Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
I am thinking of getting back into weight lifting again. Many many years ago, I weighed 135lbs. Then I started lifting weights and gained 20 lbs in six months "dirty bulking" i.e. eating reasonably clean food but cheating once in a while with fatty food. I got to 155lbs and I am 5'10 but I have 16% body-fat and I lost my muscle tone because I haven't been to the gym in ages. I am thinking of going back to the gym. The question is, should I bulk or cut? I have mild cerebral palsy so my legs will always lack normal muscle tone and look thinnish.

The gym at my apartment complex seems to mostly have cardio machines. What sort of weights should I work with? I used to bench press 135lbs, but I developed a slight problem with my rotator cuff. Should I do chicken presses instead?

Meal prep advice and anything else would be appreciated. Thanks. Hoping to get advice from linebacker and other bros.
I would bulk. You seem like one those that have a high metabolism. Reach for 4000 calories a day, eat clean and workout, you should be alright. You won't look like a Greek God, but you won't look like a beanpole either.