Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,861
    Given: 12,731

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Well God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra cause they were homosexuals, so God does use force when it's suits him, and
    Jesus will use to force to kill Antichrist when he returns. It is just that Prophets of God abstain from usage of force as much as possible.

Muhammed was forced into war.
    Muhammad wasn't forced into war. Local Arabs told him to stop bothering them with his nonsense. He wouldn't stop bothering them. If he stopped, they wouldn't have chased him out.

On the most important battle near Medina on location called "Wells of Badr" Muhammed defeated 1000 heavly armored soldiers, with 300 poorly armored
    soldiers. (In defense)
    Muhammad was attacking caravans. This is one of the reasons why he became popular. He was a successful brigand and naturally brigands will be attracted to the most successful of their kind. You send soldiers to kill a brigand and his men.

Jesus was forced onto Cross by the Jews, not the other way around. There is no such thing as Self Sacrifice for somebody else.
    People sacrifice themselves for others. In the US military if you jump on a grenade to save your fellow soldiers you're automatically granted the Medal of Honor, which is the most esteemed medal you can receive.

Jesus was what is referred to as the 'sacrificial lamb.' Muslims have a difficult time understanding metaphors for some reason. His sacrifice created a new covenant.

Tell me, If Jesus sacrificed himself for you, Why are you not in Heaven?
    Cuz Jehan isn't dead yet?

Nobody will carry sins of anyone, not Jesus not Muhammed, which is why we are HERE on Earth, we are here as a TEST from God.
    Once again a Muslim dictates what God is able and not able to do or allow. Another attack on the omnipotence of God by creating limitations for God.

Jesus and Muhammed aren't capable to protect themselves from God yet anyone else.
    Jesus is God (the Holy Trinity)

Look, I'm not a Christian. I don't believe in fairy tales. But you and the Muslims I've seen on this forum attack Christianity comes across as child-like. Islam is very easy to attack because it's not intellectually demanding. It doesn't touch on metaphysics. The Quran is basically a memoir and a primitive law book in one. It's the least of the three intellectually demanding Abrahamic religions because it was created by a guy who wasn't well educated.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Muhammad wasn't forced into war. Local Arabs told him to stop bothering them with his nonsense. He wouldn't stop bothering them. If he stopped, they wouldn't have chased him out.

Muhammad was attacking caravans. This is one of the reasons why he became popular. He was a successful brigand and naturally brigands will be attracted to the most successful of their kind. You send soldiers to kill a brigand and his men.

People sacrifice themselves for others. In the US military if you jump on a grenade to save your fellow soldiers you're automatically granted the Medal of Honor, which is the most esteemed medal you can receive.

Jesus was what is referred to as the 'sacrificial lamb.' Muslims have a difficult time understanding metaphors for some reason. His sacrifice created a new covenant.

Cuz Jehan isn't dead yet?

Once again a Muslim dictates what God is able and not able to do or allow. Another attack on the omnipotence of God by creating limitations for God.

Jesus is God (the Holy Trinity)

Look, I'm not a Christian. I don't believe in fairy tales. But you and the Muslims I've seen on this forum attack Christianity comes across as child-like. Islam is very easy to attack because it's not intellectually demanding. It doesn't touch on metaphysics. The Quran is basically a memoir and a primitive law book in one. It's the least of the three intellectually demanding Abrahamic religions because it was created by a guy who wasn't well educated.
    Well.. then stick to your religion, I will stick to mine.. we shall see one day who was right.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,861
    Given: 12,731

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    Well.. then stick to your religion, I will stick to mine.. we shall see one day who was right.
    I don't have a religion and unfortunately Muslims don't stick to their religion. They spread it with violence.

But let says there is an Abrahamic God. He clearly favors Jews and Christians. Every war Muslims fight against the very tiny nation of Israel - with overwhelming numbers- is a disaster. Why are Muslims nations so poor and with such a large uneducated population if they are blessed by Allah with the true faith? They needed to hire a Dutch company to work in Mecca because the Saudis couldn't find any Muslim owned company that was as good as the Kaffirs (of course the Dutchmen converted to Islam for the lucrative contract but they don't give a shit about it). Even Bosnia was saved by non-Muslims. If it hadn't been for the US/NATO (predominately non-Muslims) Bosnia wouldn't exist.

It's as if Allah gave Muslims a big middle finger. Of course, there is no Abrahamic God. It's time to be big boys and girls and put away childish religious beliefs that are based on texts written by ancient peoples. For fuck's sake, it's not like anyone worships Zeus or Mars. Lets all stop being retarded.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 08-09-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,252
    Given: 13,609

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    The stupid one is you...Muhammad means "the praised one" and His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether Muhammadim (praised upon).would make sense in Hebrew aswell. Lovely and praiseworthy is pretty much similar.
    You just keep reinforcing my view. Dude, it is quite obvious I am aware what Muhammad's name means in Arabic and how one could fit his name in that verse with imagination. I just find it is hilarious how Muslimes are searching his name on a brotherly semitic language neglecting the intended meaning. Obviously, it is no wonder why here and there you can find some words with resemblance to the name Muhammad. The same thing could be done if he had another name. Having that thought in mind your peanut brain is unable to notice my slightly sarcastic comment about finding Muhammad in a celebration of love between Solomon and his wife. Muhammadim would mean nothing on Hebrew since the Hebrew language says makhmadim. Muslimes translate makhmad on Arabic as praise (but that is your problem if you think desire and praise are similar. Makhmad has a different meaning on Hebrew) and just conveniently add -im. But even if I am wrong and the verse says what you have written in no way does the verse says anything about some future person.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

1 Not allowed!

Mohammed was either a lunatic or a madman. A prophet of God he was not.

