Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 452
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EL_BARBARO View Post
    Spaniards were on all those territories, belonging them, from the beginning on. First cities, first administrations, first european civilization were Spanish.

Since you are an ignorant third worlder Indian Immigrant, you are not aware of that. Never mind.
    They were relatively few Spaniards/Hispanics there when those territories were taken over by USA. Later millions of Hispanics (your close cousins) have poured into USA causing unemployment, lower income, lower living standards and high crime rates to white Americans. Trump is now busy getting out Spaniards and Hispanics from USA as fast as possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor...ican_Americans
    History of Mexican Americans
    The history of Mexican Americans, Americans of Mexican descent, largely begins after the annexation of parts of Mexico in 1845, the nearly 80,000 individuals then living in the U.S. became full U.S. citizens. Large-scale new migration augmented their numbers during the 1910s, as Mexico was torn by a high-casualty civil war. Until the 1960s, most lived within a few hundred miles of the border, although some resettled along frail lines from the Southwest to the Midwest.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD SPIC.

Like RMuller, you're a stupid Southern European piece of shit.

I have relatives who have worked or retired from the following companies, all of whom were regional engineering directors or Vice Presidents

1. IBM
    2. ATI
    3. Intel
    4. Seagate Technology
    5. Nivida
    6. LTX
    7. National Semiconductor
    8. Lockheed Martin Aerospace (okay this one they aren't regional directors but are still managing teams of engineers or operations analysts)
    9. General Electric

Just face Alejandro, you're a dumb low IQ med compared to any of them, and so is everyone else in this thread and on this forum. You have no technical background yourself or any qualifications to work in the tech industry. You've probably never even made it past Algebra
    10. Texas Instruments
    11. Silicon Graphics (before it was bought by ATI)
    13. Oracle
    14. Xilinx
    15. Dupont
    15. IPS Corporation (chemical adhesives manufacturer)
    16. United Technologies
    17. Los Alamos National Laboratories

Banned
    Last Online
    04-05-2018 @ 07:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,846
    Given: 2,495

0 Not allowed!

Back on topic.

1. My family has been in the Silicon Valley since 1978

2. I have more relatives who work or have worked (now retired) in the U.S. tech industry than you, or any single person on this forum includng any of the Germanics, Anglos, and east Asians

3. You have zero qualifications to work in this field, neither does the OP or anyone in this thread.

Therefore, my opinion carries more weight than yours

And this occasion, 1978..

In previous occasions the date has been changing so oft as you commented in here...

Your family are indian immigrants, you are an indian immigrant.

Since you don't consider yourself as an America (sic), and don't attempt to assimilate into the society where you have been taken in, you keep being a backward retarded third worlder indian immigrant.

Secondly, I don't give a shit about computer engeniering. I don't like such a work, since that is a work for slaves. Literally slaves as all those cheap work labour brought from Indian to work for low wages and to create, like that, an enormous bag of unemployment among the American workers.

I remember you, retarded, this thread is not about any technique field, but about the harm Indian Immigrants are making to American workers, related to their low wages in the American market. Nothing about technique. Do you speak English, sir?

So simple and so clear.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

10. Texas Instruments
    11. Silicon Graphics (before it was bought by ATI)
    13. Oracle
    14. Xilinx
    15. Dupont
    15. IPS Corporation (chemical adhesives manufacturer)
    16. United Technologies
    17. Los Alamos National Laboratories

BS.

Nothing to do with the subject.

Stay in the subject.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

BS.

Nothing to do with the subject.

Stay in the subject.
    You're not qualified to work in any of those companies where I have and have had relatives who work in engineering and techical sales. In fact you'd be passed over since you have a Spanish surname. By the way most of the White employees there get along fine with the Indian employees.

You're nothing but an online talker.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You're not qualified to work in any of those companies where I have and have had relatives who work in engineering and techical sales. In fact you'd be passed over since you have a Spanish surname. By the way most of the White employees there get along fine with the Indian employees.

You're nothing but an online talker.

Stay in the subject.

I already said I have no interest in it. I don't give a shit about it. Even, I deteste such an activity.

You are really retard.

When will you go to a shrink's?

Stay-in-the-subject.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Stay in the subject.

I already said I have no interest in it. I don't give a shit about it. Even, I deteste such an activity.

You are really retard.

When will you go to a shrink's?

Stay-in-the-subject.
    Southern European (Greek/Spaniard) delicacy.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Español
    Ethnicity
    Celtíbera
    Ancestry
    Española
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    España
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Southern European (Greek/Spaniard) delicacy.

And especially French, retarded third worlder Indian Immigrant.

This is the kind of Immigrants our disgusting politicians have let and estimulate to enter in our countries.

