Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

3 Not allowed!

Default Prophet Muhammad in Bible

When Europeans converted Christianity, they translated Bible to their own language for reading and understand it. But there was some problems about translating, i mean, for example they translated a name wrongly; they thought that it's a normal world and gave a new meaning to it.
    That name is "Paraclete"

Originally, Paraclete is a Greek word (Parakletos) but if you look at whole meaning in quotes and first bibles, you can see that in reality, that word is "Periklutos" which means "praised one". That word has same meaning with Ahmad (Muhammad), the difference is only languages.

Then, when we look at Joanna Bible, we see that Jesus talks about Paraclete time to time and he says "i will go but no need to be sad, i have to go otherwise Paraclete can't come"
    Also when we look at Bible with original language, we can even see Muhammad's name.

ORIGINAL
    "Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

TRANSLATED
    "His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
    of Jerusalem."

Also:
    "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever." (John 14-16)
    "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
    proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me." (John 15-26)
    "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
    come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you" (John 16-7).

"Ahmad" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
    Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
    Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
    Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Last Online
    08-11-2022 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    White-American
    Ancestry
    Bell Beaker + Corded Ware
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Religion
    Catholicism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 780
    Given: 275

1 Not allowed!

Non-Muslims would never come to that interpretation whether they are Christians or not.
    Last edited by Sockorer; 08-08-2017 at 01:58 PM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,783

1 Not allowed!

Here is the problem with your hypothesis: you claim Jesus was speaking of Muhammad when he said he had to go before Muhammad could come. Muslims believe thousands of prophets are sent to all the people of the world. It would be irrelevant for more than one prophet to exist at a time if they are specifically intended for particular peoples. In the Torah we see Jewish prophets who were living at the same time as other Jewish prophets.

For some reason Muslims think Muhammad is to be held in higher regard than the prophets they believe are sent to other peoples of the world. This is simply Arab ethnocentricism to believe the prophet supposedly sent to them would be the last and most awesome.

Muhammad showed a great deal of ignorance of Jesus. He believed Jesus would come back to the world and kill people. Even the most temperamental version of Jesus in the Gospels (the Jesus of the Gospel according to St. John) didn't preach killing people.

btw, the tone of the Gospel according to St. John is different to the previous Gospels because it was written during the time Christians were being heavily persecuted by Jews and Romans. Hence why unlike the other Gospels Jews are perceived in a bad light and Christians with an anti-Semitic view always refer to it and not to the other Gospels. What you're doing is extrapolating from a Gospel written during the darkest moments of Christianity and written to give Christians hope that their troubles would end.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 08-08-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 767

0 Not allowed!

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,999
    Given: 12,783

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sockorer View Post
    Non-Muslims would never come to that interpretation whether they are Christians or not.
    People see what they want to see. This is why so many cults have come and gone.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2018 @ 10:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turcoman, Yörük, Manav
    Country
    Turkey
    Religion
    Death
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,840
    Given: 1,720

1 Not allowed!

All you do is using the cracks to get in.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,269
    Given: 13,631

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post

ORIGINAL

TRANSLATED
    "His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
    of Jerusalem."
    Muslims are quite thick. This is a part of the Song of Solomon and is about Solomon and his wife. It describes the person of that time. The original Hebrew is:
    Chiko mamtakim V'chulo machamadim (or makhmadim) Zeh dodi V'zeh re'i B'not yerushalayim
    Machmadim is plural of Machmad (origin word chamad, stands for desire and desirable things) and in Hebrew language machmad in plural form stands for lovely, delightful, desirable and so on. Are you going to teach Hebrews their language? It says machmadim though. Dumb Muslims just put muhammad instead of machmad and add -im. Muhammad and machmadim does not sound quite the same, no?

Now you tell me what is more logical! Is this "His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether Muhammad. This is my beloved, this is my friend, daughters of Jerusalem" more logical over this "His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, this is my friend, daughters of Jerusalem"?

Words with makhmad/machmad are used more than 10 times in the Bible and obviously it makes no sense to put Muhammad the moron instead in any of those references. Machmadim is a hebrew plural word of machmad (coming from chamad) which refers to beloved people and precious items meaning lovely, delightful, desirable. Muhammad is an Arabic name meaning praiseworthy and is derived from the Arabic word hamid. There is a semite similarity nevertheless, but it makes no sense to put Muhammad or any other person in the Bible where machmad is used instead of whatever the word already points to. Some dumb Muslimes scholars are even saying that the Hewbrew texts are distorted and that the word Mohammad was replaced with Makhmad.

Ahmad" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the Greek word Periclytos.
    Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos.
    Almost? No shit. So what is this Muhammad then? Is he more then just a man?
    the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
    Oh stupid me, of course, these Christian texts were once again distorted because they don't fit the Muslime view.

