Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: What is the subgroups of Turanid?

  1. #1
    Turk with Pride AndarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    01-08-2019 @ 03:53 PM
    Location
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ancestry
    Oghuz/Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + Turanid
    Politics
    Nationalism, Pan-Turkism, Anti-Erdoğanism
    Hero
    TSK/TAF
    Religion
    Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans were Turkic
    Gender
    Posts
    195
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/118
    Given: 280/99

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default What is the subgroups of Turanid?

    I saw somepeople who say Pamirid, Aralid and Alföld are subgroups of Turanid. What do you think? Does Turanid have any subgroups? Are Pamirid, Aralid and Alföld subgroups of Turanid?



    Also, i found this:

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Location
    USA
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Posts
    4,664
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8,709/536
    Given: 2,164/91

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndarKhan View Post
    I saw somepeople who say Pamirid, Aralid and Alföld are subgroups of Turanid. What do you think? Does Turanid have any subgroups? Are Pamirid, Aralid and Alföld subgroups of Turanid?

    Also, i found this:
    Wow that chart is absolute bullshit, whoever made it should be arrested.

  3. #3
    Turk with Pride AndarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    01-08-2019 @ 03:53 PM
    Location
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ancestry
    Oghuz/Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + Turanid
    Politics
    Nationalism, Pan-Turkism, Anti-Erdoğanism
    Hero
    TSK/TAF
    Religion
    Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans were Turkic
    Gender
    Posts
    195
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/118
    Given: 280/99

    -1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    Wow that chart is absolute bullshit, whoever made it should be arrested.
    Actually, this chart seems irrational to me too. therefore i post it.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member blogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Gender
    Posts
    6,694
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,471/944
    Given: 394/685

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    The Turanid race is a Cromagnoid+Mongoloid admixture. The original Cromagnoid component was the Eastern or Andronovo Cromagnoids, the typical race of the Yamna and other steppic Aryan and Ugric tribes.

    The basic Turanid subgroups:
    - Andronovo-Turanids (mostly in Kazahstan, but frequent in Hungary too)
    - Alföldi Turanids between the Hungarians (heavily europoidized axmixture of the Andronovo-Turanids, the average Hungarian Turanid))
    - Mongolo-Turanids in Central and Inner Asia (heavily mongoloidized admixture of the Andronovo-Turanids, common between the Kazahs, but the average Kazah Turanids are not Mongolo-Turanids)

    Also we use the "median" term to the average Andronovo-Turandis between the Europoidized and Mongoloidized versions. The average Kazah Andronovo-Turanid is median. The median Turanid is rare between the Hungarians. the difference between the Hungarian Andronovo and the Kazah median Andronovo Turanids:



    Mongolo-Turanids:



    Alföldi Turanids:


  5. #5
    Turk with Pride AndarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    01-08-2019 @ 03:53 PM
    Location
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ancestry
    Oghuz/Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + Turanid
    Politics
    Nationalism, Pan-Turkism, Anti-Erdoğanism
    Hero
    TSK/TAF
    Religion
    Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans were Turkic
    Gender
    Posts
    195
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/118
    Given: 280/99

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blogen View Post
    The Turanid race is a Cromagnoid+Mongoloid admixture. The original Cromagnoid component was the Eastern or Andronovo Cromagnoids, the typical race of the Yamna and other steppic Aryan and Ugric tribes.

    The basic Turanid subgroups:
    - Andronovo-Turanids (mostly in Kazahstan, but frequent in Hungary too)
    - Alföldi Turanids between the Hungarians (heavily europoidized axmixture of the Andronovo-Turanids, the average Hungarian Turanid))
    - Mongolo-Turanids in Central and Inner Asia (heavily mongoloidized admixture of the Andronovo-Turanids, common between the Kazahs, but the average Kazah Turanids are not Mongolo-Turanids)

    Also we use the "median" term to the average Andronovo-Turandis between the Europoidized and Mongoloidized versions. The average Kazah Andronovo-Turanid is median. The median Turanid is rare between the Hungarians. the difference between the Hungarian Andronovo and the Kazah median Andronovo Turanids:



    Mongolo-Turanids:



    Alföldi Turanids:

    Thanks a lot for the informations. Do you know what are the Pamirid, Kumid, Aralid etc. What is their connection with Turanid? Also, What do you think about the arguments like the Yamna and Andronovo were PIE?

