↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stearsolina View Post
    No. Your information is completely wrong. Now peddal back from here because there won't be further discussion with you.
    Are you thread owner or people need your authorization to talk about Balkan countries? Beside there is nothing offending and the information is true. Roughly half of Croat GDP is tourism and agriculture-farming. Croatia is not an industrialized nation in the sense of Western countries. I don't think it is something offending to precise that, nor something to be ashamed of.

Serbia occupies a more central place in the Balkans, it borders virtually, close to all states around in Balkans. It is crossroads for both maritime (Danube) and land (motorways) transportations. Serbs have more diversified economy though they are poorer than Croats on GDP level, per capita. They also catch up the greater investment. Chinese also invest a lot in Serbia, infrastructure and tech, since the country has a central position.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by kundur View Post
    Are you thread owner or people need your authorization to talk about Balkan countries? Beside there is nothing offending and the information is true. Roughly half of Croat GDP is tourism and agriculture-farming. Croatia is not an industrialized nation in the sense of Western countries. I don't think it is something offending to precise that, nor something to be ashamed of.

Serbia occupies a more central place in the Balkans, it borders virtually, close to all states around in Balkans. It is crossroads for both maritime (Danube) and land (motorways) transportations. Serbs have more diversified economy though poorer than Croats. They also catch up the greater investment. Chinese also invest a lot in Serbia, infrastructure and tech, since the country has a central position.
    First of all I reported you for being sock of Siyendi/Bori, which is easy to see from Siyendi posts in this thread.
    You are annoying and autistic.

Second Croatia does not have significant agriculture revenue at all, neither are there any German built small industries. It's complete nonsense.
    Croatia is eastern EU country with lowest amount of foreign investment, including German.

There is basically no German investment in Croatia at all, because of high labor cost, high salaries for east EU standards and very complexed laws + high taxation.

German capital is invested in Visegrad 4 countries and country like Romania. I saw tons of German factories there, in Croatia there are none.

After tourism biggest revenue in Croatia comes from trade and service industry, not agriculture. Agriculture is pretty irrelevant economic branch as of now.

Serbia is poorer than Croatia because it was under long Ottoman rule of your folk. Croatia was always more developed because it was luckier in that regard and parts of Croatia which never experienced Turkish boot are richest by far and most industrialized.

Hopefully Loki takes care of you.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-03-2020 @ 07:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

First of all I reported you for being sock of Siyendi/Bori, which is easy to see from Siyendi posts in this thread.
    You are annoying and autistic.

Second Croatia does not have significant agriculture revenue at all, neither are there any German built small industries. It's complete nonsense.
    Croatia is eastern EU country with lowest amount of foreign investment, including German.

There is basically no German investment in Croatia at all, because of high labor cost, high salaries for east EU standards and very complexed laws + high taxation.

German capital is invested in Visegrad 4 countries and country like Romania. I saw tons of German factories there, in Croatia there are none.

After tourism biggest revenue in Croatia comes from trade and service industry, not agriculture. Agriculture is pretty irrelevant economic branch as of now.

Serbia is poorer than Croatia because it was under long Ottoman rule of your folk. Croatia was always more developed because it was luckier in that regard and parts of Croatia which never experienced Turkish boot are richest by far and most industrialized.

Hopefully Loki takes care of you.
    Reality is different than the delusions you have, assumptions you make or the factories you supposedly saw in Romania, or your suppositions that I am an Ottoman or Boris.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Croatia
    Close to half of Croatian national revenues can be summed up as ''German tourists, cattle and potatoes exports''.

If you are offended, sorry. It is your problem.
    When you look around you, if you see and feel like you have an industrialized nation like southwestern Germany or so, it is also your problem.

It is very interesting that you report people because they talk about the economic realities of Croatia!

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Reality is different than the delusions you have, assumptions you make or the factories you supposedly saw in Romania, or your suppositions that I am an Ottoman or Boris.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Croatia
    Close to half of Croatian national revenues can be summed up as ''German tourists, cattle and potatoes exports''.

If you are offended, sorry. It is your problem.
    When you look around you, if you see and feel like you have an industrialized nation like southwestern Germany or so, it is also your problem.
    I don't give a damn for what you think, and I never said Croatia is particulary industrialized. It isn't and lot of communist built heavy industry went out of work.
    However northern and western parts of Croatia (which were never taken by Durks) are industralized and very wealthy for place like Serbia and on level of V4 countries, better than many regions in them actually.
    They rely on family owned mid to small sized companies and are very healthy economically.