Puto el que lee Jacques de Imbelloni's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    argentino
    Ethnicity
    rosarino
    Country
    Bhutan
    Region
    Valencia
    Taxonomy
    Homo sapiens sapiens
    Politics
    Pragmatism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,400
    Given: 2,644

1 Not allowed!

“Many shall come in my name …”

Just what is the nature of this deception? Notice Jesus’ specific warning: “Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many” (Matthew 24:4-5, King James Version).

Modern Bible versions often place quotation marks around “I am Christ,” the translators assuming that Jesus was talking about people who would claim to actually be the Christ or Messiah themselves. There have been such people, and Jesus warned later in the same discourse of “false christs” at the end of the age (Matthew 24:24).

Yet there clearly have not been, as verse 5 requires, “many” such individuals who have been taken seriously—much less deceived the “many”—in the two millennia since Jesus said this. And there certainly has not been a great increase in such individuals in recent centuries—while there has been a marked increase in the other prophesied signs.

Some have proposed that Jesus was referring to false “savior” figures like the Roman emperors of New Testament times or Napoleon, Hitler, Mao and Saddam Hussein in the modern era. But this is stretching the concept of “the Christ” or “the Messiah” far beyond what Jesus’ disciples would have understood it to mean—the prophesied anointed king of the line of David.

Indeed, notice again that Jesus said, “Many shall come in my name “—His name being Jesus . Furthermore, they would come in His name, not with His name or bearing His name. In other words, they would presume to represent Him—not assume His identity.

So a clearer rendering of what Jesus meant in Matthew 24:4-5 would be: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many shall come claiming to represent Me, saying that I [Jesus] am the Christ, yet shall deceive many.” That is, they would proclaim Jesus as the biblical Messiah and would claim to be His representatives—but they actually would be part of a massive religious deception.

It is these people—false preachers and teachers claiming to be Christian—who would proliferate and deceive ever more people as the end of the age neared.

The apostle Paul later affirmed, in a Christian context, that “evil men and imposters will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived” (2 Timothy 3:13). So not only do they deceive others. These false teachers themselves are deceived.
    Lawless fruits

In His famous Sermon on the Mount, Jesus issued the following warning regarding false prophets or preachers: “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves” (Matthew 7:15). Jesus being the great Shepherd, His followers are portrayed as sheep. Yet these false prophets only appear to be Jesus’ followers. Their true nature is one of devouring the lives of the unsuspecting—as a wolf among the flock.

Paul would later warn of this as well. He told the leaders of the church in Ephesus: “For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves” (Acts 20:29-30).

Yet such imposters would be identifiable. Jesus explained: “You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit” (Matthew 7:16-17). By “fruits,” Jesus is referring metaphorically to visible results or outcomes.

He then gives us an example of something to look for in our evaluation: “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord’ [merely acknowledging Him as Lord], shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven” (Matthew 7:21). Then notice: “Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied [preached or taught] in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’” (Matthew 7:22).

Again, as in Matthew 24, we see such preachers coming in Jesus’ name —having done various works in His name. But their lives are not lives conformed to the will of God. Jesus concludes, “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’” (Matthew 7:23).

Practicing lawlessness means living as if God’s law is done away or of no consequence. Notice that these individuals are deceived about their own spiritual state. They think they have a special relationship with Jesus—but He ends up telling them they are gravely mistaken. In reality, He doesn’t know them at all.

Why? Because they don’t honor God by obeying His law. As the apostle John would later explain: “Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, ‘I know Him,’ and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him” (1 John 2:3-4).

Jesus is telling these false prophets that He doesn’t know them and they don’t know Him. For if they knew Him, they would understand what He required—obedience to God’s law. As Jesus stated in Matthew 19:17, “If you want to enter into [eternal] life, keep the commandments. “

Earlier in the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus said: “Whoever … breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called the least [by those] in the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 5:19).

Notice that Jesus speaks here of those who would disobey God and those who would teach others to disobey Him. So it’s not only a matter of practicing lawlessness —but also of teaching it, whether through word or example.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,955
    Given: 45,025

3 Not allowed!

Prophet Muhammad isn't in the Bible, except perhaps in a negative sense when the Bible speaks of antichrists, false prophets. When the Bible spoke of the "Comforter" who would come after Jesus, it was referring to the Holy Spirit, who was poured out on believers on the day of Pentecost, as recounted in the Book of Acts.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information