Country
    Adyghea
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 170
    Given: 56

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    no they fantasize about you dominating them with your chocolate bar
    lol at that phrasing. Sure you're not the one thinking about it?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    lol i didn't expect to see so many men posing naked on google images
    Well since you are asexual girl it doesn't matter. It's like watching a cup of coffee slowly vaporize into nothingness.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

2 Not allowed!

OP's video:

His old videos have alot of good nuggets of knowledge in them.

He is waiting on his 8th kid now.

Although, he is not doing anything that a Mormon, Mennonite or Amish person isn't doing but much better and more authentically, he reproduced and made a large family while subsisting off the system he wants to destroy without benefiting it proactively.

You can hope and plan for societal change while simultaneously starting a family and continuing your lineage. Even if some sort of uprising or revolution doesn't occur you'll still have your ethnically homogenous and traditional family to fall back on.

Even if Varg writes off swathes of Europeans as non-white (he is also a narcissist in the way he is happy to shit on Europeans who don't have blue eyes and blond hair), nothing he says is that divisive, apparently they're not true whites, but that's his definition. Reason why he thinks that? He has blond hair and blue eyes, and its like a pat on the back, a self congratulatory thing to talk about how great blond hair and blue eyes is.

And some autists (mainly wogs and spics) just took it too personally now spend their lives making anti-Nordic memes on 4chan and anti-Varg videos on YouTube (hell even on TA we have people like that lel).

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 06:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Paddy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 133
    Given: 540

0 Not allowed!

The age of women is important. One other thing about older women is they have hardened views from years of watching trash tv. Younger women's views are more malleable.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

I will always have respect for him for burning down that church but - Varg Vikernes is the last person on the planet you should listen to if you ever hope to be within 2 feet of a woman.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-29-2023 @ 05:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    --
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Ancestry
    --
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Quebec City
    Y-DNA
    --
    mtDNA
    --
    Taxonomy
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    -+
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,244
    Given: 1,444

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by sean View Post
    OP's video:

[video=youtube;yMyeeUUnfvs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMyeeUUnfvs[/video[

His old videos have alot of good nuggets of knowledge in them.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/NElBMCI.png[/img[

He is waiting on his 8th kid now.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5GKuP0x.jpg[/img[
    [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQmz5KCWAAADKWI.jpg[/img[

Although, he is not doing anything that a Mormon, Mennonite or Amish person isn't doing but much better and more authentically, he reproduced and made a large family while subsisting off the system he wants to destroy without benefiting it proactively.

You can hope and plan for societal change while simultaneously starting a family and continuing your lineage. Even if some sort of uprising or revolution doesn't occur you'll still have your ethnically homogenous and traditional family to fall back on.

Even if Varg writes off swathes of Europeans as non-white (he is also a narcissist in the way he is happy to shit on Europeans who don't have blue eyes and blond hair), nothing he says is that divisive, apparently they're not true whites, but that's his definition. Reason why he thinks that? He has blond hair and blue eyes, and its like a pat on the back, a self congratulatory thing to talk about how great blond hair and blue eyes is.

And some autists (mainly wogs and spics) just took it too personally now spend their lives making anti-Nordic memes on 4chan and anti-Varg videos on YouTube (hell even on TA we have people like that lel).

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Hdil374.jpg[/img[
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/jfhOtP6.jpg[/img[
    *yawn* reproducing like it is just after the bubonic plague or something is RETARDED. :

She he got some bitch to shit out some of kids and start a family and I'm supposed to be impressed ?

Hence the life of every man is stamped with the same character throughout, however much his external circumstances may alter; it is like a series of variations on a single theme. No one can get beyond his own individuality. An animal, under whatever circumstances it is placed, remains within the narrow limits to which nature has irrevocably consigned it; so that our endeavors to make a pet happy must always keep within the compass of its nature, and be restricted to what it can feel. So it is with man; the measure of the happiness he can attain is determined beforehand by his individuality. More especially is this the case with the mental powers, which fix once for all his capacity for the higher kinds of pleasure. If these powers are small, no efforts from without, nothing that his fellowmen or that fortune can do for him, will suffice to raise him above the ordinary degree of human happiness and pleasure, half animal though it be; his only resources are his sensual appetite,—a cozy and cheerful family life at the most,—low company and vulgar pastime; even education, on the whole, can avail little, if anything, for the enlargement of his horizon. For the highest, most varied and lasting pleasures are those of the mind, however much our youth may deceive us on this point; and the pleasures of the mind turn chiefly on the powers of the mind. It is clear, then, that our happiness depends in a great degree upon what we are, upon our individuality, whilst lot or destiny is generally taken to mean only what we have, or our reputation. Our lot, in this sense, may improve; but we do not ask much of it if we are inwardly rich: on the other hand, a fool remains a fool, a dull blockhead, to his last hour, even though he were surrounded by houris in paradise. This is why Goethe, in the West-östliclien Divan, says that every man, whether he occupies a low position in life, or emerges as its victor, testifies to personality as the greatest factor in happiness:—

Volk und Knecht und Uberwinder
    Sie gestehen, zu jeder Zeit,
    Höchtes Glück der Erdenkinder
    Sei nur die Persönlichkeit.

https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1074...-h/10741-h.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    Who wants to be 'white' when one can be British or French instead ? Check it out this out I'm not white I'm 'British' : lord Byron 'not white' according to Varg with an estimated 180 IQ and what is Varg's blonde hair and blue eyed IQ about 96 ? :

Waiting for Dragon Age Dreadwolf & Berserk Radimir's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-15-2024 @ 10:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    God hand
    Country
    Vatican City
    Taxonomy
    Bishōnen
    Hero
    Jesus Christ, my mother and Griffith from Berserk
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 936
    Given: 3,026

0 Not allowed!

I freaking love Varg Vikernes! His burning down of the Old Åsane, Storetveit and Skjold Churches as well as the Holmenkollen Chapel and the Fantoft stave church were something else, but his murder of Euronymous is what did him in. He ruined his life with that one and although he said it was for self defense, I still doubt his claims. As much as he is enjoying life in his old age with his family in France his life could have been much better had he not been a murderer, looking at his young photos, he could easily been a super model or take his music to higher heights but regardless. Varg is still awesome.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread Information