PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Swedish music festival cancels next year's event after rape and sexual assaults reported. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swedish music festival cancels next year's event after rape and sexual assaults reported.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-11-2017 @ 10:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 54

3 Not allowed!

Sweden has become one of European countries with more rape crimes caused by mass immigration.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Well, rape public gang is certainly an ethnic thing. No idea why you have problems accepting this. I know you used to consider yourself a muslim and you still do on and off and I also know that the country you're from, Guatemala is very violent and dangerous. To my horror I even found out today that that lynching of a 16 yo girl I once watched on Liveleak in 2015 happened over there. The male accomplished who used her got away and she might even have been innocent and just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

European however tend to have a sense of restrained around women and tend to understand consent. Not saying rape doesn't happen, especially in private, but in public places it's certainly a lot more common around sexually repressed Middle Easterners.
    I was born in the US, lived in both Guatemala and the US for most of my life, and moved to France. In all my life, the people ive personaly seen commit the most brutal, manipulated and agrivated rapes (a total of 5 of people I personally know) were all white men.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,955
    Given: 11,667

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Segata Sanshiro View Post
    I was born in the US, lived in both Guatemala and the US for most of my life, and moved to France. In all my life, the people ive personaly seen commit the most brutal, manipulated and agrivated rapes (a total of 5 of people I personally know) were all white men.
    Phenomena like taharush however aren't part of European culture. I know about a stepdad who raped a woman who's now a lesbian and as a child I witnessed him harassing her when she was a teen, until she finally escaped. It made me believe getting raised by non-blood relatives should be avoided as much a possible. Individual rape sadly is too common, but it's certainly not a 'white' thing. I remember reading a story from a progressive Moroccan magazine about a girl who write a reader's letter seeking advice for her situation. She suffered from rape by her uncle while her family turns a blind eye for it. That very same magazine also was considered a taboo by their conservative society because it dares to talk about sexuality.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,933
    Given: 12,765

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    https://www.thelocal.se/20170704/swe...o-rape-reports

^ I can't blame her for wanting to do that, at all. At least Swedish women are doing something about it to protect themselves against the alleged migrant rapists. There are 27.2 rock bands for every 100,000 people there so there should be enough girl-bands to fill one festival. I hope they employ male security guards, because unless the festival is well protected, it will be a setting for the greatest gangbang since the first wave of Muslim migration, because of all "infidel Swedish whores" in one place.
    She's probably including all men when she says the following:

"What do you think about putting together a really cool festival where only non-men are welcome, that we'll run until ALL men have learned how to behave themselves?" she wrote.
    She's too PC to say the real reason.

Fuck her. I'm googling for a cheap flight to Sweden. I'll buy a ticket online and walk right in there and say, "I'm a guy. Now what? Are you going to call the cops - a bunch of guys - to kick me out? A great way to admit you need a bunch of guys to have your 'non-man' concert."

Last Online
    Today @ 04:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,642
    Given: 5,915

1 Not allowed!

Swedish women: let's not be racist, let's be sexist instead ^
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,635
    Given: 16,016

1 Not allowed!

In all my life, the people ive personaly seen commit the most brutal, manipulated and agrivated rapes (a total of 5 of people I personally know) were all white men.
    You may be right. The Stagecoach Festival is a country music festival in Southern California. All white patrons, and all redneck, and yes equally dangerous to the Swedish festival, yet no complaints about "evil whiteys" sexually assaulting, fighting, and stealing, I guess they are used to it.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Skanderbeu, Isa Boletini, Ismail Qemali, Midhat Frasheri, Xhavfer Deva,Adem Jashari, Hamza Jashari,
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 549

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    To be fair it may have been a migrant sexual emergency. You'd think someone would have told them to stop after the first year. Anyway, I was reading about a case in Georgia this morning. A woman with two children returns home to find two teenagers in her home, they hit her with a taser, rape her, pour boiling water on her, in front of her kids. The perpetrators had names like Ramirez. In the case of this concert, I just got to assume the perpetrators do not have names like Johanson or Sven.

^ Take a good look.
    America is being Raped by Mostly Hispanics and Black People, While Sweden by Muslims especially Black People and Arabs. The West is gonna collapse, if they don't wake the Fuck Up.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Skanderbeu, Isa Boletini, Ismail Qemali, Midhat Frasheri, Xhavfer Deva,Adem Jashari, Hamza Jashari,
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 549

0 Not allowed!

Yeah, you guys think that most of the Brutal Violent Rapes in the West are Committed by White Men and Muslim Men, Most of the Brutal, Violent and Aggrivated Rapes are Committed by Black People and Hispanics. Probably you seen these Women being Raped by White and Muslim men because they were wearing Fucking Shorts and Miniskirts.

Kouros

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Diocleatian204 View Post
    Yeah, you guys think that most of the Brutal Violent Rapes in the West are Committed by White Men and Muslim Men, Most of the Brutal, Violent and Aggrivated Rapes are Committed by Black People and Hispanics. Probably you seen these Women being Raped by White and Muslim men because they were wearing Fucking Shorts and Miniskirts.
    faxxxx

Last Online
    12-29-2023 @ 05:26 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Philippian, Pinoy-Yorker, Luzonian
    Ethnicity
    Philo-Rican/ Filipino American/ Pacific American
    Ancestry
    Indo-Pacific
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New York City
    Taxonomy
    Filipino
    Politics
    Neutral
    Hero
    God
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,524
    Given: 1,834

0 Not allowed!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

isn't it me? or this is happening world wide??? with women coming forward ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information