PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
The Irresistible Lust Many Indian Women Have For Giant Big Strong White Men Like Me, Proof - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: The Irresistible Lust Many Indian Women Have For Giant Big Strong White Men Like Me, Proof

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    You are an idiot, you make generalizations with no proof. I assure you though, that is very untrue, you have never been on twitter, it is full of SJW Far Left Punjabi girls obsessed with their culture, I guarantee it is the Punjabi's/Jatt women who have less casual sex with non-South Asians than Gujarati. Ones from Hindu backgrounds are usually more Liberal. At least 50% of Indian females have sex with non-South Asians at least once in their life time. I have consistently seen more IndoAryan looking women with White men in public than the other way around where I live though recently I have seen White girls with pathetic looking Indian guys more often but still not much, only 2 couples one day, the all time record was in April 2014 when I saw 15 hot Indian women with white men at the mall.

It would be very easy for a white man to fuck Indian women if he went to India than it would be for an Indian man to fuck white women, especially one who is coming from India, they would literally have no chance, hahahahaha. Just accept the fact that Indian women crave white men more than White women would want Indian men.
    I'm not making any generalization you delusional fool, I'm telling you what I've seen with my own two eyes around California both in broad daylight at grocery stores, cafes, and shopping centers. And at night in various pubs and nightclubs. Indics are almost always usually in their own cliques while white cliques are multicultural diversified with hispanics, blacks, and east asians along with south indians.

hahahah reality hurts you dumb ass

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    I'm not making any generalization you delusional fool, I'm telling you what I've seen with my own two eyes around California both in broad daylight at grocery stores, cafes, and shopping centers. And at night in various pubs and nightclubs. Indics are almost always usually in their own cliques while white cliques are multicultural diversified with hispanics, blacks, and east asians along with south indians.

hahahah reality hurts you dumb ass
    Reality hurts? No, reality hurts you a lot, it doesn't hurt me at all. As a shrimp dick short weakling beta Indian virgin, you fill your mind with delusions. I guarantee if we were both presented to a hot Indian woman, our naked bodies, she would laugh at your scrawny short weakling body and tiny Indian shrimp dick that is only 4.5-6.3 inches hard erect and she would be in awe of my strong much taller body and massive White tan Gora Lund.

Your area doesn't matter, there are only around 130,000 Indians in this massive area. My city alone has around 880,000 South Asians and 630,000 of them are Indian. As I said before, I have continually seen more IndoAryan women with white men in public than Indian guys with Indian women. I think areas where Indians have a lower population makes them more insular compared to areas where they have a huge one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Fr...atistical_Area

Whatever you say mixed Caucasoid mixed race 75-80% Caucasoid mutt. The truth you ignore is the fact that 70,000 Indian women on OkCupid prefer White men and Indian women marry non-South Asians far more than White Women marry non-Europeans in USA, hahahahahaha, you lose.

http://www.asian-nation.org/interracial.shtml These are “South Asian” Indian here, not Native Americans, Native Americans inter cultural/inter racial marriage rates are far higher. 28.5% of Indian women married a Non-Desi in 2011, 22.6% of those being with white men!

Also, the average Indian girl is ugly, as in below 8/10 face. The reason why I prefer Pakistani and Punjabi women is not only because they have the most unique cultures on the sub continent but also because they have the most women with pale brown/light brown skin, my desired skin tone with women, I like the most MENA looking Indian girls. White and MiddleEastern women have far more women among their population with prettier faces.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Indian women getting to flirty with white men are like Icarus getting too close to the Sun. If their family finds out she'll risk getting disowned. Usually she'd just get a slap on the wrist if the word hasn't gone out and the family honour is intact. It's very selfish risking the reputation of an Indian family's reputation they have built through their blood, sweat and tears.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information