Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,986
    Given: 12,777

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I'm waiting.... where did I say such a thing?
    Where did this fag Mraz go? If I have to bulldoze a mosque to find where he's hiding I will.. Slander is not forgivable. I demand four chickens as compensation and an apology.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

1 Not allowed!

Yeah, I speak from America. The country that illegally bombed a nation so they could set up a military base in your country.

As for your Mosque it was attacked during a war. Those Orthodox Churches we spoke of were attacked long after the war. The goal is to ethnically cleanse the area. Congratulations. Now you have a military base that is not your own on your land and you're ruled by gangsters in the government that have been able to take over the heroin trade (among other things) in Europe.

It all worked out for everyone.
    That's just solely your prospective, I'm not attempting nor I will attempt to change your mind however I'm just amazed how simplistic and how one sided you see the situation in Kosova, you never dug the matter what caused the burning in first place nor you will care to listen nor you will see me explain (in fact I did but not gonna repeat to you again), besides, American base is geopolitical strategic point and is set to be a buffer zone with Russian zone of influence, it was a wise move from America now given that russian have established a spy base (or perhaps for other purposes) in their own hidden under the name of Russian humanitarian center in Nis (very close to Kosova), https://www.voanews.com/a/united-sta...t/3902402.html these crying are same cry I hear from random people who need a be schooled before talking to politics what's right or not, which in Kosova was also morally accepted that Serbia should be bombed after the real mass ethnic cleansing took place, not solely just in Kosova but accross other ex-yu republics because additionally they violated UN the basic human rights and even halt another genocide like it did happen in Srebrenica which I'm sure you deny as genocide.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Orthodox Christianity was brought to none Orthodox parts of the Balkans...by the Ottomans aswell. Whatever their motives (pretty much same reason US supported wahhabism for eg) the fact remains true...Orthodox Christianity owes alot of its current pristine state vis-a-vis the other Christian sects (many like the Anglican church for eg now has LGBT pastors) due to dhimmi status. Dhimma means protected by an oath/treaty.
    It's the jews man

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wota fuq View Post
    Christians who are truly Christians are Christians first of all because of divine and sound NT teachings (I am not having in mind that trinitarian gymnastics) of Jesus who lived according to the word he preached. That is the foundation on which Christian builds faith and not on how logical the trinitarian God is, but how logical and wise are the words Jesus preached (again, not having the trinitarian gymnastics on mind, forget that).

Pisslam otoh was founded by a subhuman pedophile, caravaine raider, warlord who participated in wars and who led war campaigns where people were beheaded and enslaved, person who was unable to spread the word without battles. Is it really important how logical God according to Pisslam is?
    if you slander the footsteps of the Prophet SAAW...you are also slandering Moses AS, who was also a leader of a nation and a warrior.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    That's just solely your prospective, I'm not attempting nor I will attempt to change your mind however I'm just amazed how simplistic and how one sided you see the situation in Kosova, you never dug the matter what caused the burning in first place nor you will care to listen nor you will see me explain (in fact I did but not gonna repeat to you again), besides, American base is geopolitical strategic point and is set to be a buffer zone with Russian zone of influence, it was a wise move from America now given that russian have established a spy base (or perhaps for other purposes) in their own hidden under the name of Russian humanitarian center in Nis (very close to Kosova), https://www.voanews.com/a/united-sta...t/3902402.html these crying are same cry I hear from random people who need a be schooled before talking to politics what's right or not, which in Kosova was also morally accepted that Serbia should be bombed after the real mass ethnic cleansing took place, not solely just in Kosova but accross other ex-yu republics because additionally they violated UN the basic human rights and even halt another genocide like it did happen in Srebrenica which I'm sure you deny as genocide.
    No, it's not my sole perspective. It was UN/NATO itself stating it was illegal. Permission was never asked by Clinton. It was simply done and despite pointing out the illegitimacy of the bombing NATO went with it cuz... well... NATO ain't a damn thing without the US.

I'm not interested in discussing this further. I'm tired of people saying 'you just haven't read about the issue' and when I bust out my sources - such as information acquired through wikileaks - as well as older sources from established journalists, US & Canadian generals, German intelligence reports, etc. I get very little in return. Even a Canadian general- McKenzie or MacKenzie - literally called the future when he said members of the supposedly defunct KLA would make attacks in Macedonia and continue to upset the region. Dude either has special powers or understood the situation well.

I can go on but what the fuck ever. I've discussed the autonomy without UN troops that was offered to the region before a Serbian army marched into Kosovo and how the offer was rejected by Thaci (a known gangster) and how the whole point of the war was to get a NATO base in the area. Ironically if Milosevic had accepted NATO interference in his country by allowing a military base earlier they would have helped erradicate the KLA no doubt. The KLA was listed as a terrorist group by the US until they were needed and then suddenly became freedom fighters.

