinized-Dacian population sprinkled with some Cuman/Avar sex juice for the added kick.

Last Online
    10-30-2021 @ 01:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Balkan
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    E1b
    Taxonomy
    SlavoVlachoid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,325
    Given: 2,975

0 Not allowed!

It seems a bit more to me that Albanians originated somewhat East of where they are now (northeast?) and not that Vlachs are from the West. Not Quite Dacia East, but not too far from Dacia Mediterranea.

Even Greek members here delude themselves that Albanians came from north just so they can claim Epirus. Lmao. Arguement: not enough Greek loan words lmao.

If you actually read OP. It is suggesting in a way Albanians are indigenous to Epirus and Macedonia together with Vlachs. Therefore it is no surprise some Albanians and Vlachs plot close to Thessally as it is a neighboring region and get it on calcs.

But youre so fucking stupid man, youre arguing that this all means they are Greek when its rather ancient balkan plotting thing together with italy. It doesnt suggest ethnicity except that youre southeast euro.

This is why we hate people like you cos youre fucking stupid
    It's nothing to do with claiming Epirus. Albanian displays elements of East Balkan Romance that place it to the east of where they are now. How that happens may have other explanations, but it doesnt have to be nationalist. The coming of the Albanians to the south of Epirus in the middle ages is pretty well accepted anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
    I'll just say this: I wont be surprised when they find Ancient J2b2 samples all over Epirus and Peloponnese.
    Any special reason you say that? I can imagine Epirus, but in Peloponnese I'd imagine there'd be at least a remnant of it today, but I duno.
    書堂개 삼 년에 풍월 읊는다

Banned
    Last Online
    06-23-2021 @ 06:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    EM78GREENSAVANNAH's best friend
    Ethnicity
    Bessarabian Jew
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Y-DNA
    g2a1
    mtDNA
    h1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,158
    Given: 4,510

1 Not allowed!

^ Albanians came from Montenegro then the Slavs pushed them S-W into their corner.

My theory ®

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessWin View Post
    LOL, Albanians become worst than Fyromians in propaganda.
    Who the fuck is this priest ?? Its a brainwashed priest not historian
    @mods.
    Why is allowed this gypsy to post here? Why is allowed a retard creature to derail this thread.
    To the rest of the neogrrkks. Don't you feel shame? This what you can do in a forum? Unbelievable.
    P. S.
    Personally i think that the best grrkk member here is Sorcelow. Probably his British noble ancestry help him in this mission.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scholarios View Post
    It seems a bit more to me that Albanians originated somewhat East of where they are now (northeast?) and not that Vlachs are from the West. Not Quite Dacia East, but not too far from Dacia Mediterranea.

It's nothing to do with claiming Epirus. Albanian displays elements of East Balkan Romance that place it to the east of where they are now. How that happens may have other explanations, but it doesnt have to be nationalist. The coming of the Albanians to the south of Epirus in the middle ages is pretty well accepted anyways.

Any special reason you say that? I can imagine Epirus, but in Peloponnese I'd imagine there'd be at least a remnant of it today, but I duno.
    Do you have learn something new about the history of your island?

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information