West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    True, which can be said on what's going on in countries like Libya, Egypt, Syria and so on. Pahlavi was already showing the signs of rebellion against the western world when he made those politically incorrect statements in this video:

I mean, if the man was still ruling the nation, he would be like Bashar al-Assad who keeps giving the west the middle finger to them, and that's why the Americans supported Saddam into power to deal with the rogue in Iran. But like Stalin, Saddam rebelled against the Americans which is why they attacked his nation back in 2003. I have to tell to my peers and other peoples of the world that the American people are NOT doing all of this in their own accord.
    There are few issues I'd like to address tho;

The problem right now is that people are making statements such as "go destroy Israel". Honestly, we know that won't happen, so instead of being Gültekinoids, they should work for a 2 state solution. I don't like the old men in the Israeli parliament and hopefully the younger generation will change Israels foreign policy too. Remember that there are tons of Kurdish and Iranian Jews in Israel, a war with Iran is not going to look good for the Israeli government for the Kurdish and especially the Persian Jews.

Most Israeli Jews I met here are positive of Palestinians, so retarded pan-muslims with their "muh fellow muslims, destroy Israel" are in no way helping out the situation. Palestinians sadly also suffer from radicalization, a lot of it. If they intended to shift towards secular movements and abandon Hamas (Hamas is also one of the reasons why Palestinians are in such bad conditions), I am sure they'd make a lot of progress, I've noticed less religious Palestinians are really nice people but they're sadly not many here. The ones who are religious are more troublesome tho.

Now, my focus as an Iranian would first of all be internal stability and removal of any degenerate Ali Manyuki worshippers and clerics.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2021 @ 03:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,829
    Given: 24,541

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post

The problem right now is that people are making statements such as "go destroy Israel". Honestly, we know that won't happen, so instead of being Gültekinoids, they should work for a 2 state solution. I don't like the old men in the Israeli parliament and hopefully the younger generation will change Israels foreign policy too. Remember that there are tons of Kurdish and Iranian Jews in Israel, a war with Iran is not going to look good for the Israeli government for the Kurdish and especially the Persian Jews.

Most Israeli Jews I met here are positive of Palestinians, so retarded pan-muslims with their "muh fellow muslims, destroy Israel" are in no way helping out the situation. Palestinians sadly also suffer from radicalization, a lot of it. If they intended to shift towards secular movements and abandon Hamas (Hamas is also one of the reasons why Palestinians are in such bad conditions).

Now, my focus as an Iranian would first of all be internal stability and removal of any degenerate Ali Manyuki worshippers and clerics.
    Like I said, I'm not saying that every Jew is part of this conspiracy really, and like what even the Israeli president himself was saying that Israel as a nation needs to change. It should be something like Denmark or America than countries like Turkey with it's nationalistic racism against minorities and so on. In other words, treat all people fairly and equally, and with that, you can have peace and tranquillity in the nation which unfortunately is something very alien in most middle eastern countries. If anything really, all of us needs to change.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Like I said, I'm not saying that every Jew is part of this conspiracy really, and like what even the Israeli president himself was saying that Israel as a nation needs to change. It should be something like Denmark or America than countries like Turkey with it's nationalistic racism against minorities and so on. In other words, treat all people fairly and equally, and with that, you can have peace and tranquillity in the nation which unfortunately is something very alien in most middle eastern countries. If anything really, all of us needs to change.
    Everyone needs to change but they don't want to because they're stubborn. I know its wrong to isolate people from each other but thats what Kurds are going to do with Iraq once they get independent. Turkey already build their wall lol, and Erdogan said he would even build a wall with Irans border lmao.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

1 Not allowed!

Most Israeli Jews I met here are positive of Palestinians, so retarded pan-muslims with their "muh fellow muslims, destroy Israel" are in no way helping out the situation. Palestinians sadly also suffer from radicalization, a lot of it. If they intended to shift towards secular movements and abandon Hamas (Hamas is also one of the reasons why Palestinians are in such bad conditions), I am sure they'd make a lot of progress, I've noticed less religious Palestinians are really nice people but they're sadly not many here. The ones who are religious are more troublesome tho.

I agree, but I dont think American warhawks will care about Persian jews getting upset. Relations, however will intesify but right now, the U.S has a goal and thats to get Iran to give up.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    I agree, but I dont think American warhawks will care about Persian jews getting upset. Relations, however will intesify but right now, the U.S has a goal and thats to get Iran to give up.
    Americans are not going to care but it will impact on the Israelis themselves and they are a part of this anti-Iran coalition.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Everyone needs to change but they don't want to because they're stubborn. I know its wrong to isolate people from each other but thats what Kurds are going to do with Iraq once they get independent. Turkey already build their wall lol, and Erdogan said he would even build a wall with Irans border lmao.
    I wouldn't say simply because they're stubborn. It's more like narcissism to me. I mean, when a certain group of people, espicially the ones that are ruling a specific country, put themselves above others, and see the world in black and white where they portray themselves as pure innocent people and paint the other as the evil ones. Well, you'll deal with people who refuse to see the other side and try to deny their wrong doings. Look at Turkey as an example. Ataturk, while I praise that he given women's rights and so on, placed a foundation that is inherently racist against minorities who aren't Turkish or Turkic in general. And with that, Turks refuse to change them because they find it very heretical for anyone to change any law that was placed by Ataturk even if it's not good for all peoples. Kurds have been trying to deal with the situation with the Turks in a democratic and civilised manner. But of course, it didn't work, and their rights had become so marginalised that they have no choice but to be radical and join the ranks of the PKK. Look at how westerners deal in their own countries. You can't say that the laws in America back in the 1920's is the same as today since many laws and legislation have been changed for the better to create a more equal society for all Americans regardless of race, gender and so on. My views are indeed very radical for many MENA peoples, but these views are not new since they can be traced back all the way to the Achaemenid and even the Abbasid periods.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I wouldn't say simply because they're stubborn. It's more like narcissism to me. I mean, when a certain group of people, espicially the ones that are ruling a specific country, put themselves above others, and see the world in black and white where they portray themselves as pure innocent people and paint the other as the evil ones. Well, you'll deal with people who refuse to see the other side and try to deny their wrong doings. Look at Turkey as an example. Ataturk, while I praise that he given women's rights and so on, placed a foundation that is inherently racist against minorities who aren't Turkish or Turkic in general. And with that, Turks refuse to change them because they find it very heretical for anyone to change any law that was placed by Ataturk even if it's not good for all peoples. Kurds have been trying to deal with the situation with the Turks in a democratic and civilised manner. But of course, it didn't work, and their rights had become so marginalised that they have no choice but to be radical and join the ranks of the PKK. Look at how westerners deal in their own countries. You can't say that the laws in America back in the 1920's is the same as today since many laws and legislation have been changed for the better to create a more equal society for all Americans regardless of race, gender and so on. My views are indeed very radical for many MENA peoples, but these views are not new since they can be traced back all the way to the Achaemenid and even the Abbasid periods.
    The idea of a multicultural, multiethnic country / empire indeed dates back to the Achaemenid Empire, but times have changed, religions have emerged and oil is a must have for the super powers. So in the end political and religious differences are also one of the main reasons why people are split if we don't count ethnicity in.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

2 Not allowed!

The idea of a multicultural, multiethnic country / empire indeed dates back to the Achaemenid Empire, but times have changed, religions have emerged and oil is a must have for the super powers. So in the end political and religious differences are also one of the main reasons why people are split if we don't count ethnicity in.
    Yea, its our fault for coming up with this idea. Nobody can live with each other in peace.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Yea, its our fault for coming up with this idea. Nobody can live with each other in peace.
    We need to stop messing with the other Middle Eastern countries (exception is Syria because they have been good allies of Iran).

Wadaad said the same, he had some good arguments for why Iran instead should expand to the East and get a hold of Central Asia and South Central Asia.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Levantine
    Country
    Palestine
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    Taurid
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It's certainly not a bad idea, but it's us that we don't know how to do it, and we get very weird and bad influences from the outside world. I mean, Cyrus didn't make an empire that was a poor man's copy of another civilisation where his prospects and ideology was very radical for his time to a point that the UN had placed his cylinder that he made as the earliest human rights record in history. I mean, Cyrus the great wasn't born in some noble and rich family or anything since his family and other Persians in his time were nomads in Iran, and yet, he managed to create an empire that Assyrians and other ancient peoples including the Romans didn't understand. All in all, technology and materialism doesn't bring happiness to people, and at times, they go at each other's throats for personal gains these days.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information