Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Results 191 to 200 of 200

Thread: Eurogenes K15 PCA

  1. #191
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,461/75
    Given: 864/118

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post
    Cool, Ibericus could you please do mine ? Thanks in advance (muchos gracias seor). Much appreciated.

    Population
    North_Sea 35.89
    Atlantic 27.28
    Baltic 9.99
    Eastern_Euro 9.52
    West_Med 8.99
    West_Asian 4.70
    East_Med -
    Red_Sea -
    South_Asian 0.22
    Southeast_Asian -
    Siberian 0.84
    Amerindian 0.66
    Oceanian 0.96
    Northeast_African -
    Sub-Saharan 0.95

  2. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Unkown
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H1
    Gender
    Posts
    688
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 145/1
    Given: 1,246/10

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Population
    North_Sea 37.28
    Atlantic 24.35
    Baltic 10.12
    Eastern_Euro 7.88
    West_Med 12.77
    West_Asian 2.87
    East_Med 3.68
    Red_Sea -
    South_Asian 0.71
    Southeast_Asian -
    Siberian 0.35
    Amerindian -
    Oceanian -
    Northeast_African -
    Sub-Saharan -

  3. #193
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,461/75
    Given: 864/118

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Norb View Post
    Population
    North_Sea 37.28
    Atlantic 24.35
    Baltic 10.12
    Eastern_Euro 7.88
    West_Med 12.77
    West_Asian 2.87
    East_Med 3.68
    Red_Sea -
    South_Asian 0.71
    Southeast_Asian -
    Siberian 0.35
    Amerindian -
    Oceanian -
    Northeast_African -
    Sub-Saharan -

  4. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iceland
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M319
    Gender
    Posts
    954
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 845/10
    Given: 880/14

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Can you add these kits?

    M293012

    M209270

    M472594
    M665102
    M866617

  5. #195
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,461/75
    Given: 864/118

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcelow View Post
    Can you add these kits?

    M293012

    M209270

    M472594
    M665102
    M866617

  6. #196
    Senior Member АКСИС's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:42 AM
    Location
    Austria
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak 25% Clint eastwood
    Country
    Slovakia
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    512
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 277/8
    Given: 74/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    can you add both my living and ancestry results so i can see how they compare

    Living DNA
    Population
    North_Sea 31.81
    Atlantic 16.47
    Baltic 19.06
    Eastern_Euro 16.30
    West_Med 6.96
    West_Asian 1.00
    East_Med 4.65
    Red_Sea 1.44
    South_Asian 0.08
    Southeast_Asian 0.59
    Siberian -
    Amerindian 0.48
    Oceanian 0.64
    Northeast_African 0.25
    Sub-Saharan 0.27

    Ancestry
    Population
    North_Sea 31.52
    Atlantic 16.65
    Baltic 20.74
    Eastern_Euro 15.15
    West_Med 8.54
    West_Asian 0.70
    East_Med 4.31
    Red_Sea -
    South_Asian 0.52
    Southeast_Asian 0.18
    Siberian -
    Amerindian 0.76
    Oceanian 0.39
    Northeast_African 0.53
    Sub-Saharan -

  7. #197
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,461/75
    Given: 864/118

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karol.klacansky View Post
    can you add both my living and ancestry results so i can see how they compare

    Living DNA
    Population
    North_Sea 31.81
    Atlantic 16.47
    Baltic 19.06
    Eastern_Euro 16.30
    West_Med 6.96
    West_Asian 1.00
    East_Med 4.65
    Red_Sea 1.44
    South_Asian 0.08
    Southeast_Asian 0.59
    Siberian -
    Amerindian 0.48
    Oceanian 0.64
    Northeast_African 0.25
    Sub-Saharan 0.27

    Ancestry
    Population
    North_Sea 31.52
    Atlantic 16.65
    Baltic 20.74
    Eastern_Euro 15.15
    West_Med 8.54
    West_Asian 0.70
    East_Med 4.31
    Red_Sea -
    South_Asian 0.52
    Southeast_Asian 0.18
    Siberian -
    Amerindian 0.76
    Oceanian 0.39
    Northeast_African 0.53
    Sub-Saharan -

  8. #198
    Senior Member АКСИС's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:42 AM
    Location
    Austria
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak 25% Clint eastwood
    Country
    Slovakia
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    512
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 277/8
    Given: 74/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibericus View Post
    interesting that even with such a low amount of snps being analyzed from the Living DNA kit, it still is positioned well. Thanks for the comparison!

  9. #199
    Inactive Account
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    09-10-2017 @ 03:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    --
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Posts
    2,626
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,699/787
    Given: 235/155

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Can you do mine?

    1 North_Sea 29.84
    2 Atlantic 21.98
    3 Baltic 12.03
    4 Eastern_Euro 11.74
    5 West_Med 10.06
    6 West_Asian 6.86
    7 East_Med 4.03
    8 Red_Sea 2.56
    9 Northeast_African 0.45
    10 Amerindian 0.45

    Thank you

  10. #200
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,710
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,461/75
    Given: 864/118

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anoldposter View Post
    Can you do mine?

    1 North_Sea 29.84
    2 Atlantic 21.98
    3 Baltic 12.03
    4 Eastern_Euro 11.74
    5 West_Med 10.06
    6 West_Asian 6.86
    7 East_Med 4.03
    8 Red_Sea 2.56
    9 Northeast_African 0.45
    10 Amerindian 0.45

    Thank you



Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Eurogenes K9b Results
    By Rius in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 04:17 AM
  2. Eurogenes K=13
    By Mark in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 01:59 PM
  3. Eurogenes K11 Results
    By Deniz in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
  4. My Eurogenes K13 results
    By kiko in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 11:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •