Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: If all the immigrants to White countries were Asians, would multiculturalism work out positively?

De la comunidad isleña de Luisiana Isleño's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 06:08 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Isleño de Luisiana
    Ethnicity
    Spanish-American
    Ancestry
    Canary Islands, Spain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Louisiana
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF27
    mtDNA
    U6b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med+Alpine+Berid
    Politics
    Center Right
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 1,735

0 Not allowed!

This is somewhat true. In my state, although East Asians are small in number, they seem to be more well received than other immigrant groups. Maybe it has to do with stereotypes or with lower crime statistics compared to other immigrant groups. I'm not sure, but this does seem to have some truth to it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2023 @ 12:14 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,787
    Given: 2,516

0 Not allowed!

Yes

Europeans can tolerate well the East Asian imigrants while with other imigrants insted the sitiations get heavy and they all get sometimes undesired ex while East Asians only get marginally undesired ex just because of envy and work comletitivenss (that only the chineses though)

More over all European men could with no problem take an east asin wife; a big cathegory of them has a preference for them end even those who say they don't like them they d still prefer them on top of women from other continents, usually Theese men just prefer European women and would but them on a second preference if there was no euro woman available an East Asian one

For euro women instead there is the typical not attraction- I mean 0 compoetitiveness of Asian men who are not interested usually in us.

But it s more than attraction. Attraction doesn t mean anything; what counts the most is the edonistic and sexual paritariqn society both European, chineses, and (some other Asians too an achieve as they are pacific zen people) want.

We share with them almost all life values. That s why

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Fractal at least doesn't tolerate Indian women dating non-Indian men, including blonde Germanic White men. Most 'men' here would sell their sister or daughter to Wadaad to be his second wife, and push them toward it even if it's against those women's will.
    100% true. not just that somali nigger but all these southern euro wogs, rednecks like lightshade,latinos, yellow mongoloids, as well Blond Germanic men with Indian women gives me the chills.

I swear if I saw any of the ones here around my female relatives I seriously would run down to the liquor store and buy some pepper spray and a baseball bat and take some action. no joke.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Centre Right-for economy; anti-racist/anti-discrimination but High cultural/national identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    100% true. not just that somali nigger but all these southern euro wogs, rednecks like lightshade,latinos, yellow mongoloids, as well Blond Germanic men with Indian women gives me the chills.

I swear if I saw any of the ones here around my female relatives I seriously would run down to the liquor store and buy some pepper spray and a baseball bat and take some action. no joke.
    you are in an european cultural and ethnic colony: Usa.

if you don t like that your women date non indian guys why don t you return to your country?

also you are in an european forum: the Apricity: a European Cultural Comunity; given your speech here of hate towards all european why don t you go in an indian forum instead?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GiCa View Post
    you are in an european cultural and ethnic colony: Usa.

if you don t like that your women date non indian guys why don t you return to your country?

also you are in an european forum: the Apricity: a European Cultural Comunity; given your speech here of hate towards all european why don t you go in an indian forum instead?
    If I saw any male non-Indian scum around any Indian girls I know especially the mutants on this forum whoever they may be (except the Gujaratis and Purohit Ji), they would meet me with this as well as a baseball bat.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

If I saw any non-Indian scum around any Indian girls I know especially the mutants on this forum whoever they may be except the Gujaratis and Purohit Ji, they would meet me with this as well as a baseball bat.

you are very Fashist and Racist

your women who live in usa should stop to date indian guys like you and date a european guy or a non euro culturally western guy. so they will stop your stupid tribalism wich make no sense since you live in an european cultural and ethnnic colony.

you spit in the dish you eat. people like you should be deported by trump

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

you are very Fashist and Racist

your women who live in usa should stop to date indian guys like you and date a european guy or a non euro culturally western guy. so they will stop your stupid tribalism wich make no sense since you live in an european cultural and ethnnic colony.

you spit in the dish you eat. people like you should be deported by trump
    I didn't ask for your opinion. Indians love Trump (and vice veresa) and we're far higher on the socioeconomic ladder than most ethnic groups here.

Get lost Italian spic.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Italy
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I didn't ask for your opinion. Indians love Trump (and vice veresa) and we're far higher on the socioeconomic ladder than most ethnic groups here.

Get lost Italian spic.
    trumps doesn t love people like you that are nearby ill as the islam extremists

You are maschilist since you woul feel inferior if an Indian woman date a non Indian man.

Typical behaviour of insecure men.

Last Online
    04-11-2024 @ 06:25 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Slovak-American
    Ancestry
    75% Slovak, 19.5% British Isles, 2.5% German, 1.5% Swiss German, 1.5% French. (Paper trail)
    Country
    Slovakia
    Region
    Texas
    Y-DNA
    R1a-m458(L260)
    mtDNA
    U4b1b1
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + CM
    Politics
    Christian
    Hero
    Jesus
    Religion
    Catholic
    Relationship Status
    ya mom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,539
    Given: 1,369

0 Not allowed!

you mean as in east asians? probably its only muslims causing the problems. Im not really against multiculturalism just against Islam.
    “Cool Story bro”
    63.1% Belorussian + 36.9% French @ 3.85

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

trumps doesn t love people like you that are nearby ill as the islam extremists

You are maschilist since you woul feel inferior if an Indian woman date a non Indian man.

Typical behaviour of insecure men.
    As I said before, Trump loves the Indian community and vice versa. In fact Indians are more respected in the USA than you southern europeans are. better believe it. USA isn't Europe Ms. Alessandra Fagguzio.

And I was born here so I'm a naturalized citizen.

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread Information