I can foresee our shitty future with them.

A backward step, without a doubt.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

1 Not allowed!

You confuse respect with forced tolerance, but times are changing...
    That's a very important distinction.

There's no real respect here at all - there's just some fear - not fear of the immigrants but fear of the state. The big, bad state. But yeah, that fear can fade away.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Indians run Silicon Valley. Deal with it Somali cab driver who's on welfare. And lol at Southern European morons thinking they're relevant here. I don't see a bunch of Meds or Latinos around the tech companies I drive past every other day.

The Face of Success, Part I: How the Indians Conquered Silicon Valley

Visit any Silicon Valley technology company, and you’ll notice that it looks like the United Nations—with people from all over the world working together toward a common goal. It wasn’t always like this. Back when Silicon Valley was still developing semiconductors, it was largely white in complexion. As the Valley evolved and grew, it started attracting the best and brightest from all over the world. At first it was the Europeans, and then the Taiwanese. Then the whole world came.

But in many important ways, things haven't changed all that much. Indians have done amazingly well as entrepreneurs in the Valley, but other groups—African Americans and women, to name two—remain largely out of sight. As an Indian-born immigrant and tech entrepreneur myself, I have first-hand experience of some modes of thinking that, frankly, shocked me and rocked my belief in the Valley's story of its own openness. It appears to me that despite the success of Indians, meritocracy in the tech industry may be a mirage.

I came to the U.S. in 1980 and observed the evolution of the Valley's leadership first-hand while founding two technology companies. The tech CEOs you read about then didn’t fit the old stereotypes. The people on the covers of tech magazines were incredibly diverse. When I became an academic and joined Duke University in 2005, it was this diversity that inspired me to take a look at the impact of skilled immigrants on U.S. competitiveness.

The seminal research on immigrants and diversity in Silicon Valley was conducted by University of California-Berkeley professor AnnaLee Saxenian, who published a paper titled “Silicon Valley’s New Immigrant Entrepreneurs” in 1999. Saxenian found that immigrants accounted for one-third of the scientific and engineering workforce in Silicon Valley, and that Indian or Chinese CEOs were running a quarter of its high-technology firms. Saxenian analyzed data on firms founded in Silicon Valley from 1980 to 1998. Some 17% of the tech firms were run by Chinese immigrants (including Taiwanese) and 7% by Indians.

In 2006, my research team collaborated with Saxenian to update her work. The trend she’d seen in Silicon Valley had become a nationwide phenomenon. Among U.S. tech companies founded between 1995 and 2005, 25.3% had a chief executive or lead technologist who was foreign-born. These companies generated $52 billion in revenue and employed 450,000 workers in 2005. In some industries, such as semiconductors, the percentages were much higher: Immigrants founded 35.2% of startups.

In Silicon Valley, the percentage of immigrant-founded startups had increased to 52.4%. Silicon Valley’s entrepreneurship ecosystem included people from almost every nation in the world—from Australia to Zimbabwe.

Indians were the most numerous of the immigrant tech-company founders. They had founded more startups than the next four groups (from Britain, China, Taiwan, and Japan) combined. The proportion of Indian-founded startups in Silicon Valley startups had increased from 7% to 15.5%, even though Indians make up just 6% of the Valley’s working population. Indian immigrants were standing shoulder-to-shoulder with the world’s most innovative tech workers, and were matching them in entrepreneurship.

Why were Indians so successful?

The first few who cracked the glass ceiling had open discussions about the hurdles they had faced.
    They agreed that the key to uplifting their community, and fostering more entrepreneurship in general, was to teach and mentor the next generation of entrepreneurs.
    They formed networking organizations to teach others about starting businesses, and to bring people together. These organizations helped to mobilize the information, knowhow, skill, and capital needed to start technology companies. Even the newer associations had several hundred members each, and the more established associations had more than a thousand members.
    The first generation of successful entrepreneurs—people like Sun Microsystems co-founder Vinod Khosla--served as visible, vocal, role models and mentors. They also provided seed funding to members of their community.
    The Indian networking organizations learned the rules of engagement of Silicon Valley and mastered these. For a while, these were the most vibrant and active professional associations in the region.

I concluded that Silicon Valley is the world's greatest meritocracy—in which all talented people can succeed on the basis of their achievement. That skin color, accent, and background didn’t matter there. And that by emulating the Indians’ tactics, women and racial minorities could achieve a similar success.

At least, that’s what I thought until I actually moved to the Valley.

The Face of Success is a five part series by Vivek Wadhwa. Part II will examine the absence of women in Silicon Valley startups

https://www.inc.com/vivek-wadhwa/how...on-valley.html

Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196 LastLast

Thread Information