Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 200

Thread: Eurogenes K15 PCA

  1. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:48 PM
    Ethnicity
    Martian
    Country
    Iceland
    Y-DNA
    J2a-M319
    Gender
    Posts
    933
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 828/9
    Given: 862/14

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibericus View Post
    If its not too much of a request, could you post all the Greek results that you have including me in one PCA? If its too much work then its alright.

  2. #132
    Administrator
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Sikeliot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greco-Roman
    Ancestry
    Italic, Hellenic, Slavic, Iberian, West African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Gender
    Posts
    93,808
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 31,590/1,766
    Given: 9,720/884

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    These two are roughly the "extremes" for Sicily. Wondering where they will be.

    #1:
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 33.06
    2 West_Med 18.3
    3 West_Asian 15.64
    4 Atlantic 11.93
    5 Red_Sea 6.85
    6 Baltic 6.17
    7 North_Sea 3.8
    8 Northeast_African 1.52
    9 Eastern_Euro 1.51
    10 Southeast_Asian 1.13
    11 Oceanian 0.1


    #2:
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 23.94
    2 West_Med 21.03
    3 Atlantic 17.97
    4 West_Asian 11.08
    5 North_Sea 10.57
    6 Baltic 8.17
    7 Red_Sea 4.56
    8 Northeast_African 1.24
    9 Southeast_Asian 0.6
    10 Eastern_Euro 0.47
    11 Oceanian 0.32
    12 Sub-Saharan 0.03


    And here is someone from Chios:

    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 30.39
    2 West_Asian 18.63
    3 West_Med 15.63
    4 Atlantic 10.65
    5 Baltic 9.1
    6 North_Sea 6.19
    7 Eastern_Euro 5.03
    8 Red_Sea 3.95
    9 Amerindian 0.42

  3. #133
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    09-11-2017 @ 02:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,720
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,453/74
    Given: 862/118

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcelow View Post
    If its not too much of a request, could you post all the Greek results that you have including me in one PCA? If its too much work then its alright.
    I have only northern greeks, but here you have :


  4. #134
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    09-11-2017 @ 02:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,720
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,453/74
    Given: 862/118

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    These two are roughly the "extremes" for Sicily. Wondering where they will be.

    #1:
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 33.06
    2 West_Med 18.3
    3 West_Asian 15.64
    4 Atlantic 11.93
    5 Red_Sea 6.85
    6 Baltic 6.17
    7 North_Sea 3.8
    8 Northeast_African 1.52
    9 Eastern_Euro 1.51
    10 Southeast_Asian 1.13
    11 Oceanian 0.1


    #2:
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 23.94
    2 West_Med 21.03
    3 Atlantic 17.97
    4 West_Asian 11.08
    5 North_Sea 10.57
    6 Baltic 8.17
    7 Red_Sea 4.56
    8 Northeast_African 1.24
    9 Southeast_Asian 0.6
    10 Eastern_Euro 0.47
    11 Oceanian 0.32
    12 Sub-Saharan 0.03


    And here is someone from Chios:

    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 30.39
    2 West_Asian 18.63
    3 West_Med 15.63
    4 Atlantic 10.65
    5 Baltic 9.1
    6 North_Sea 6.19
    7 Eastern_Euro 5.03
    8 Red_Sea 3.95
    9 Amerindian 0.42

  5. #135
    Administrator
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Sikeliot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greco-Roman
    Ancestry
    Italic, Hellenic, Slavic, Iberian, West African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Gender
    Posts
    93,808
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 31,590/1,766
    Given: 9,720/884

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibericus View Post

    Can you expand the plot to show where Caucasus people, Armenians, and Levantines plot? I am guessing the Chios result is going toward the Caucasus, and the Sicily_1 toward the Levant (which would be behind the North African Jews).

    Sicily_2 is Trapani, and plots near the Trapani based "West Sicily" cluster.

  6. #136
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    09-11-2017 @ 02:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,720
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,453/74
    Given: 862/118

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    Can you expand the plot to show where Caucasus people, Armenians, and Levantines plot? I am guessing the Chios result is going toward the Caucasus, and the Sicily_1 toward the Levant (which would be behind the North African Jews).

    Sicily_2 is Trapani, and plots near the Trapani based "West Sicily" cluster.

  7. #137
    Administrator
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Sikeliot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Greco-Roman
    Ancestry
    Italic, Hellenic, Slavic, Iberian, West African
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Gender
    Posts
    93,808
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 31,590/1,766
    Given: 9,720/884

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ibericus View Post
    Thank you. So Sicily_1 is pretty much like a North African jew.

