West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,234

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    It's indo-European and it does share some some similarities, but other than that, it's not "European". I do know some non-Euro indo-European words that is similar to European languages. Like Dushman (enemy), chair (tea) etc. IDK what you'd mean by a "white language" and if Slavic languages were only spoken in the middle east it would be non-white no matter what.
    There is no such thing as "white language" because any fucking elite can invade Europe, Middle East or Asia and assimilate some region and boom, all of sudden they speak the language of the elites that assimilated them.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,890
    Given: 24,545

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post
    There is no such thing as "white language" because any fucking elite can invade Europe, Middle East or Asia and assimilate some region and boom, all of sudden they speak the language of the elites that assimilated them.
    Pretty much. I mean, are the Maltese not White simply because they speak a Romanized Arabic language which was brought to the island by the Berber Fatimids in the early middle ages? Besides, Kurds and other Iranic and Indo-European groups like Armenians are genetically west Asians or middle easterners regardless of their ethno-linguistic affiliation which is true for all ethnic groups today. I mean, Arabs, who are a central Semitic group emerged in the 1st millennium BCE in North-West Arabia and Southern Levant, are genetically the closest to the Egyptians - both modern and ancient - who are neither Semites or Arabs.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    Pretty much. I mean, are the Maltese not White simply because they speak a Romanized Arabic language which was brought to the island by the Berber Fatimids in the early middle ages? Besides, Kurds and other Iranic and Indo-European groups like Armenians are genetically west Asians or middle easterners regardless of their ethno-linguistic affiliation which is true for all ethnic groups today. I mean, Arabs, who are a central Semitic group emerged in the 1st millennium BCE in North-West Arabia and Southern Levant, are genetically the closest to the Egyptians - both modern and ancient - who are neither Semites or Arabs.
    Assimilation of other people has gone on for millenias, only stopping around modern days with the internet and shit.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    02-28-2024 @ 02:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Ancestry
    Vlacho-Cuman
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2 (I-S17250)
    mtDNA
    T2b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,320
    Given: 7,523

1 Not allowed!

there is no such thing as Indo-European sounding language cose is more about the grammar similarities then it is about the vocabulary. like russian-german for example..they don't share any vocabulary but they are both indo-european languages although they sound totally different. only the grammar can classify a language.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Assimilation of other people has gone on for millenias, only stopping around modern days with the internet and shit.
    Of course. Most of the human race are not pure and so on. I mean, Turks do have some central Asian admixture in their genepool, but all in all, they cluster the closest to Caucasians, Iranians, Armenians and other west Asians than to the more Mongoloid Turkic peoples like Kazakhs, Turkmen and so on who also have local Iranic admixture as well. It's also true that many Arabians today do have foreign admixture coming from Iran and India as well, especially the khaleeji or gulf Arabs. There's nothing wrong with that, but apparently, Turks have a very hard time understanding this simply concept.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Of course. Most of the human race are not pure and so on. I mean, Turks do have some central Asian admixture in their genepool, but all in all, they cluster the closest to Caucasians, Iranians, Armenians and other west Asians than to the more Mongoloid Turkic peoples like Kazakhs, Turkmen and so on who also have local Iranic admixture as well. It's also true that many Arabians today do have foreign admixture coming from Iran and India as well, especially the khaleeji or gulf Arabs. There's nothing wrong with that, but apparently, Turks have a very hard time understanding this simply concept.
    Gültekin and Siyendi are the biggest Turd autists that deny this, "muh Turkic people", they can go fuck themselves lmfao. Actually, the whole Middle East can go fuck itself, had enough of everyone there be it Iranic, Turkic or Arabic lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Gültekin and Siyendi are the biggest Turd autists that deny this, "muh Turkic people", they can go fuck themselves lmfao. Actually, the whole Middle East can go fuck itself, had enough of everyone there be it Iranic, Turkic or Arabic lol.
    For me, I little care about the Northern Middle East, lol. I was born and still living in Arabia, and what's happening in North Africa, Northern Middle East and other places has no effect here. I'm living with my family in relative peace, and I don't really care on the ethnicity and "muh purity" or whatever nationalist nonsense, and I have plenty of Persian, Pakistani, and other non-Arab friends. My father always told me that politics makes a person mad and the whole middle east is a mess, and he was a soldier of the PLO btw, so he knows on the problems that is going on there far more better than most people(he's 63 years old)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

For me, I little care about the Northern Middle East, lol. I was born and still living in Arabia, and what's happening in North Africa, Northern Middle East and other places has no effect here. I'm living with my family in relative peace, and I don't really care on the ethnicity and "muh purity" or whatever nationalist nonsense, and I have plenty of Persian, Pakistani, and other non-Arab friends. My father always told me that politics makes a person mad and the whole middle east is a mess, and he was a soldier of the PLO btw, so he knows on the problems that is going on there far more better than most people(he's 63 years old)
    Middle East is a shithole atm. because of religion, politics and $$$ / power. In the end your own people might turn against you. How are you going to progress when some of your own people are retarded and almost being terrorist lol.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Middle East is a shithole atm. because of religion, politics and $$$ / power. In the end your own people might turn against you. How are you going to progress when some of your own people are retarded and almost being terrorist lol.
    I know that, but I do still support my people in Lebanon and etc, and I do still really care about them but that's about it. If anything really, I strongly associate to people who have the same prospects and ideology as I am regardless of their gender, race, and so on. Why do you think I'm against the notion of Arab nationalism or Islamism? Ya3ney, the countries in the northern Middle East and North Africa don't have laws against discrimination like here, and why countries like Syria and Egypt have great sectarian and racial/ethnic problems between Arabs and non-Arabs like Kurds and so on. That's why is such a mess.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information