Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 53

Thread: Anti-Kurdish sentiment in Hadith

  1. #21
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Toppo900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:29 PM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mostly
    Politics
    None
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    20,920
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21,223/953
    Given: 16,298/438

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post
    And how uncivilized they were, doesn't match any of Siyendis fairytale stories lmfao.
    Even the most nomadic of Bedouins know how to read and wright as what we see on the many ancient North Arabian graffiti that we're left in today's Jordan, Southern and East Syria and Southern Palestine more than 2000 years ago:


    Truth to be told, It was the Iranians who were the ones that brought the Turkic nomads into the civilised world, not us, and they largely adopted the Persian culture which would become the basis of the Ottoman and Seljuk empires that were very Iranianized empires regardless of what the delusional Turkish members here claim otherwise. Yes, Persians don't get enough credit unfortunately.


  2. #22
    Inactive Account Pahli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    07-04-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Parthia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Gender
    Posts
    7,255
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6,161/1,069
    Given: 10,275/99

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    Even the most nomadic of Bedouins know how to read and wright as what we see on the many ancient North Arabian graffiti that we're left in today's Jordan, Southern and East Syria and Southern Palestine more than 2000 years ago:


    Truth to be told, It was the Iranians who were the ones that brought the Turkic nomads into the civilised world, not us, and they largely the Persian culture which would become the basis of the Ottoman and Seljuk empires that were very Iranianized empires regardless of what the delusional Turkish members here claim otherwise. Yes, Persians don't get enough credit unfortunately.
    I don't think the Iranians wanted any Turks nearby, they were savages and unruly, got buttfucked twice by pre-Islamic Persia before the empire totally collapsed. But yes, Persians and Tajiks are partly at fault for taking Turkic slaves that later rebelled and started their own dynasties.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Gender
    Posts
    10,309
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,679/1,598
    Given: 1,308/111

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Kiro you are Feyli Iranian Kurd so from the small minority of Shiite Kurds. The Shi'ite hadith make clear as for 'people to avoid for marriage,.
    Imam Abdallah reported to say:
    Don't marry the Kurd


    I think most Kurds are Sunni and Yazidi because Shi'ite clerics obviously not enthusiastic to convert your people. Otherwise Safavids occupied large parts of Kurdish-majority regions in history yet didnt push Kurds to convert. İt can be due to belief you arent proper humans.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    10-12-2019 @ 10:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Age
    32
    Gender
    Posts
    30,718
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29,745/797
    Given: 15,860/239

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default


  5. #25
    Potantial Mahdi
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    gültekin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Last Online
    10-17-2019 @ 08:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turk
    Ethnicity
    Oguz
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    N1b-P34>VL67>VL85 Pazyryk Kurgan
    mtDNA
    H1a3
    Gender
    Posts
    5,582
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4,739/2,670
    Given: 7,956/2,111

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    We need to understand that 7adiths comes in certain levels of authenticity, and this is sounds very far fetched for me. Yes, what the Prophet describes the Turks from the early 7th century clearly states on how the original Turkic peoples used to be more Mongoloid than the Anatolian ones today.
    1. That is hadith is fake.
    2. In the 7th century, Turkic peoples were scattered from the shores of the Danube to the Altai Mountains and even beyond, to think they were genetically and phenotypically homogeneous is beyond retardation. Not even the Scythians of the antiquity were genetically homogeneus.
    Hellenas addressing Lavrentis
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellenas View Post
    Hellenized Armeno-Saharan Nigger, your ancestors came from Armenia and Morocco as invaders in Crete and still we the Greeks use to call your people as Arabs and Aman-Aman people

  6. #26
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Toppo900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:29 PM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mostly
    Politics
    None
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    20,920
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21,223/953
    Given: 16,298/438

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post
    I don't think the Iranians wanted any Turks nearby, they were savages and unruly, got buttfucked twice by pre-Islamic Persia before the empire totally collapsed. But yes, Persians and Tajiks are partly at fault for taking Turkic slaves that later rebelled and started their own dynasties.
    I think the early Muslim Persians felt very sorry for the Oghuz Turkic peoples of modern day Turkmenistan, and they simply taught them a thing or two on the prospects of civilisation to a point that these Iranians had given the name "Turan" which used to be a term for the ancient Iranian tribe that used to live in modern day Afghanistan. Tajiks were swarmed by the Turko-Mongoloic hordes in the 13th century, and many enlightened Iranian peoples like the khwarazmians disappeared.

