PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Masked Police men brutally terrorise Roma - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Masked Police men brutally terrorise Roma

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    I have no idea why Gypsies have become so troublesome though, considering that everyone from India seems to be so calm and laid back. Apart from Ross who likes to engage hysterically, but he is the exception to the rule.
    Well, we have a lot of Indians here who make around 27% of the total population of the country, and the crime rate here is one of the lowest in the world. Yes, it is quite odd indeed.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

In Albania they do not form large communities? What do you mean? The European Roma Rights Centre estimates 120,000 Roma in Albania.

Gypsies apparently do not cause trouble in there because they are seen as equals. That's why on the last census only eight thousand identified themselves as Roma, suggesting that the other 112,000 Roma identify themselves as Albanian.

Being racist towards gypsies is not macho, but they certainly are not all poor or weak, perhaps in Albania where the majority of people is poor anyway. Here in Iberia they are known for terrorizing people and living comfortably on welfare.

With that said, I have to admit that we don't have a positive image of Roma people in here. Hell, I never heard of any other European nation having a positive image of Roma people to be honest, Albanians are the first and that's why I suggested they should move to a place where they can get along as seen as equals.

By every sport of Portugal you mean football, lol. Yes, it is getting over represented but it doesn't reflect on the Portuguese society since outside of Lisbon metropolitan area you barely find immigrants wherever you go.

The only reason why Albania does not have immigrants it is simple, it's not an attractive nation not even for its own inhabitants right now. Once it gets developed the same exodus will most likely happen but unlike Portugal probably those immigrants will feel more at home in Albania.
    Every average person can understand that the stupid contradictions in this post are the result of a retard mind of a person who is the son of his grandfather.
    But i want to explain the part underlined. Until recently, it`s true that we thought that football was the national sport in the Iberian penisula. But we have discovered recently that the real national sport in Iberia is fucking your mothers and your sisters.I don`t want to be racist but here in Albania, incest is considered a gypsy thing. And we are right. You are the prove.
    Last edited by Laberia; 08-11-2017 at 08:30 PM.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,967
    Given: 12,774

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Balkans will never get cucked. Only way it could become an immigrant haven is if it is imposed on Albanians at the point of a gun. Portugal and other EU countries gave up their ethnic and cultural integrity for petty (short sighted) economic reasons, and the Portuguese people did not have a say.

I cannot picture Masked Police in any Western European country (even Mussolini's Italy) doing what they did in Bulgaria. Western Europeans are incapable of vigilante justice or taking initiative because like grimes said "derp, there are laws, derp". Sheep and cows just chew cud and squirt milk
    I don't roll on Shabas.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    I cannot picture Masked Police in any Western European country (even Mussolini's Italy) doing what they did in Bulgaria. Western Europeans are incapable of vigilante justice or taking initiative because like grimes said "derp, there are laws, derp". Sheep and cows just chew cud and squirt milk
    Not sure of that. Many non-European migrants migrated to the West in a different era from the one which our great-grandparents have known, but right after WWII angry mobs committed violence not even Somalis (pastoralist warlike culture) are capable of today in Western Europe. Burning down houses, raping women, murder, etc...

By the way, did you know that hundred years ago the richest country in the world had a far higher child mortality rate than the poorest country today? All the world is turning soft.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,967
    Given: 12,774

0 Not allowed!

As for Albanians not being cucked or Arjana telling me that I should worry about Africans in my nation...from what I recall she was wearing a oversize baseball\hockey jersey in typical Afro-American fashion. I can guaranty you that you won't find anyone in Iberia wearing that typical North-American fashion clothing besides some wannabe rappers. Is that what you call cultural integrity? It's not even hard to imagine her next to you when you wear that scumbag baseball hat on your selfies lol, I could easily picture you two as couple...
    It's only a scumbag cap if it's a Phillies cap and it's only a scumbag hockey jersey if it's a Philedelphia Flyers or N.Y. Rangers jersey.

NY Islanders, also. Much of Long Island is White trashy.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-28-2017 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Gallo-Romance with a bit of Slavic.
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,356
    Given: 7,733

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimage View Post
    Ross is harmless. He talks big but I can tell he couldn't hurt a fly irl, he's a good guy. Gypsies got their own history,culture and ethnogenesis that differs from indians.
    ROSS is a good dude, little asian Antimage with LOW IQ.

STOP TO INSULT HIM
    Flag Counter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information