PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Swedish music festival cancels next year's event after rape and sexual assaults reported. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swedish music festival cancels next year's event after rape and sexual assaults reported.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by уфтсъ View Post
    No, they don't. Sexual assaults have become so banal in these countries after the immigrants crisis, that nobody pays attention to them anymore. A bit like deaths in a wartime, who gives a fuck, eh?
    Yeah, they do. It's the most common violent crime at these kind of events. Maybe it was rare on Europe, I don't know, maybe Europe was this nice sheltered place where this was rare once upon a time but I highly doubt it.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

2 Not allowed!

Same in France.
    Last years many big events have been cancelled (Festival of light in Lyon, la Foire de Lille). The problems is thoses evennts were bringiing a lot of money. There is a real economic loss.
    A few week ago, I read many summer festival might be cancel also due to to terrorism risk.

Terrorism isn't only about the death and injuried and islam is trully killing our country.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Russia, East Ukraine, Adyghea
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,643
    Given: 5,916

2 Not allowed!

Prepare yourself for RSA way of life. I guess Kaz can give some practical advices.
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    Prepare yourself for RSA way of life. I guess Kaz can give some practical advices.
    Brazil is a better comparison. South Africa is just blacks and their severe lag on civilisation versus the rest (mainly whites and some coloureds with close bonds to white parents, but also East Asians and Indians might grow fed up with the crap happening there).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Brazil is a better comparison. South Africa is just blacks and their severe lag on civilisation versus the rest (mainly whites and some coloureds with close bonds to white parents, but also East Asians and Indians might grow fed up with the crap happening there).
    Why is Brazil a better comparison? If I'm not mistaken, in Brazil cultural gap isn't as wide as in RSA and Europe.
    Do what you should.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumata View Post
    Why is Brazil a better comparison? If I'm not mistaken, in Brazil cultural gap isn't as wide as in RSA and Europe.
    Well, South Brazilians tend to complain about North Brazilian immigrants (being more largely non-Euro descendant) and bringing along their violent crime. That much I do now. In South Africa the only group causing it to be in the violent and sorry state it is today, are blacks and the state favour them for they are in power by sheer numbers and identity politics.

South Africa under Apartheid probably was better, even if that opinion is kind of frowned upon for obvious reasons. I'm no fan of racism myself, but murder and rape are just terrible crimes to me and if you make it too bad even the racist system can become the lesser evil. And current South Africa is also racist and favours blacks making it near impossible for whites to have a business due to black economic empowerment. Whites getting bullied out of their jobs only to get replaced by a tenfold of incompetent blacks for the same work neither is unheard of.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic, Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    EstoRian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Truly sovereign states
    Religion
    Humanism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Well, South Brazilians tend to complain about North Brazilian immigrants (being more largely non-Euro descendant) and bringing along their violent crime. That much I do now. In South Africa the only group causing it to be in the violent and sorry state it is today, are blacks and the state favour them for they are in power by sheer numbers and identity politics.

South Africa under Apartheid probably was better, even if that opinion is kind of frowned upon for obvious reason.
    OK. Well, in South Africa the white minority was made lose power, which is gradually happening to the white majority of Europe.
    Do what you should.

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,637
    Given: 16,016

1 Not allowed!

Default Swedish comedienne organizes 'man-free' rock festival to cut out the rapes

Emma Knyckare's idea started with a simple tweet she posted after it emerged that there had been a number of sexual offences reported at the 2017 Bråvalla festival in Norrköping.

"What do you think about putting together a really cool festival where only non-men are welcome, that we'll run until ALL men have learned how to behave themselves?" she wrote.

Though some weren't thrilled with the idea, others started to respond with words of support. Medical workers, PR people, project managers and musicians got in touch to offer their services, and soon, enough people had registered interest for the comedian to start thinking seriously about making the festival happen.

A day after her initial tweet, Knyckare confirmed that plans were in place for an event in 2018:

"Sweden's first man-free rock festival will see the light next summer. In the coming days I'll bring together a solid group of talented organizers and project leaders to form the festival organizers, then you'll hear from everyone again when it's time to move forward."

Last weekend, Bråvalla's organizers announced that the festival will not take place next year following the reported rapes and sex offences during the June edition. The same festival was previously hit by reported sexual assaults and rapes in 2016.

The We Are STHLM youth festival meanwhile was the subject of sexual assault allegations in 2014 and 2015, leading to criticism of police for failing to release information about the matter.
    https://www.thelocal.se/20170704/swe...o-rape-reports

^ I can't blame her for wanting to do that, at all. At least Swedish women are doing something about it to protect themselves against the alleged migrant rapists. There are 27.2 rock bands for every 100,000 people there so there should be enough girl-bands to fill one festival. I hope they employ male security guards, because unless the festival is well protected, it will be a setting for the greatest gangbang since the first wave of Muslim migration, because of all "infidel Swedish whores" in one place.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    https://www.thelocal.se/20170704/swe...o-rape-reports

^ I can't blame her for wanting to do that, at all. At least Swedish women are doing something about it to protect themselves against the alleged migrant rapists. There are 27.2 rock bands for every 100,000 people there so there should be enough girl-bands to fill one festival. I hope they employ male security guards, because unless the festival is well protected, it will be a setting for the greatest gangbang since the first wave of Muslim migration, because of all "infidel Swedish whores" in one place.
    At least it will have positive results in that department. However, wouldn't the girls grow bored? I think they would.

Anyway this reminds me of Swedish feminist on Twitter telling how she hates men because immigrant non-Swedes harassed women in a festival, dancing around the true problem. Also reminds me about a news article about catcalling in Brussels with a model shot of a hipstery white man pulling on a woman's skirt who is mildly annoyed by it. Very ridiculous. I wish I could recover it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Segata Sanshiro View Post
    Yeah, they do. It's the most common violent crime at these kind of events. Maybe it was rare on Europe, I don't know, maybe Europe was this nice sheltered place where this was rare once upon a time but I highly doubt it.
    Well, public gang rape is certainly an ethnic thing. No idea why you have problems accepting this. I know you used to consider yourself a muslim and you still do on and off and I also know that the country you're from, Guatemala is very violent and dangerous. To my horror I even found out today that that lynching of a 16 yo girl I once watched on Liveleak in 2015 happened over there. The male accomplished who used her got away and she might even have been innocent and just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

European however tend to have a sense of restrained around women and tend to understand consent. Not saying rape doesn't happen, especially in private, but in public places it's certainly a lot more common around sexually repressed Middle Easterners.
    Last edited by Dandelion; 07-05-2017 at 08:59 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information