Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: British Pakistani men ARE raping and exploiting white girls… and it’s time we faced up to it

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,942
    Given: 45,032

12 Not allowed!

Default British Pakistani men ARE raping and exploiting white girls… and it’s time we faced up to it

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/421864...g-white-girls/

Labour MP for Rotherham and Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities comments on a horrific trend in grooming and sexual abuse by gangs.

By Sarah Champion

BRITAIN has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.

There. I said it. Does that make me a racist? Or am I just prepared to call out this horrifying problem for what it is?

Sex gang from Newcastle – the most recent to be found guilty on a range of child sexual exploitation charges

For too long we have ignored the race of these abusers and, worse, tried to cover it up.

No more. These people are predators and the common denominator is their ethnic heritage.

We have to have grown-up conversations, however unpalatable, or in six months’ time we will be having this same scenario all over again.

The irony of all of this is that, by not dealing with the ethnicity of the abusers as a fact, political correctness has actually made the situation about race.

The perpetrators are criminals and we need to deal with them as such, not shy away from doing the right thing by fearing being called a racist.

I’m writing this as I don’t know what else to do to try and protect our children from grooming and sexual abuse by gangs.

Child sex exploitation scandal in 2014

I became the Member of Parliament for Rotherham in November 2012 and, within a month, I heard the abbreviation CSE (child sexual exploitation) for the first time.

Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council had been hauled in front of the Home Affairs Select Committee to justify their failure to protect young girls who were victims of this vile crime.

I sat stunned in the committee room, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing.

It was shocking. Mainly white pubescent girls were being sexually groomed and exploited by gangs of mainly British Pakistani men.

I had to do something. I would not be another person who turned a blind eye to these crimes.

Victim’s harrowing account of years of abuse from a gang

Working with the children’s charity Barnardo’s, I launched a cross-party parliamentary inquiry into child sexual exploitation. We found that the judges were not properly supporting the victims in court.

Police weren’t always aware of the crime and the law needed changing so that police could act swiftly to prosecute on the first whiff of sexual grooming.

Most importantly, victims and survivors were not being believed or given the support they needed to rebuild their lives.

This had to change.

Following my inquiry, judges and the police receive better training and are now more aware of the crime. I changed the law on grooming.

However, victims did not — and still do not — get better support.

Sickening details of the depraved band of paedos

Jump to August 2014. Professor Alexis Jay releases her report into the failings in Rotherham.

She conservatively estimates that there are 1,400 victims of child sexual exploitation in the town by British Pakistani men. There is international outrage and the Government commissions a report by Dame Louise Casey. She confirms Alexis Jay’s report to be accurate.

February 2015. I spend four hours at 10 Downing Street with David Cameron and his cabinet. I present a simple five-point plan outlining how to prevent child sexual exploitation:

• Set up a task force of experts
    • Give primary school children education on healthy/unhealthy relationships
    • Launch a national CSE awareness campaign
    • Supply mandatory training for professionals in the field
    • Provide support for victims and survivors.

Two-and-a-half years later we have warm words and still no action.

In fact, it is worse as we have less police, cuts to social workers, education, children’s services, courts and the Crown Prosecution Service.

Child abuse is massive in this country. Children’s charities estimate that one in four girls and one in six boys will experience some form of sexual abuse before the age of 18.

More than 90 per cent of abused children know their abuser — it is usually someone from within the extended family — and the vast majority of convictions are against white men acting alone.

However, as the latest case in Newcastle proves, we must accept that for gang-related child sexual exploitation, the convictions have largely been against British Pakistani men.

The Government must act now to understand why this is.

We have a large group of men behind bars, let’s do some research and find out why these monsters think it is acceptable to abuse children in this way.

Unless we know why they do, we can’t prevent it.

Our children deserve better.

• Sarah Champion is the Labour MP for Rotherham and Shadow Secretary of State for Women and Equalities

Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

1 Not allowed!

Bravo, someone actually cares enough to do something about it.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

6 Not allowed!

Al-Bosni has the same ideas in mind yet you allow him to stay on the forum.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

1 Not allowed!

UK: Labour shadow minister resigns, apologizes for pointing out rape gangs are made up of Pakistanis

“The Rotherham MP wrote in the Sun on Friday that ‘Britain has a problem with British Pakistani men raping and exploiting white girls.’ She has now apologised for her ‘extremely poor choice of words’ and quit as shadow equalities minister.”

Why? What was false about what she said? She would come closer to the truth if she had said that “Britain has a problem with Muslim men raping and exploiting non-Muslim girls,” as this is not a racial issue at its core, but the treatment of it as a racial issue is near-universal in Britain.

The Labour Party, like all of the British political and media establishment, is at war with reality.

Sarah Champion quits Labour front bench over rape article
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-40952224

She has now apologised for her “extremely poor choice of words” and quit as shadow equalities minister.

Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said he had accepted her resignation.

The men, who were mostly British-born, were from Iraqi, Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iranian and Turkish communities.

‘Dangerous precedent’

In interviews following the convictions, the Labour MP said such crimes involved “predominately Pakistani men” and said a fear of being called racist was hampering the authorities’ investigations.

She then wrote the Sun article, which also included the line: “These people are predators and the common denominator is their ethnic heritage.”

Among the article’s critics was fellow Labour MP Naz Shah, who said it was “irresponsible” and “setting a dangerous precedent”.

Following the backlash, Ms Champion sought to distance herself from the article, claiming it had been altered, something denied by the newspaper.

Announcing she was stepping down, Ms Champion said: “I apologise for the offence caused by the extremely poor choice of words in the Sun article on Friday.

“I am concerned that my continued position in the shadow cabinet would distract from the crucial issues around child protection which I have campaigned on my entire political career.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

Seems like the only way to make some people care about some things is to Politicize it...otherwise, they remain cud chewing cows.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    France
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,759
    Given: 8,734

3 Not allowed!

I read a bit about this story. This phenomen of pedophile pakistani gang can be found not only in rotherham but in many other english towns.
    As the medias were politically correct and always use the term "asian" to describe the agressors. after another group like this as found in rochdale
    Some Hindu and Sikh groups have objected to media use of the "Asian" description saying that the culprits were "almost always of Pakistani origin" and Muslim. They contend that clouding the issue by calling them "Asians" is unfair towards other groups and detrimental to a frank discussion
    Last edited by Jehan; 08-16-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Al-Bosni has the same ideas in mind yet you allow him to stay on the forum.
    let him be , it is to expose isis ideology ,... he makes even normal muslims cringe.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

1 Not allowed!

I am against this.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehan View Post
    I read a bit about this story. This phenomen of pedophile pakistani gang can be found not only in rotherham but in many other english towns.
    As the medias were politically correct and always use the term "asian" to describe the agressors.
    Good point, its annoying how they call Indians "Asians" in the UK. In America "Asian" refers to the east Asians while most people refer to us as Indians.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

0 Not allowed!

This shows how much Britain needs sharia. Secularism isn't winning against rape.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information