I have a penchant for the dramatic (read Gothic bitch boy) swathed in adolescent hormonal surges.... Forgive me

These greedy assholes will never understand.......

Charles worked and toiled daily.... Such was the daily burden of life, with always one foot set in grave.

There was no reasoning behind this reason. A piece of paper was all his education ever meant to him, which lead to more papers, more currency, more nothing..... More hollowness.

He worked with many faceless lecherous minions of the Light, but then She came..... Completely different, face marked with sadness and despair, a longing soul of his very own, sans male genetic disposition.

The curvature of her spine with that attire..... She was dressed for the bosses funeral, in Vaudeville of course. '

Surely our creater would not attest for such a menace that lurked beneath that dress.....

A vampiress the likes even Rove could not handle. The snake, the succubus, the eater of all that was not profane.

But I required her council.

A petition, adoration, reverence like never before, a rose bathed in black...... She would be mine.

Visions arose, hear latent figure underneath sheets opaque informed my mind of such a busty Diana, closest to the idols as history would allow......

No games, no hypothesis, only a dose of reality.

Snaps her out, snaps me in place.

Dear love, please think not of me a disgrace!

Like Siamese minds we shall set these papers nearest the copier to flames, to ashes, ignite the carpets, salt the earth....... And run away.

Bonnie and Clyde..... They are just poseurs my pet.....

We are everlasting underneath this eternal summer heat.