Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The sanctions against Iran is for it "contributing to regional tensions". I wonder what that is... perhaps beating ISIS? You can't make this stuff up. Countries like Iran and Russia can never do right in the eyes of America, because they've been judged even before they started doing anything.
    Interesting video btw. He explains it pretty accurately. He pretty much says that the U.S is somehow "losing", but i believe it has to do with the sanctions in place. Iran is doing something right that America doesn't like.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    It pretty much means war is coming.
    I'm not so sure about that. Despite talk, there isn't really appetite for another Middle Eastern war in America I think. Unless Trump wants to use it to deflect from other issues, like his personal problems with Congress.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

1 Not allowed!

I'm not so sure about that. Despite talk, there isn't really appetite for another Middle Eastern war in America I think. Unless Trump wants to use it to deflect from other issues, like his personal problems with Congress.
    We've already gone over how public opinion is either manipulated or of little relevance. The American public initially weren't interested in WWI or II either, and if not for 9/11 may not have been interested in Iraq and Afghanistan, but it still happened.

As I have said before, if shit starts blowing up and Iran is blamed, there will be the usual anti-war activities but American patriots will want blood. In any case, false flags and a war with large numbers of American boots on the ground are not the only options, as we saw in Libya, Syria and Yemen - at least three whole countries were destroyed and the public's consent was neither sought nor necessary. In light of that, I think concerns relating to public opinion can be largely discounted.

Have you read H.J. Res 10? It was introduced by a Democrat in early January, before Trump even took office.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

1 Not allowed!

Unlike George W Bush, Trump is not trigger-happy, despite appearances. However he may not have much of a choice, the "deep state" already owns his ass.

Have you read H.J. Res 10? It was introduced by a Democrat in early January, before Trump even took office.
    No, what is it?
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Unlike George W Bush, Trump is not trigger-happy, despite appearances. However he may not have much of a choice, the "deep state" already owns his ass.
    Well, yeah... since when has the President really been in charge?

It wouldn't have mattered who won the last election. The plan is in action.

No, what is it?
    From H.J. Res 10:
    The President is authorized to use the Armed Forces of the United States as the President determines necessary and appropriate in order to achieve the goal of preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.

It's an important piece of the puzzle but most people haven't even heard of it. It's just sitting there, ready to be activated when the time is right.

It fits in with Trump's apparent creation of a new team to make the case that Iran is in breach of the nuclear deal. Once Iran has been found guilty of breaching the JCPOA it can then be argued that Iran is, despite being made a supposedly great offer, still pursuing nuclear weapons and deserves to be punished. Enter H.J. Res 10. This is exactly the formula set out in the Brookings Institution's 2009 paper Which Path to Persia?

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,420
    Given: 12,533

0 Not allowed!

See how most of the stuff we've been discussing seems to fit together?

Trump is warning Iran to comply with the JCPOA. Meanwhile, he has already assigned a team to lay out the intellectual framework for declaring that Iran has breached the JCPOA. Furthermore, H.J. Res 10 is lying dormant, waiting to be activated when it's time to strike.
    More specifically you have described how it will go exactly right so far but i still remain that war with iran will not and cannot happened.
    On the other hand if US is being out to test around the world is a good play for america to go to war and it is a fact US is being out to test a lot. South china sea, russia, syria, iran will play it smart i think and comply with US.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drawing-slim View Post
    More specifically you have described how it will go exactly right so far but i still remain that war with iran will not and cannot happened.
    On the other hand if US is being out to test around the world is a good play for america to go to war and it is a fact US is being out to test a lot. South china sea, russia, syria, iran will play it smart i think and comply with US.
    The problem with Iran's trying to play it smart and comply is that the US doesn't care what Iran is really doing, unless it serves their cause.

As I wrote in my last post, Trump has reportedly created a new team to make the case that Iran is breaching the nuclear deal. We have seen the US "make the case" before, with other leaders who were removed (you know whom) and whose countries were destroyed. The truth may not be of any relevance whatsoever.

I'm not claiming to have definitive proof of anything, but the evidence and arguments I have presented should be cause for some alarm at the very least.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh900 View Post
    I see he's going in the same path as Bush. Ironically, AIPAC wants a war against Iran for Israel, and the orange hypocrite complies to their demands. So much for "America first", huh?
    Relax friendo. He doesn't want a war, but we can't let Iran get a hold of nuclear weapons that just goes against logic. After all they are the enemy of the west so as long as they stay in their lane, it should be fine. I don't think he's agitating for war, he's just beating his chest like "I'm the man here, don't forget that or I'll put you in your place". This thing is common, we should be afraid once he starts talking about how Iran is getting worse and how they're advancing their weapon development and soon they'll have no choice. That's what Bush did with Iraq and that's what agitating for war looks like. Right now he's just trying to intimidate them to appease neo-cons and make it known who's the boss. That's how I interpret it.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-14-2024 @ 09:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

2 Not allowed!

Even though Iran still complied, sanctions are still being used-probably to increase pressure and for iran to give up the deal.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Italian, Polish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 1,327

0 Not allowed!

Well, yeah, basically, when a Republican president says stuff like this:

"If that deal doesn’t conform to what it’s supposed to conform to, it's going to be big, big problems for them. That I can tell you. Believe me," Trump said.

"You would have thought they would have said 'thank you United States. We really love you very much.' Instead, they've become emboldened. That won’t take place much longer," he said.

It pretty much means war is coming.

They're going down, Israel or no Israel. The British were changing regimes and invading Iran before Israel even existed.
    It means no such thing. Trump is incredibly unpredictable - more so than many people give him credit for. Appealing to what "a Republican president" would say just doesn't work with Trump. By what I've gathered, the Syrian strike back in April, for example, occurred on Trump's whims, after he saw certain television footage. I doubt he has a coherent worldview. He merely has impulses.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information