  6. #6
    Veteran Member blogen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eurasian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Gender
    Posts
    6,694
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,471/944
    Given: 394/685

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndarKhan View Post
    Thanks a lot for the informations. Do you know what are the Pamirid, Kumid, Aralid etc. What is their connection with Turanid?
    Nothing. Except maybe the Pamirid, but the origin of the Pamirid race is uncertain.

    Also, What do you think about the arguments like the Yamna and Andronovo were PIE?
    Strongly disagree, I think, the Yamna were proto-Indoiranian.

  7. #7
    Turk with Pride AndarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    01-08-2019 @ 03:53 PM
    Location
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ancestry
    Oghuz/Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + Turanid
    Politics
    Nationalism, Pan-Turkism, Anti-Erdoğanism
    Hero
    TSK/TAF
    Religion
    Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans were Turkic
    Gender
    Posts
    195
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/118
    Given: 280/99

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blogen View Post
    Nothing. Except maybe the Pamirid, but the origin of the Pamirid race is uncertain.



    Strongly disagree, I think, the Yamna were proto-Indoiranian.
    Do we have any informations which prove what are the Yamna and Maykop? Also, what do you think about the Andronovo, Karasuk, Tagar?

  8. #8
    Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:47 PM
    Location
    33 (undetectable)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    obse.SS.ively harrased
    Ancestry
    Kurgan
    Country
    Chechnya
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    L1b-M317 (Hun Altaic)
    Taxonomy
    being paid by SS government ᚈᚓᚅᚌᚏᚔ
    Politics
    mock Indo-Eurabeans! aka. Aprician Mayhem Lord
    Religion
    Turanian SS-project ✠
    Gender
    Posts
    9,847
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,181/719
    Given: 6,826/479

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndarKhan View Post
    Also, What do you think about the arguments like the Yamna and Andronovo were PIE?
    Basically Yamna and Andronovo were proto-Turkic. Look at my signature for example how lunatic the PIE theory is.
    ✠ Turanian TA is growing ✠


    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    I'm starting to doubt if Scythians were I*anic speakers. [...] If not **anic, probably an unknown Centum branch. [...]

  9. #9
    Tel Aviv R1a underground lab facility Proto-Shaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:47 PM
    Location
    33 (undetectable)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo Altai
    Ethnicity
    obse.SS.ively harrased
    Ancestry
    Kurgan
    Country
    Chechnya
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    L1b-M317 (Hun Altaic)
    Taxonomy
    being paid by SS government ᚈᚓᚅᚌᚏᚔ
    Politics
    mock Indo-Eurabeans! aka. Aprician Mayhem Lord
    Religion
    Turanian SS-project ✠
    Gender
    Posts
    9,847
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5,181/719
    Given: 6,826/479

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndarKhan View Post
    Also, what do you think about the Andronovo, Karasuk, Tagar?
    Kipchak-Dingling-Saka + Siberian-Turkic identity.
    ✠ Turanian TA is growing ✠


    Quote Originally Posted by Token View Post
    I'm starting to doubt if Scythians were I*anic speakers. [...] If not **anic, probably an unknown Centum branch. [...]

  10. #10
    Turk with Pride AndarKhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    01-08-2019 @ 03:53 PM
    Location
    Turan
    Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ancestry
    Oghuz/Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Taxonomy
    Alpine + Turanid
    Politics
    Nationalism, Pan-Turkism, Anti-Erdoğanism
    Hero
    TSK/TAF
    Religion
    Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans were Turkic
    Gender
    Posts
    195
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/118
    Given: 280/99

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kipchak Hĺkan View Post
    Basically Yamna and Andronovo were proto-Turkic. Look at my signature for example how lunatic the PIE theory is.
    Actually, i red Ismail Miziev, He said things close to it. Therefore i asked Yamna and Maykop.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 06:49 PM
  2. Turanid race
    By TheForeigner in forum Ethno-Cultural Discussion
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-17-2017, 03:01 AM
  3. Armenoid vs Turanid. Which one is most attractive?
    By black hole in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-09-2017, 07:22 PM
  4. Post pics of South Asians with Turanid influence.
    By Squall Leonhart in forum Taxonomy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-04-2017, 05:06 PM
  5. Noble Turanid type
    By armenianbodyhair in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 01-21-2017, 04:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •