PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Masked Police men brutally terrorise Roma - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Masked Police men brutally terrorise Roma

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

2 Not allowed!

Perhaps they should create their own state or taking one over. I suggest Albania since there is less cultural barriers for them in there since many Albanians see them as brothers:

"Contrary to the expectations of many foreigners, investigations have found that discrimination against Roma in Albania is typically subtle rather than overt, and Roma typically do not face any open discrimination. In some cases, relations between Roma on one hand and the Albanian majority and other "gadjo" groups on the other is often quite cordial in the rural, traditional and "non-profit life and both the majority of the Albanian intelligentsia and the working class are said to typically have positive views of Roma, who rarely if ever are cast as an "ethnic enemy".

I am not trolling by the way, it is nice to finally see at least someone like the Albanians treating gypsies as equals and brothers, sharing similar cultures. That is why I suggest they move to there.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    Our fellow human being? So are ISIS supporters, should we welcome them with open arms?

What is your solution?
    Not brutalise them when it's not warranted, but still treat their criminals as criminals. This is the topic. Police being a tad too violent on them while masked is the topic.

Did I say we should welcome them? No I didn't. Sometimes there are no solutions that aren't morally reprehensible. A solution would be to have them gassed. Not my solution. But it's 'a' solution. You neither have a solution. Sterilisation or any other form of genocide neither is a solution I support. But hey, they're solutions too.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    Perhaps they should create their own state or taking one over. I suggest Albania since there is less cultural barriers for them in there since many Albanians see them as brothers:

"Contrary to the expectations of many foreigners, investigations have found that discrimination against Roma in Albania is typically subtle rather than overt, and Roma typically do not face any open discrimination. In some cases, relations between Roma on one hand and the Albanian majority and other "gadjo" groups on the other is often quite cordial in the rural, traditional and "non-profit life and both the majority of the Albanian intelligentsia and the working class are said to typically have positive views of Roma, who rarely if ever are cast as an "ethnic enemy".

I am not trolling by the way, it is nice to finally see at least someone like the Albanians treating gypsies as equals and brothers, sharing similar cultures. That is why I suggest they move to there.
    Albania is excellent. They have the same culture of taking what they can get and shunning education.

Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Balkanic/ Illyrian/Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 495
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post

What is your issue swarthy Latino man?

Why can't you stay one day without mentioning Albanians here?

Unlike in Bulgaria, in Albanian lands gypsies do not form large communities and they never dare to show violence to Albanians (that is why many bulgarians are confused with gypsies).

Being very racist to very poor and weak people such as gypsies is a sign of macho culture?

Why don't y you care first about africans colonising your country and being the dominant face in every sport of Portugal?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    What is your issue swarthy Latino man?

Why can't you stay one day without mentioning Albanians here?

Unlike in Bulgaria, in Albanian lands gypsies do not form large communities and they never dare to show violence to Albanians (that is why many bulgarians are confused with gypsies).

Being very racist to very poor and weak people such as gypsies is a sign of macho culture?

Why don't y you care first about africans b colonising your country and being the dominant face in every sport of Portugal?
    Albanians are like gypsies because not a single Albo here lives in Albania. You are nomads!

Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Balkanic/ Illyrian/Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 495
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielion View Post
    Albanians are like gypsies because not a single Albo here lives in Albania. You are nomads!
    Were you trolled hard in here?

I live in my country and unlike you I am not getting culturally and genetically enriched by Arabs and africans.

Belgium will soon be a mulatto country and you might to leave.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

You are a nomad in your own country, idiot.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    The people of this country have never been more united in opinion as they are united in the opinion that gypsy people no longer belong in this country.

Smart and more wealthy gypsies have already left,the rest would be wise to also take the next train to Western Europe or something or they will soon be genocided.

Everybody is in this,Police,doctors,army,teachers,judges and lawyers, everybody.The left organisations cannot protect them anymore.

Send them all in Belgium.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Send them all in Belgium.
    Most famous Belgian gypsy

Django Reinhardt

But sadly many Gypsies cause trouble, behave anti-socially and shun education. Not an easy people to live next to for sure.
    Only to Belgium and not to Portugal, by the way? Who suggested the idea of resettling them to Albania here?

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!