Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What country is Genetically the purest European or "White"

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-28-2017 @ 11:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Gallo-Romance with a bit of Slavic.
    Ethnicity
    Québécois
    Ancestry
    Picard, Sardinian, Basque, Polish, Flemish, Gascon and some other ethnic group from so-called "South
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Acadia
    Y-DNA
    R-Z17
    mtDNA
    U2e1a
    Taxonomy
    Québécois
    Politics
    EAT YOUR HAIR
    Religion
    VIOLINIST
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,356
    Given: 7,733

1 Not allowed!

If I were to simplify: Basques, Lithuanians, Sardinians, certain other peoples of the North, and so on.
    Flag Counter

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,438
    Given: 1,346

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Good one, whoever plots most westerly on european maps. Sardinians and basques.
    They are genetically the oldest Europeans, pre-IE, And also some Lapps in Scandinavia. Sardinians have the least Steppe ancestry and mostly WHG+Neolithic, so genetically speaking they are the oldest Europeans overall. But maybe not the whitest as im quite sure that is a genetic mutation from the lack of vitamin D. in Europe, such a mutation would of frequently occured in Northern Europe more than South which is why Northern Euros are ''whiter'' but for sure not more European.

I don't know much about Basque genetics but I know they have the oldest European language and they have high r1b apparently which could aswell be pre-IE and totally different clade from the ones found in Indo European speakers.

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 07:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,371
    Given: 31,161

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Pasha Tepelena View Post
    They are genetically the oldest Europeans, pre-IE, And also some Lapps in Scandinavia. Sardinians have the least Steppe ancestry and mostly WHG+Neolithic, so genetically speaking they are the oldest Europeans overall. But maybe not the whitest as im quite sure that is a genetic mutation from the lack of vitamin D.

I don't know much about Basque genetics but I know they have the oldest European language and they have high r1b apparently which could aswell be pre-IE and totally different clade from the ones found in Indo European speakers.
    I'd say you're correct anyway, the question is who is genetically the purest "European"

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

2 Not allowed!

Serbian professor Dr. Jovan Deretić says that before Germanic Migrations the only people who lived in Europe were Serbs (95%) and 5% were Greeks, so I would assume that
    the correct answer to OP question would be: Bosnians.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    W6a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20,923
    Given: 18,998

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Srpski Cetnik View Post
    I just see Central or Northern Germans being the purest seems like they don't have non-European elements
    http://polishgenes.blogspot.com/2014...rope-than.html

But in the Comments section, Davidski confirms that Northern Germans are very European too.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-25-2017 @ 03:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic-Sarmatian-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2-CTS10228
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + minor Dinarid
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Hero
    Car Dušan
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 968
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Genetically the purest European are the three Baltic nations,Latvia,Lithuania and Estonia.
    No true, they have Uralid-Mongoloid influence, haplogroup N1c which is very common in Baltic countries is alien in Europe.

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

0 Not allowed!

Irish people are purest

Banned
    Last Online
    11-25-2017 @ 03:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic-Sarmatian-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2-CTS10228
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + minor Dinarid
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Hero
    Car Dušan
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 968
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I vote for Norwegians.

Last Online
    07-19-2020 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 598
    Given: 586

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Srpski Cetnik View Post
    I always thought it was maybe Central and Northern Germans or Dutch
    Historically speaking going few hundred years ago Dutch, Belgians, Polish, Danish, British & Irish were purest Europeans in sense of genetics.

Today due to colonialism and immigration Western Europeans every day being more and more mixed, so from today's perspective I can say that Serbo-Croats and Poles (West Slavs in general) can be considered to be purest Europeans in biological sense.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,438
    Given: 1,346

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Litvin View Post
    http://polishgenes.blogspot.com/2014...rope-than.html

But in the Comments section, Davidski confirms that Northern Germans are very European too.
    The question is who is purest European and not oldest.. its like me arguing Albanians are purely neolithic therefor purest. Duh.

That blog is biased and nonsense as I read some of it. And even matching your DNA with only one sample doesnt mean much either.

Lithuanian is a indo european language as it gets and they were originally steppe people that were a mix of different populations like WHG, EHG, CHG, neolithic etc. We know they came outside Europe only 5000 years ago from the Caucasus and brought their language with them and where they probably mixed with indigenous Europeans like hunter gatherers and neolithics that had arrived earlier and that were probably mixed themselves anyway.

Lithuanians, polaks etc are far from being pure WHG. Same goes for rest of Northern Europe where steppe/ANE peaks. But steppe people already had some hunter gatherer components including when they arrived into Europe most likely through that youll probably match well some indigenous hunter gatherer populations in Europe alone. Your agenda is getting ridicilous as in another thread you were basically saying youre almost pure steppe and now trying to argue funny enough youre purely WHG Lmao.. that magically adopted an indo european language huh... the proto Ilyrian and indo european migrant that was found in Montenegro and that was similar to Lithuanians adds more to my point, it scored high hunter gatherer... indo europeans were not indigenous to Europe but either mixed a lot with hunter gatherer or had a lot of such components from before hand like whg, chg etc which they did which is why Steppe/ANE samples on gedmatch calcs get get a lot of WHG and CHG...

Hunter gatherers didnt just live in Europe or even originally. Many could of been descendant from eachother and related or totally unrelated. Same for Neolithic. Thats why names like CHG, WHG , EHG are fucking retarded. For all you know whg was descendant of some hunter gatherer population outside Europe that could of also been brought later by steppe migrations.

i know the question is who is purest European but your link is arguing that these indo european speakers whos language is as original IE as it gets are indigenous euros because they get high WHG... funny enough.. such components would of easily been brought by Steppe people as they were a mix of different populations.. i got plenty of steppe samples to prove my point that shows a lot of WHG and CHG. They even brought some Near Eastern.

He does mention Steppe peaking in Northerns but thinks funny enough there should be only 2, whg and neolithic and represents tge. Whg as indigenous and the neolithic as migrants and totally ignores the migrants after that that brought the modern European languages, and which he says himself peaks in Northern Euros and that show they had a lot of whg and chg.

WHG lived in Russia even, Neighboring ANE people easily absorbed them.

Ops question is fucking retarded anyway. What the fk defines even a pure European. Theres no such thing no matter how you twist it because Europeans are a mixture of different ancient populations that then again where again a mix of different people...

If we exclude this ancient mixture and by purest mean who has the least recent non european influence genetically then i dont see how some of the countries mentioned in this thread are purer than Albanians for example who barely even have any recent non euro admix or any more then other European populations. In fact, it would be easier to say whos the least genetically european.

Whiteness has absolutely nothing to do with it. It is a genetic mutation.
    Last edited by Lek; 08-16-2017 at 12:13 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information