I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 767

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Illyrian Warrior View Post
    Overreacting much? I hope you are not another autistic addition to this forum because we are full of them already.

I had to intervene was pure comedy like you done a great duty to society with your reaction, lol.
    It's not overeacting,you have overreacted first with your reply,my answer is just the natural answer.I already said I don't care about OP person, Syria or politics,it's just that no one should talk like this about a dead person and the fact that people(albeit other albanians and MENA's) actually agreed with it. The last couple of minutes were just you and your damage control.You're overexaggerating again, comparing my posts to a great duty done to the society.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-09-2019 @ 05:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Haemonic
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Dinaric and Pindus mountains
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Goteborg
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Politics
    Classic Liberal
    Hero
    Sokrates
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 850
    Given: 597

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    Yeah, interesting take on it. One thing's for sure, a lot of middle eastern leaders have made a lot of very bad choices, and it has led to a whole lot of death and destruction.
    Imagine the stupidity... An incredably incompetent leader inherits the highest office in the country. This guy makes mistake after mistake and no one is allowed to criticize him. Hes probably unaware of his own mistakes.

These are the anti-american countries in a nutshell. Imagine living in these countries where all the troubles caused by the dictator is blamed on america, and no one would even dare to criticize the real source of the problem. Knowing people and their fickle minds, i wouldnt be surprised by the fact that the dictators subjects actually believe him.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Haemonic
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Goteborg
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Politics
    Classic Liberal
    Hero
    Sokrates
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    It's not overeacting,you have overreacted first with your reply,my answer is just the natural answer.I already said I don't care about OP person, Syria or politics,it's just that no one should talk like this about a dead person and the fact that people(albeit other albanians and MENA's) actually agreed with it. The last couple of minutes were just you and your damage control.You're overexaggerating again, comparing my posts to a great duty done to the society.
    Some people are better when they are dead then when alive. Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Stalin, Enver Hoxha, Slobodan Milosevic, Zeljko Raznatovic, Vladimir Putin, Bashar Al Assad. The list is very long, and this general, who has no shame for firing at innocent peotestors in 2011 is certainly on that list.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Trilecce View Post
    Stop and think about who benefits from competition. Its the single most effective method for distribution of oppurtunity and income. And its the only method for innovation and advancement of human life.
    That's too idealistic. It never works out like that on paper. Without regulation, corps are free to resort to dirty tricks to DESTROY other competition and without regulation there's no sort of legal protection or otherwise for the average person.

When I think of this, I think of the television I watched growing up. The publicly funded PBS showed quality educational programs that were appropriate for young children, yet not watered down or bowdlerized. Would you rather have your kids watching NOVA or South Park?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Haemonic
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Goteborg
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Politics
    Classic Liberal
    Hero
    Sokrates
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    That's too idealistic. It never works out like that on paper. Without regulation, corps are free to resort to dirty tricks to DESTROY other competition and without regulation there's no sort of legal protection or otherwise for the average person.

When I think of this, I think of the television I watched growing up. The publicly funded PBS showed quality educational programs that were appropriate for young children, yet not watered down or bowdlerized. Would you rather have your kids watching NOVA or South Park?
    Thats why we have the federal trade comission and a bureau of competition. Im in no delusion about companies wanting to use dirty tricks as sabotage and corporate espionage instead of competing fairly. There is also a much more common problem of companies creating cartells where they agree to not underprice eachother.

These things are illegal in every liberal democracy in the world, and would of course be illegal in a society which goes as far as possible with liberal ideas.

When i talk about unregulated competition, i mean to exclude the regulations that benefit competition. I want a society where there are no regulations that stifle competition. Meaning that we should scrap the whole idea of the nation state and then a whole lot more, no one who sees the benefit of competition in society would want to be without a federal trade comission, dont get me wrong.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

0 Not allowed!

Thats why we have the federal trade comission and a bureau of competition. Im in no delusion about companies wanting to use dirty tricks as sabotage and corporate espionage instead of competing fairly. There is also a much more common problem of companies creating cartells where they agree to not underprice eachother.

These things are illegal in every liberal democracy in the world, and would of course be illegal in a society which goes as far as possible with liberal ideas.
    Eyup

When i talk about unregulated competition, i mean to exclude the regulations that benefit competition. I want a society where there are no regulations that stifle competition. Meaning that we should scrap the whole idea of the nation state and then a whole lot more, no one who sees the benefit of competition in society would want to be without a federal trade comission, dont get me wrong.
    then it's not entirely unregulated. You're just suggesting regulations of a different spirit. The main question of course is going to be what they regulations are and how to implement them. I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding a nation-state however.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Haemonic
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Goteborg
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Politics
    Classic Liberal
    Hero
    Sokrates
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    then it's not entirely unregulated. You're just suggesting regulations of a different spirit. The main question of course is going to be what they regulations are and how to implement them. I'm not sure what you're talking about regarding a nation-state however.
    If i say i want competition, why would i not want to have regulations that benefit competition? Unregulated is poor wording. What i want is competition unshackled, and the idea of nation states is the heaviest shackle of them all.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

Imagine the stupidity... An incredably incompetent leader inherits the highest office in the country. This guy makes mistake after mistake and no one is allowed to criticize him. Hes probably unaware of his own mistakes.

These are the anti-american countries in a nutshell. Imagine living in these countries where all the troubles caused by the dictator is blamed on america, and no one would even dare to criticize the real source of the problem. Knowing people and their fickle minds, i wouldnt be surprised by the fact that the dictators subjects actually believe him.
    The worst thing is all the Westerners who also blame America, giving the local leaders a free pass for their stupidity and allowing them to play the victim with no responsibility. It just ignores the reality of power politics. The most powerful countries have always pressured others and punished them for falling out of line. America is not breaking new ground there, it just has more power and a tighter grip on the world than any other imperial power before it. If you look at the middle east and elsewhere, so much would be different if the locals had just accepted their fate as inferior to the Anglo-Americans and got with the programme instead of resisting it. Resistance really is futile.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Haemonic
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Goteborg
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Politics
    Classic Liberal
    Hero
    Sokrates
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by N1019 View Post
    The worst thing is all the Westerners who also blame America, giving the local leaders a free pass for their stupidity and allowing them to play the victim with no responsibility. It just ignores the reality of power politics. The most powerful countries have always pressured others and punished them for falling out of line. America is not breaking new ground there, it just has more power and a tighter grip on the world than any other imperial power before it. If you look at the middle east and elsewhere, so much would be different if the locals had just accepted their fate as inferior to the Anglo-Americans and got with the programme instead of resisting it. Resistance really is futile.
    They are not inherently inferior. Anglos have by luck and circumstance found good methods on how to advance society. And through protectionism anglos are actually taking some steps backward. Arabs have yet to recognize these methods, mostly due to them having an extremely stagnant culture which frowns upon societal change.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

They are not inherently inferior.
    They are extremely inferior in the sense I was referring to, i.e. power. They cannot win and resistance is futile. Much death and destruction could have been avoided if they had recognized that resisting Anglo-American hegemony would only make things worse. Now, the MENA region is being reminded of its inferiority the hard way.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information