Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I didn't say their lack of inhabitants legitimized the annexation. I think the conquest did. But this lack of population gives perspective, as opposed to talking about it like we took the equivalent of Mexico City. Also, this was a time of exploration and settlement. You don't own land by seeing it first and shouting, "Mine!" You have to be able to back up that claim. The New World was a back-and-forth of ownership claims, largely dependent on who actually subdued the land first.
    Conquest does not legitimize it neither. That is the point.

U.S. citizenship was not theirs until we gave it to them, allowing them to remain on the land that we had taken. The upshot of it is, we did not deny them the option of remaining on this land that you say was theirs.
    I am talking about the land, not the US citizenship. That people cared a shit about the last.

First, let's not conflate the British and the Americans. We may both be Anglos, but America is the country in question here. Second, Spanish Florida: I read that we attacked the Seminole in Florida, but that was before the Adams-Onís Treaty, which treaty gave us Florida. How could we break a treaty before it was signed, and how could we attack a territory that had been ceded to us? Last, the Texas situation had to do with Mexico and occurred, obviously, after the aforementioned treaty was obsolete. As for Nootka, again, was that us or the British?
    No, you got wrong, you are mixing topics. Adams-Onís Treaty is the result of the continuous British first and American later attacks.
    I could complain first, of these attacks on colonists and missionaries, and second because the bordiers assigned in the treaty were not respected by Americans. Tonight I will check my sources in my books about this and I will post later.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

1 Not allowed!

I am still waiting to see a country with over 300 million people having the same standard of living as the USA. Only Japan comes close with 130 million people.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I am still waiting to see a country with over 300 million people having the same standard of living as the USA. Only Japan comes close with 130 million people.
    Yeah but Japan is not so strong in army. I guess they are not in top 5 even.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-20-2018 @ 11:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euramerasian
    Ethnicity
    Mexican
    Ancestry
    1/4 Spanish; 1/4 Japanese; 1/4 German; 1/4 Amerindian
    Country
    France
    Region
    Pays de la Loire
    Politics
    She said, "Don't make others suffer for your personal hatred."
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,226
    Given: 456

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Melki View Post
    Nobody hates America.
    Speak for yourself

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2021 @ 10:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Euromutt & fag
    Ethnicity
    French (Normandy, Alsace), German (Saxony, Lower Silesia), Spanish Basque (Biskaya)
    Ancestry
    Some cheeky monkeys with opposable first digit
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Occitania
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L20
    Taxonomy
    Probably subnordid
    Politics
    Libtardism, European federalism, anti-nationalism
    Religion
    never complain, never explain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,268
    Given: 1,561

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Segata Sanshiro View Post
    Speak for yourself
    Please, when you quote me, do it properly, don't spit a single sentence taken out of context.
    Foreigners are mostly irritated by many aspects of the American culture, by its "manifest destiny" and the role model for democracy, liberty and capitalist economic system many Americans, the prosperous "peace angels" believe to incarnate all over the world.
    But even people who genuinely hate the US conceal an evident fascination.
    Last edited by Melki; 09-29-2017 at 03:10 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,865
    Given: 7,349

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    Conquest does not legitimize it neither. That is the point.
    If conquest does not legitimize it, then all of Spain's dealings in the New World were entirely illegitimate. This is a viable view and one held by many. I do not agree with it, especially in the case of a conquest of such a sparsely populated area. If anyone had a right to complain, it was the Navajo, not the Mexicans. And even so, their beef would have been with the Spaniards first, and then the Anglos.

I am talking about the land, not the US citizenship. That people cared a shit about the last.
    Okay, but if the US should get no credit for giving these people land that was already "theirs," nor should we get any flak, since we didn't take any of "their" land either, to my knowledge.

No, you got wrong, you are mixing topics. Adams-Onís Treaty is the result of the continuous British first and American later attacks.
    I could complain first, of these attacks on colonists and missionaries, and second because the bordiers assigned in the treaty were not respected by Americans. Tonight I will check my sources in my books about this and I will post later.
    Well, whatever we did before the treaty is a separate matter from what we did after the treaty. How we broke this treaty is what is unclear. I didn't see anything on the subject on Wikipedia. But I'm all ears. Of course, you don't need to respond if you don't want to. I know I'm coming at this a week after you wrote it.

Last Online
    11-23-2017 @ 07:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo/Saxon/Celtic
    Ethnicity
    I am Scot/Irish
    Ancestry
    from the surnames of my nearest relatives (Pinkerton, Duncan, Beaird) I would imagine English/Scot/I
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Politics
    reactionary - hoping on Theocracy
    Hero
    Paul of Tarsus
    Religion
    Dual Seedline Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

The people who hate America do so mostly for our blind support of the rogue nation of Israel. I too hate this about America. We condemn those who trespass on people's civil rights and yet refuse to condemn Is(not)real for it's atrocities. When South Africa had Apartheid it was a safe, progressive and beautiful society. Once the Ghetto Apes were guven their "right" that it began slipping into a 3rd world country. Now we recognize them. Look at the cost. Boers being slaughtered by the apes and the world does nothing. Everyone, EVERYONE want to immigrate to a Western Society. But they do not wish to integrate into our customs. So we are left with Mexican-Americans and African Americans etc. They do not become an American. They bring their strange and very odd customs to our country. Shoot, if they wanted that they should have stayed at home where they could have their Shitria (Some call it Sharia) laws. They don't assimilate they try to change us into what they left behind and they left there because it wasn't working for them. I hate American for it's immigration policies and foreign affair policies. But the one thing I really hate it for is it's gov't of the people being supplanted by ZOG, the Zionist Occupied Gov't. It is the Edomite-Jews who control our monetary system, our media and every catagory of anything their can profit from. We (White ChristianIsrael) are nothing but cattle for the slaughter to them. White Amaerica will not awaken from this truth until it is completely distroyed and Yahweh's cup of Wrath overflows and the tribulation comes. It is then and only then will they cry out "Save me Yahweh" and it will be too late for them. They will be burnt are the tares and only White Christian Identity will survive as the wheat. You all need to learn Christian Identity. It is to us have been given the keys to the kingdom and all others are locked out. I have a CI group here for anyone White Christian who would like to join and learn the true Word of Yahweh. http://www.remnant.site/

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

The USA is a a great country with a lot of opportunity for people. Of-course we have some flaws and issues, but we are the longest lasting modern republic in existence. We are proud of what we have achieved over the years.

Last Online
    Today @ 03:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,321
    Given: 3,025

0 Not allowed!

why the super power of the world don't do anything to Saudi Arabia? that country responsible for the 9/11

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Segata Sanshiro View Post
    Speak for yourself
    Don't hate America because I'm technically an American. But I do dislike other real(or authentic if you will) Americans disrespecting my culture and ethnicity, and heritage.

Here in the USA, when I'm having a conversation casual with a white person and they ask me about my ethnicity and I say Indian, a good 50% of them will respond by saying something about how I should consider myself American and not Indian. No joke, lol.

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread Information