All of this is well known. I'm not particularly happy that American lives were risked and American tax dollars wasted for an area - excuse my vulgarity - that is completely irrelevant. But, then again, there is also the Soros connection to the mines in Kosovo. That is less well known but documented.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 07-16-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

1 Not allowed!

if you slander the footsteps of the Prophet SAAW...you are also slandering Moses AS, who was also a leader of a nation and a warrior.
    It is not easy to give a satisfiable answer without wasting some time. But to put it short, from a christian point of view Moses had a job of taking care of Jews and Jews only. He had a completely another purpose from a christian point of view so I don't put him in the same basket as Muhammad. OTOH hand from a christian point of view Jesus is the messenger of universal morality and teachings and central figure of Christianity just like Muhammad is a central figure of Islam and final (if you like) messenger of God's universal morality and teachings from a pisslamic point of view.

Basically
    Jesus and apostoles: preached love and managed to gather thousands of people and died for that
    Muhammad: conquering, pillaging, pedophilia, beheading, enslaving and camel piss drinking

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

But Moses was legit (If you believe this religious nonsense). Muhammad isn't (he's not part of the Jewish tradition). It would be like me claiming I'm a prophet for Americans and taking bits of the Torah that I like. It means nothing. It's illegitimate.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Wadaad needs to talk to Yoel Romero about gay Jesus.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Where did this fag Mraz go? If I have to bulldoze a mosque to find where he's hiding I will.. Slander is not forgivable. I demand four chickens as compensation and an apology.
    Mraz?! Where are you, man? I'm calling you out. Why you lying about what I wrote? *key word is wrote: a written record*

I'm calling you out, man...

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pelasgian-ThrakoIllyrian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Ancient Dardanian Albanian Kosovar
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    E-Z5018->?
    Taxonomy
    Pred. Dinarid
    Hero
    Albanian national awakening figures of XIX century
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,929
    Given: 6,738

0 Not allowed!

No, it's not my sole perspective. It was UN/NATO itself stating it was illegal. Permission was never asked by Clinton. It was simply done and despite pointing out the illegitimacy of the banging NATO went with cuz... well... NATO ain't a damn thing without the US.

I'm not interested in discussing this further. I'm tired of people saying 'you just haven't read about the issue' and when I bust out my sources - such as information acquired through wikileaks - as well as older sources from established journalists, US & Canadian generals, German intelligence reports, etc. I get very little in return. Even the Canadian general- McKenzie or MacKenzie - literally called the future when he said members of the supposedly defunct KLA would make attacks in Macedonia and continue to upset the region. Dude either has special powers or understood the situation well.

I can go on but what the fuck ever. I've discussed the autonomy without UN troops that was offered to the region before a Serbian army marched into Kosovo and how the offer was rejected by Thaci (a known gangster) and how the whole point of the war was to get a NATO base in the area. Ironically if Milosevic had accepted NATO interference in his country by allowing a military base earlier they would have helped erradicate the KLA no doubt. The KLA was listed as a terrorist group by the US until they were needed and then suddenly became freedom fighters.

All of this is well known. I'm not particularly happy that American lives were risked and American tax dollars wasted for an area - excuse my vulgarity - that is completely irrelevant. But, then again, there is also the Soros connection to the mines in Kosovo. That is less well known but documented.
    UN is just a pile of crap who never had a history of restoring a peace or had a plan to settle the matter in right direction, there you have Russia and China who veto every resolution and consequently prolong the matters like you see in Syria or elsewhere, the matter was looking for a quick solution and so was done.

In US there was a bipartisan agreement in form of resolution brought by Pres. Clinton in senate, and it was decided that Serbia should be bombed. http://articles.latimes.com/1999/mar/24/news/mn-20479
    other NATO did agree although some were hesitant about bombings but in the end all joined the campaign of stopping Serbia from executing the plan of mass ethnic cleansing and killings, and yes geopolitical gains what may bring from getting rid off a country and a government which was not welcome from majority of people in Kosova anyways (this is also important and shouldn't be ignored), so in bigger scale it was wise and reasonable attack and beneficial for US & europe itself also, no one wanted to see a second Bosnia or second Syria.

I'm not willing to engage in rumors, half truths or the convos might have taken place behind the doors, I trust real occurrence that actually did happen or what I've seen with my eyes, I heard everything but sometimes you have people who produce own version of story or situation in media, sometimes for own gain because he held a position my country, what I know however is that Serbia did violate UN resolution for human rights and lost all reliability of potential partner that should be trusted after numerous wars & genocide they did in Srebrenica not long time ago, so it gotta happen somewhere at some time.

So far Soros name doesn't appear in any mines company, if he did I should known this because I already work in a mine company.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information