The controversy on the word for Comforter/Advocate used in the Bible, John 14 & 16, for the Holy Spirit. While the Greek manuscripts have paraclete, paracletos, meaning "one who comes along side", some Muslims argue that the word should be periklutos, meaning "Praised One", which in Arabic is Ahmad, which Muslims take to be Muhammad. There is a direct reference to "Ahmad" in the Quran, surah as-Saff 61:6, and so Muslims find periklutos appealing because then a prophecy of Muhammad can be deduced from the Bible.

The problem, however, is that there is not a shred of evidence in support of this theory, and the thousands of NT manuscripts predating Islam all do not have periklutos. Christians and all extant manuscripts have all confirmed that the word is paraclete as it stands.

*The quotes from the Bible concerning the Paraclete:
    "And I will pray the Father, and he will give you another Comforter, to be with you for ever, even the Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him; you know him, for he dwells with you, and will be in you". (John 14:16-17)

"But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you". (John 14:26)

"But when the Comforter comes, whom I shall send you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness to me". (John 15:26)

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Comforter will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you". (John 16:7)

In fact, the context of the verses also do not support periklutos, as shown below. If Comforter refers to Muhammad, then we also have to accept

1. that Muhammad is the Holy Spirit in John 14:26, contradicting Muslim belief that the Holy Spirit is the angel Gabriel,
    2. that Jesus sends Muhammad in (John 15:26 and 16:7) and
    3. that Jesus sends Muhammad in Jesus' name,
    4. that Muhammad dwells with the disciples forever. (John 14:16-17). Not only is Muhammad too late by 600 years, he can't dwell with them forever. The argument that the truth, law given by Muhammad will be with them forever is spurious of course, since they never receive it.
    5. that the disciples of Jesus know Muhammad. (John 14:16-17).

all of which are unthinkable to a Muslim. If it is periklutos, then this passage must also mean a previous "praised one", and one has no clue as to who this previous "praised one" was. Jesus was never given such a title, indeed no person in the Qur'an was. Further, the literal meaning will be that "He will give you another Ahmad".
    Last edited by Insuperable; 08-08-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

When Europeans converted Christianity, they translated Bible to their own language for reading and understand it. But there was some problems about translating, i mean, for example they translated a name wrongly; they thought that it's a normal world and gave a new meaning to it.
    That name is "Paraclete"

Originally, Paraclete is a Greek word (Parakletos) but if you look at whole meaning in quotes and first bibles, you can see that in reality, that word is "Periklutos" which means "praised one". That word has same meaning with Ahmad (Muhammad), the difference is only languages.

Then, when we look at Joanna Bible, we see that Jesus talks about Paraclete time to time and he says "i will go but no need to be sad, i have to go otherwise Paraclete can't come"
    Also when we look at Bible with original language, we can even see Muhammad's name.

ORIGINAL

TRANSLATED
    of Jerusalem."

Also:

"Ahmad" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
    Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
    Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
    Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.
    don't bother.. they don't care... religion unto them is merely nationalism.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Here is the problem with your hypothesis: you claim Jesus was speaking of Muhammad when he said he had to go before Muhammad could come. Muslims believe thousands of prophets are sent to all the people of the world. It would be irrelevant for more than one prophet to exist at a time if they are specifically intended for particular peoples. In the Torah we see Jewish prophets who were living at the same time as other Jewish prophets.

For some reason Muslims think Muhammad is to be held in higher regard than the prophets they believe are sent to other peoples of the world. This is simply Arab ethnocentricism to believe the prophet supposedly sent to them would be the last and most awesome.

Muhammad showed a great deal of ignorance of Jesus. He believed Jesus would come back to the world and kill people. Even the most temperamental version of Jesus in the Gospels (the Jesus of the Gospel according to St. John) didn't preach killing people.

btw, the tone of the Gospel according to St. John is different to the previous Gospels because it was written during the time Christians were being heavily persecuted by Jews and Romans. Hence why unlike the other Gospels Jews are perceived in a bad light and Christians with an anti-Semitic view always refer to it and not to the other Gospels. What you're doing is extrapolating from a Gospel written during the darkest moments of Christianity and written to give Christians hope that their troubles would end.
    Nah, of course some prophets can live at the same time and also Jesus doesn't mean it, i mean, he knows (as a prophet) that Christianity will be corrupt one day by beneficiary people and they will kill him anyway, then, the last prophet will come to the world. That's why he says "i have to go" etc anyway i hope you understood me, you seem a clever person.

Nah again, all prophets have same prestige, we just follow Muhammad because his sources are the closest and less changed, otherwise we believe all prophets and respect them equally.
    "The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], "We make no distinction between any of His messengers." And they say, "We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination."
    Muhammad never supported it, i mean, he was also following Jesus and Muslims believe that Jesus is Mesiah, not Muhammad. It's also a proof that we never insult Jesus and Muhammad never taught it to Muslims.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    don't bother.. they don't care... religion unto them is merely nationalism.
    yeah, i see...

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information