I live very well, Bori. Because Croats have something statistics doesn't catch - one of highest real estate ownership in the world.
    And if you own real estate on the coast, you can live very well from it especially if you don't register your revenue which many people do.

We live in beautiful country with huge upside which is finally catching up with rest of east EU and I'll enjoy the ride.

You worry about your Empire crumbling down to Kurds.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I don't give a damn for what you think, and I never said Croatia is particulary industrialized. It isn't and lot of communist built heavy industry went out of work.
    However northern and western parts of Croatia (which were never taken by Durks) are industralized and very wealthy for place like Serbia and on level of V4 countries, better than many regions in them actually.
    They rely on family owned mid to small sized companies and are very healthy economically.

I live very well, Bori. Because Croats have something statistics doesn't catch - one of highest real estate ownership in the world.
    And if you own real estate on the coast, you can live very well from it especially if you don't register your revenue which many people do.

We live in beautiful country with huge upside which is finally catching up with rest of east EU and I'll enjoy the ride.

You worry about your Empire crumbling down to Kurds.
    It just appeared that you take as a great offence the idea of being (even relatively) poorer. I don't have a problem with Croats getting or being rich, I wish them the best.
    Your reaction was just so abnormal as I quoted (proven information) that close to half of Cro GDP was tourism & agriculture, farming revenues.

Instead of clashing with everyone around over the least thing you dislike to read, it would be better to ignore.
    People around should be free to type "Croatia" or "Croats" w/o expecting some strikes from a woman likely 24/7 online.

Regards.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It just appeared that you take as a great offence the idea of being (even relatively) poorer. I don't have a problem with Croats getting or being rich, I wish them the best.
    Your reaction was just so abnormal as I quoted (proven information) that close to half of Cro GDP was tourism & agriculture, farming revenues.

Instead of clashing with everyone around over the least thing you dislike to read, it would be better to ignore. People around should be free to type Croatia w/o expecting some strikes from a woman likely 24/7 online.

Regards.
    You annoy me because you are autistic subhuman obesessed with central European catholics
    And a sock. You don't belong here, Bori.

I corrected you by saying Croatia lives from German investment and agriculture, which is false. Main agricultural region of Slavonia was devastated by war and there isn't much agriculture remaining there which is reason that region is from where most of people emigrate abroad.

Except tourism most of economic activity is related to banks, shopping centres and similar.

I am on vacation, Bori, and I will go to bath in crystal clear waters of Adriatic in a few minutes, don't you worry how I spend my time.

I feel your jelaousy towards us. Improve your life instead of being envious of others.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    siberian in exile
    Ethnicity
    ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

You annoy me because you are autistic subhuman obesessed with central European catholics
    And a sock. You don't belong here, Bori.

I corrected you by saying Croatia lives from German investment and agriculture, which is false. Main agricultural region of Slavonia was devastated by war and there isn't much agriculture remaining there which is reason that region is from where most of people emigrate abroad.

Except tourism most of economic activity is related to banks, shopping centres and similar.

I am on vacation, Bori, and I will go to bath in crystal clear waters of Adriatic in a few minutes, don't you worry how I spend my time.

I feel your jelaousy towards us. Improve your life instead of being envious of others.

I am happy that you have a life outside monitoring what people type around, and that you also have money to afford vacation.
    Enjoy the sand, the sea and the rock.
    And if you see Kolinda, you say hi from me.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2021 @ 08:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    South Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,951
    Given: 5,518

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dušan View Post
    Actually, there is not so much yugonostalgia among young generations of Serbs.
    History and two bloody ethnic wars in 20th century proved that all these people cannot live together.
    I would like to see Republika Srpska (Bosnian Serb state) join Serbia, but Croats, Bosnian Muslims, Slovenes, N.Macedonians - no thanks.

+1
    Last edited by Moje ime; 08-12-2020 at 01:48 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2021 @ 11:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    Zeta Reticulan
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Copernican Principle
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,346
    Given: 1,328

0 Not allowed!

For Croatia:
    The main investing countries are the Netherlands (20.7% of total FDI between 1993 and 2017), Austria (12.3%), Italy (10.4%) and Germany (9.4%) (Source: Croatian National Bank).
    For Serbia:
    The European Union is the origin of 70% of investments to Serbia, followed by Russia, Switzerland and Hong Kong
    ^ Regarding foreign investment

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

To quote French Prime Minister Édouard Daladier as he was greeted by cheering crowds when he returned from Munich in 1938 (he supposedly turned to his aide as he saw left the airport): « Ah les cons ! S'ils savaient » ("The f... morons ! If only they knew...")

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information