  7. #27
    Inactive Account Pahli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    07-04-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Parthia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Gender
    Posts
    7,255
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6,161/1,069
    Given: 10,275/99

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Kiro you are Feyli Iranian Kurd so from the small minority of Shiite Kurds. The Shi'ite hadith make clear as for 'people to avoid for marriage,.
    Imam Abdallah reported to say:
    Don't marry the Kurd


    I think most Kurds are Sunni and Yazidi because Shi'ite clerics obviously not enthusiastic to convert your people. Otherwise Safavids occupied large parts of Kurdish-majority regions in history yet didnt push Kurds to convert. İt can be due to belief you arent proper humans.
    I don't give a flying fuck about Islam lol, in my family we marry what we want, not what some retarded Imam shits out of his mouth.

    Yes, most Kurds are actually Sunni, but once again, I don't care.

  8. #28
    Inactive Account Pahli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Last Online
    07-04-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Parthia
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Gender
    Posts
    7,255
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6,161/1,069
    Given: 10,275/99

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    I think the early Muslim Persians felt very sorry for the Oghuz Turkic peoples of modern day Turkmenistan, and they simply taught them a thing or two on the prospects of civilisation to a point that these Iranians had given the name "Turan" which used to be a term for the ancient Iranian tribe that used to live in modern day Afghanistan. Tajiks were swarmed by the Turko-Mongoloic hordes in the 13th century, and many enlightened Iranian peoples like the khwarazmians disappeared.
    Modern Tajiks luckily didn't get too mongrelized, Turkmen and Uzbeks aren't the most attractive lmfao, I remember Siyendi posting a picture of this ugly ass Beta looking Turkmen "so handsum male, he resembles stronk ancient türkmen", in reality that guy had a Justin Bieber haircut and probably even I could take his ass down.

    Kyrgyz and Kazakhs are prettier IMO.

  9. #29
    Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Toppo900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:29 PM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Alpine mostly
    Politics
    None
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Posts
    20,920
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21,223/953
    Given: 16,298/438

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gültekin View Post
    1. That is hadith is fake.
    2. In the 7th century, Turkic peoples were scattered from the shores of the Danube to the Altai Mountains and even beyond, to think they were genetically and phenotypically homogeneous is beyond retardation. Not even the Scythians of the antiquity were genetically homogeneus.
    Nobody was homogeneous except for some genetically isolated groups which is true in our modern day world. Like I said, we can't take the 7adiths seriously due on the fact that there are levels of authenticity, and that It's up to the Islamic clerics to research on whether or not these 7adiths are authentic or not.

  10. #30
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    03-14-2019 @ 01:56 AM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,856
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,949/553
    Given: 21,789/221

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post
    Modern Tajiks luckily didn't get too mongrelized, Turkmen and Uzbeks aren't the most attractive lmfao, I remember Siyendi posting a picture of this ugly ass Beta looking Turkmen "so handsum male, he resembles stronk ancient türkmen", in reality that guy had a Justin Bieber haircut and probably even I could take his ass down.

    Kyrgyz and Kazakhs are prettier IMO.
    oh yeah i remember that singer lol
    he had a horrible voice and he has the same sex appeal of k pop singers
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

    Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 05:47 PM
  2. Is anti-Muslim sentiment an echo of Nazi Germany?
    By European blood in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 04:47 PM
  3. Anti-Immigration Sentiment Rises in ‘Tolerant’ Norway
    By European blood in forum Race and Society
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 03:13 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 02:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •