mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,788
    Given: 1,803

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by user_ View Post
    I have not seen your picture.
    I've sent the thread about my classification. Check your messages...

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 08:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ------
    Ethnicity
    ----------
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,351
    Given: 1,018

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSecret View Post
    I've sent the thread about my classification. Check your messages...
    You are random Georgian. Pontid brotherhood.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-21-2021 @ 02:01 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You are random Georgian. Pontid brotherhood.
    Hmm okay thanks..

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

DarkSecret is right. Laz are original people of South East cost, in Hopa and Rize. Some muslim Adjarians, as many other muslim Caucasians have migrated in 19 century to Turkey due to repressions in Russian Empire agianst muslims. There are Georgian villages even in Bursa. They migrated there. But Laz are original people of Rize and Artvin.
    Are you Orthodox Christian?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    01-03-2024 @ 08:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ------
    Ethnicity
    ----------
    Country
    Georgia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,351
    Given: 1,018

0 Not allowed!

Are you Orthodox Christian?
    I'm atheist, but my family is Christian.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

DarkSecret is right. Laz are original people of South East cost, in Hopa and Rize. Some muslim Adjarians, as many other muslim Caucasians have migrated in 19 century to Turkey due to repressions in Russian Empire agianst muslims. There are Georgian villages even in Bursa. They migrated there. But Laz are original people of Rize and Artvin.
    Laz are a Kartvelian (meaning Georgian sub branch) people yet they dont acknowledge that. People like Dark and leaders of Laz Institute issued a 'Laz manifesto, to the civilized world denying that at some point of history they were Kartveli, they claim that Laz, since the beginning always existed as a separate group than Georgian, they defying scientific facts.

Now since fact is Laz are a western Georgian group fact they never were part of your historical Kingdom make that claim unrightful İMO (Artvin and esp. Rize always part of Turkey, Ottoman, Greek Trebizond, Rome etc..). Anyway, your opinion and I respect this.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Laz are a Kartvelian (meaning Georgian sub branch) people yet they dont acknowledge that. People like Dark and leaders of Laz Institute issued a 'Laz manifesto, to the civilized world denying that at some point of history they were Kartveli, they claim that Laz, since the beginning always existed as a separate group than Georgian, they defying scientific facts.

Now since fact is Laz are a western Georgian group fact they never were part of your historical Kingdom make that claim unrightful İMO (Artvin and esp. Rize always part of Turkey, Ottoman, Greek Trebizond, Rome etc..). Anyway, your opinion and I respect this.
    Haha scientific facts yeah. We are not Georgian. Kartvelian is a language family not a race. Kartvelis are called Georgians. That's what science says. Otherwise we would have been speaking the exact same language. Laz-Svan-Megreli have nothing to do with Georgian language. Can you say Mongols are Turks because their language are related and both are mongoloids? No.So now accept the scientific and logical facts and put an end to this. Everybody is Georgian. That's what their policy like Turkey did for many years. Even Turks in Turkey claimed Laz were Turks. There are many articles books claiming Laz are Turkics. Can you believe it? Bucaklishi explained it very well all of them are true.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Haha scientific facts yeah. We are not Georgian. Kartvelian is a language family not a race. Kartvelis are called Georgians. That's what science says. Otherwise we would have been speaking the exact same language. Laz-Svan-Megreli have nothing to do with Georgian language. Can you say Mongols are Turks because their language are related and both are mongoloids? No.So now accept the scientific and logical facts and put an end to this. Everybody is Georgian. That's what their policy like Turkey did for many years. Even Turks in Turkey claimed Laz were Turks. There are many articles books claiming Laz are Turkics. Can you believe it? Bucaklishi explained it very well all of them are true.
    Nah Lazo nah. Altai theory (discredited today) said Turkish and Mongolian related same way Persian and Swedish related, broad language family not same Mongoloid race or whatsoeva. But now as linguists go to proto-level, Turkic and Mongolian differ more than becoming more similar (what should ideally be). So not good analogy. I gonna tell you good analogy.
    Laz, Svan and Georgian are same just like Turkish, Turkmenian, Azeri and Gagauz and Tatar same Laz are Kartvelian only you and the Laz Institute deny this. Some 1500k years ago modern Laz and Georgian people spoke same language. Its funny how Bujaklishi says in the video 'We arent Asiatic so we arent Turkish but we also not Geogian, Lol so what? Laz are aliens? Laz are Kartvelians and this cant be discussed, that's scientific.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    Trinidad-and-Tobago
    Y-DNA
    G
    mtDNA
    U5
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Nah Lazo nah. Altai theory (discredited today) said Turkish and Mongolian related same way Persian and Swedish related, broad language family not same Mongoloid race or whatsoeva. But now as linguists go to proto-level, Turkic and Mongolian differ more than becoming more similar (what should ideally be). So not good analogy. I gonna tell you good analogy.
    Laz, Svan and Georgian are same just like Turkish, Turkmenian, Azeri and Gagauz and Tatar same Laz are Kartvelian only you and the Laz Institute deny this. Some 1500k years ago modern Laz and Georgian people spoke same language. Its funny how Bujaklishi says in the video 'We arent Asiatic so we arent Turkish but we also not Geogian, Lol so what? Laz are aliens? Laz are Kartvelians and this cant be discussed, that's scientific.
    Armenians are not Georgians so they are aliens? Mongolian and Turkish highly related wtf are you talking about. They are not like Azeri Tatar and Turkish. A Laz and Georgian can't communicate. That's impossible. They are totally different. And there are no Tatarca Azerice and Gagauz. They are all Turk aren't they? Or do I know it wrong? They are all same language but different dialect. However Laz-Svan-Georgian are totally different languages. You can check it "scientifically". They are not dialects. AND BEING UNDER THE SAME LANGUAGE FAMILY DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE RELATED PEOPLE! English and German people are different. I don't know how can I make you understand this shit but it seems that's impossible for you. Anyway believe what you believe and the Laz being Georgians is not in Turkey's interest you low IQ moron continue to shit like this on the country. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I can understand just parts or almost not of Chuvash, Volga Tatarca, Bashkir language or Uzbek and Uighur yet they are Turk. Laz understand few of Kartvelian like Georgian or Svan and they are also Kartvelian. You like it or not you are Kartveli/Georgian. We cant discuss facts or what's not discussable here. Stick to thread topic which is music.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information