    Add these three to the same plot? Now we have the island's 4 corners

    "Sicily_3"
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 27.52
    2 West_Asian 19.03
    3 West_Med 14.38
    4 North_Sea 13.32
    5 Atlantic 12.19
    6 Baltic 5.46
    7 Red_Sea 4.92
    8 Northeast_African 1.36
    9 Sub-Saharan 1.18
    10 Oceanian 0.64


    "Sicily_4"
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 26.75
    2 West_Med 16.59
    3 West_Asian 13.69
    4 Atlantic 13.42
    5 North_Sea 12.68
    6 Baltic 6.27
    7 Red_Sea 5.42
    8 Eastern_Euro 2.32
    9 Sub-Saharan 1.04
    10 Oceanian 0.71
    11 Siberian 0.5
    12 Northeast_African 0.42
    13 Amerindian 0.18


    Cyclades
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 25.45
    2 West_Asian 17.27
    3 West_Med 14.52
    4 Atlantic 13.02
    5 North_Sea 11.51
    6 Baltic 9.23
    7 Red_Sea 5.09
    8 Eastern_Euro 2.17
    9 Northeast_African 0.67
    10 Amerindian 0.58
    11 Siberian 0.38
    12 Southeast_Asian 0.11

  8. #138
    Senior Member karol.klacansky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:56 PM
    Location
    Austria
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    West Slavic
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak 25% Clint eastwood
    Country
    Slovakia
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Gender
    Posts
    471
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 243/5
    Given: 68/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Can u add me again with the expanded form please it looks better this PCA.

    North_Sea31.52
    Atlantic16.65
    Baltic20.74
    Eastern_Euro15.15
    West_Med8.54
    West_Asian0.70
    East_Med4.31
    Red_Sea-
    South_Asian0.52
    Southeast_Asian0.18
    Siberian-
    Amerindian0.76
    Oceanian0.39
    Northeast_African0.53
    Sub-Saharan-



    Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk
    The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month.
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

  9. #139
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    09-11-2017 @ 02:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,720
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,453/74
    Given: 862/118

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sikeliot View Post
    Thank you. So Sicily_1 is pretty much like a North African jew.

    Add these three to the same plot? Now we have the island's 4 corners

    "Sicily_3"
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 27.52
    2 West_Asian 19.03
    3 West_Med 14.38
    4 North_Sea 13.32
    5 Atlantic 12.19
    6 Baltic 5.46
    7 Red_Sea 4.92
    8 Northeast_African 1.36
    9 Sub-Saharan 1.18
    10 Oceanian 0.64


    "Sicily_4"
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 26.75
    2 West_Med 16.59
    3 West_Asian 13.69
    4 Atlantic 13.42
    5 North_Sea 12.68
    6 Baltic 6.27
    7 Red_Sea 5.42
    8 Eastern_Euro 2.32
    9 Sub-Saharan 1.04
    10 Oceanian 0.71
    11 Siberian 0.5
    12 Northeast_African 0.42
    13 Amerindian 0.18


    Cyclades
    # Population Percent
    1 East_Med 25.45
    2 West_Asian 17.27
    3 West_Med 14.52
    4 Atlantic 13.02
    5 North_Sea 11.51
    6 Baltic 9.23
    7 Red_Sea 5.09
    8 Eastern_Euro 2.17
    9 Northeast_African 0.67
    10 Amerindian 0.58
    11 Siberian 0.38
    12 Southeast_Asian 0.11

  10. #140
    Veteran Member Ibericus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    09-11-2017 @ 02:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spaniard
    Ancestry
    Castilla la Vieja
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castilla
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    nationalism
    Religion
    Espaa
    Gender
    Posts
    7,720
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,453/74
    Given: 862/118

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by karol.klacansky View Post
    Can u add me again with the expanded form please it looks better this PCA.

    North_Sea31.52
    Atlantic16.65
    Baltic20.74
    Eastern_Euro15.15
    West_Med8.54
    West_Asian0.70
    East_Med4.31
    Red_Sea-
    South_Asian0.52
    Southeast_Asian0.18
    Siberian-
    Amerindian0.76
    Oceanian0.39
    Northeast_African0.53
    Sub-Saharan-



    Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk



Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Eurogenes K9b Results
    By Rius in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 04:17 AM
  2. Eurogenes K=13
    By Mark in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 01:59 PM
  3. Eurogenes K11 Results
    By Deniz in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 12:59 AM
  4. My Eurogenes K13 results
    By kiko in forum Autosomal DNA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 11:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •