Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jihad Groups Will Next Advertise For Phony Job & Housing Openings To Massacre Non-Muslim Applicants

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

2 Not allowed!

Default Jihad Groups Will Next Advertise For Phony Job & Housing Openings To Massacre Non-Muslim Applicants

Captured documents from Jihadi groups have exposed their next terrorist invention. They will use fake job & housing ads to massacre non-Muslim applicants;

Spoiler!

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

3 Not allowed!

It's very alarming and frightening what Jihadi groups are planning to do to kill people. There's 23,000 known Jihadi suspects living in the UK and the police/intelligence services can't monitor every single one of them all of the time.... plus there's probably other unknown Jihadis in the UK and in other nations who aren't on the police radar.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    It's very alarming and frightening what Jihadi groups are planning to do to kill people. There's 23,000 known Jihadi suspects living in the UK and the police/intelligence services can't monitor every single one of them all of the time.... plus there's probably other unknown Jihadis in the UK and in other nations who aren't on the police radar.
    We will have no choice but to intern Jihadis & ban orthodox Sunni Islam soon.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

where r u getting all of these anglojew????

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglojew View Post
    We will have no choice but to intern Jihadis & ban orthodox Sunni Islam soon.
    A move which our rulers, those who allowed the jihadis to flood our countries to begin with, would no doubt happily take. Not. Sadly, I suspect the only people willing to do that would be militias acting illegally, and our rulers would throw "their" book at them.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

1 Not allowed!

If I were you I would start seriously considering getting out, for your own safety. Pretty little blonde girl......I wouldn't go out alone.

European security forces were overwhelmed and exhausted after barely 24 hours during the Brussels attacks......I'm sorry, but the UK is dead, there is no massive swing right that fixes things, it's long gone, you couldn't fix it with your military even assuming your politicians would declare marshall law, which they won't.

Move to Hungary while you still can.

I keep harping on Sabina to get her ass back to Romania and out of fuckin Germany for the same reason.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
    If I were you I would start seriously considering getting out, for your own safety. Pretty little blonde girl......I wouldn't go out alone.

European security forces were overwhelmed and exhausted after barely 24 hours during the Brussels attacks......I'm sorry, but the UK is dead, there is no massive swing right that fixes things, it's long gone, you couldn't fix it with your military even assuming your politicians would declare marshall law, which they won't.

Move to Hungary while you still can.

I keep harping on Sabina to get her ass back to Romania and out of fuckin Germany for the same reason.
    I've just sent this video to my sisters and also to my friends in the UK as they're all expressing a lot of concern about Islamic terrorism that's on the rise. I don't mean to alarm them, but I think people need to be aware of what jihadi's are planning to do next to murder people.

I said to my sister I may move back to my original quiet hometown on the south coast... but she said to me it's changed there now due to muslim immigration. That depressed me to hear that. My sister said she feels scared a lot. I feel afraid too as where I live is even more of a target for Islamic terrorist attacks.

I'm not blonde, but even so, I rarely go outside without my muscular and very handsome English boyfriend next to me. I've noticed that flirtatious men don't try any tricks whenever he's around. (He dresses all in black leather and empty bullet-shell belts around his waist, leather boots, and has devilish tattoos on him.) I think he scares some people away by his confident walk and his physical attire, even though he's really nice.

But my extremely petite and slim, shy and quiet cousin, with light green eyes, pale skin, and long silky brunette hair, was dressed in her smart school uniform, and she was harrassed on a bus by two muslim perverts. I felt very concerned when I heard about this incident from her mother (my aunty) because she's only fifteen and she's naive and unaware about the evil intentions of some men.

She said she was on her way to school and was quietly reading a book by herself when she saw two adult muslim men rudely staring at her and they were rudely filming her with their phones without her permission and consent to film her.

She felt uncomfortable and moved to a different seat on the bus, but they got up and followed her and started taking more pictures. So she left the bus and walked the rest of her journey to school.

Also my sister said she was standing with her young children on a quiet street, when a muslim man approached her and tried to talk to her. She said that she was polite when he asked her for the time, but that he kept trying to talk to her and was edging her closer and closer into a enclosed wall area as she took steps back away from him, and it made her feel so uncomfortable that she threatened to call her 6ft English boyfriend on her mobile if he didn't leave. She said he got the message and backed-off, but the experience left her trembling. Now she told me she doesn't want to go out anywhere by herself, and said she started shaking with fear on a train ride to Wales recently when a muslim man got in the carriage as she was worried that he'd be a suicide bomber.

One of my English male friends said he's afraid to fly on a plane to perform at a gig in Germany this year as he's worried about terror attacks.

I can't speak any Hungarian.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 06-21-2017 at 04:58 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Ancestry
    Trondheim, Norway
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    British Columbia
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,828
    Given: 243

1 Not allowed!

I've just sent this video to my sisters and also to my friends in the UK as they're all expressing a lot of concern about Islamic terrorism that's on the rise. I don't mean to alarm them, but I think people need to be aware of what jihadi's are planning to do next to murder people.

I said to my sister I may move back to my original quiet hometown on the south coast... but she said to me it's changed there now due to muslim immigration. That depressed me to hear that. My sister said she feels scared a lot. I feel afraid too as where I live is even more of a target for Islamic terrorist attacks.

I'm not blonde, but even so, I rarely go outside without my muscular and very handsome English boyfriend next to me. I've noticed that flirtatious men don't try any tricks whenever he's around. (He dresses all in black leather and empty bullet-shell belts around his waist, leather boots, and has devilish tattoos on him.) I think he scares some people away by his confident walk and his physical attire, even though he's really nice.

But my slim, shy and quiet cousin with green eyes, pale skin, and long brunette hair and who dressed in her smart school uniform was harrassed on a bus by two muslim perverts. I felt very concerned when I heard about this from her mother (my aunty.)

She said she was on her way to school (she's fifteen) and was quietly reading a book by herself when she saw two muslim men staring at her and they were rudely filming her with their phones without her permission and consent to film her.

She felt uncomfortable and moved to a different seat on the bus, but they got up and followed her and started taking more pictures. So she left the bus and walked the rest of her journey to school.

My sister said she was standing with her young children on a quiet street, when a muslim man approached her and tried to talk to her. She said that she was polite when he asked her for the time, but that he kept trying to talk to her and was edging her closer and closer into a enclosed wall area as she took steps back away from him, and it made her feel so uncomfortable that she threatened to call her 6ft English boyfriend on her mobile if he didn't leave. She said he got the message and backed-off, but the experience left her trembling. Now she told me she doesn't want to go out anywhere by herself, and said she started shaking with fear on a train ride to Wales recently when a muslim man got in the carriage as she was worried that he'd be a suicide bomber.

One of my English male friends said he's afraid to fly on a plane to perform at a gig in Germany this year as he's worried about terror attacks.

I can't speak any Hungarian.
    Well most of the commonwealth is still safe, in North America we have this thing, called border controls and oceans, meaning it takes money to get here. So we don't get the 3rd world slop you deal with on a daily basis. The most we get is annoying chinese that dont want to assimilate and persians that want white fuck toys for a bit, then marry a persian girl their mom picked out.

Don't get me wrong, I work in security and have done in the worst parts of Vancouver for years, it can get bad, and very violent, but we don't get the muslim issues you talk about, it's mostly just drug addicts.

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What kind of sick psycho schemes on how to murder people who they don't even know and who've never done anything to harm them in life, without feeling any remorse or guilt??

I don't see any difference between jihadists and serial-killing psychopaths... they're delusional and dangerous weirdos who believe in imaginary men in the sky.

They should be locked-up indefinitely in a top secure psychiatric hospital for the criminally sick (such as Broadmoor) and their scrambled-egg brains should be injected and used for science research.

They've gotta be sick to sit and plan to get a lorry and drive it into people, stab random people like a psychopathic monster, or lure people seeking a new home to go and look at an apartment or apply for a job.... only to be murdered upon arrival by a freak-of-nature.

I 100% believe in the right to self-defence and was discussing techniques with my sister on the phone, such as spraying hairspray into an attackers eyes, etc.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

What kind of sick psycho schemes on how to murder people who they don't even know and who've never done anything to harm them in life, without feeling any remorse or guilt??

I don't see any difference between jihadists and serial-killing psychopaths... they're delusional and dangerous weirdos who believe in imaginary men in the sky.

They should be locked-up indefinitely in a top secure psychiatric hospital for the criminally sick (such as Broadmoor) and their scrambled-egg brains should be injected and used for science research.

They've gotta be sick to sit and plan to get a lorry and drive it into people, stab random people like a psychopathic monster, or lure people seeking a new home to go and look at an apartment or apply for a job.... only to be murdered upon arrival by a freak-of-nature.

I 100% believe in the right to self-defence and was discussing techniques with my sister on the phone, such as spraying hairspray into an attackers eyes, etc.
    jihadis are mostly not psychopaths which is quite worrying , you can brainwash a normal person to do what only a psychopath would do in a normal situation.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information