Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The real history of the serv nation.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    It's actually the Greeks who score more significant west Asian admixture in them, not Albanians regardless of their religious affiliation(most Albanians back in the day despised the Ottomans). Southern Italians, who are of Christian Latin origins, cluster the closest to western Jewish peoples like the Ashkenazim and the Sephardic Jews who are Semitic in ethnicity.
    Excuse me, how many times i have to repeat: STAY ON TOPIC.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,183
    Given: 16,899

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    Servian origin is from Kazakhstan and they were not slavs originally.

They migrated with slavs in central Europe where they were ruled by turkic Avars for 200 years before they were allowed to settle in balkans by the roman empire.

They have mixed with different people and slavs and would score more north than native balkan people such as Albanians that have remained unchanged genetically since bronze age 3,500 years ago.

That you latino boy are obsessed with Albanians it is shown every day in this forum.

You know nothing about balkans history and you live in in a far away place .

I speak like that because I am very annoyed by gypsy servs trolling all over Internet.

It is very evident in you tube videos.
    That theory seems as plausible as the ones saying that Albanians are from the Caucasus or some lost Berber tribe brought to the Balkans

I am not a latino boy, at least on the American sense but if you want to pass me as one I am fine with it. Most of them are entwined to us Iberians by blood and culture to a certain extent anyway.

I have a degree in European studies though I will admit that we were taught the history of the Balkan region very superficially apart from Greece. Nevertheless, what I was taught was probably less biased than what people are taught extensively in there (on both sides, be it Albanians or South Slavs).

On youtube and forums the trolling is mutual between Albanians and Serbians and all other Balkan nations for the matter. It is not like Albanians are the only perpetual victims.

I am not really obsessed with Balkans but more than half of the threads opened in here are about the Balkan region since it seems all of you Balkanites only know how to fight one another constantly. I just enjoy the ride since this is mostly a troll forum anyway.

Last edited by Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas; 08-18-2017 at 10:10 AM.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    That theory seems as plausible as the ones saying that Albanians are from the Caucasus or some lost Berber tribe brought to the Balkans

I am not a latino boy, at least on the American sense but if you want to pass me as one I am fine with it. Most of them are entwined to us Iberians by blood and culture to a certain extent anyway.

I have a degree in European studies though I will admit that we were taught the history of the Balkan region very superficially apart from Greece. Nevertheless, what I was taught was probably less unbiased than what people taught extensively in there (on both sides, be it Albanians or South Slavs).

On youtube and forums the trolling is mutual between Albanians and Serbians and all other Balkan nations for the matter. It is not like Albanians are the only perpetual victims.

I am not really obsessed with Balkans but more than half of the threads opened in here are about the Balkan region since it seems all of you Balkanites only know how to fight one another constantly. I just enjoy the ride since this is mostly a troll forum anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Excuse me, how many times i have to repeat: STAY ON TOPIC.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

We can have an important contribution from this muslim-serv Bosniensis. Here is his signature, a little bit modified from him, but some small things:
    Under Tiberius, mention is made of Triballia in Moesia; and the Emperor Maximinus Thrax (235–237) had been a commander of a squadron of Triballi (Serbi). The name occurs for the last time during the reign of Diocletian, who dates a letter from Triballis. The term "Triballians" appears frequently in Byzantine and other European works of the Middle Ages, referring exclusively to Serbs. Some of these authors clearly explain that "Triballian" is synonym to "Serbian"For example, Niketas Choniates (or Acominatus, 1155–1215 or-16) in his history about Emperor Ioannes Komnenos: "... Shortly after this, he campaigned against the nation of Triballians (whom someone may call Serbians as well)

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Unfortunately all this gays who speak about the glori of serv nation didn`t contributed in this thread.
    OK.

Jovan I. Deretić
    Jovan I. Deretić (Serbian Cyrillic: Јован Деретић, born 18 January 1939), is a controversial Serbian pseudohistorian. Deretić is an engineer by training, but is mainly noted for his historical theories.[1] He is the proponent of an alternative history of the Serbs that asserts a larger role in history than described by historians. He is sometimes confused with distinguished literary historian Jovan Deretić.[2]

According to Deretić, prior to the conquests of Alexander the Great, there lived an even more-accomplished conqueror named Serbon Makeridov, who was "father of all nations" and that "all of his descendants, or rather all known peoples, have Serbian origin".[3] Ancient peoples such as ancient Greeks and Celts are therefore claimed to be Serbian. Deretić asserts that existing historical research is evidence for these theories but his interpretations have been criticized by other historians.[1]

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

0 Not allowed!

Serbs are Slavic stop with the bullshit myths its giving me a headache

Last Online
    09-25-2023 @ 12:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Y-DNA
    I2a-Din
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,898
    Given: 2,620

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    Servs are ridiculous gypsies from Kazakhstan.

Such stories are not uncommon for people with no history.

That is why they celebrate a multi ethnic lost battle while Albanians should have never stopped their celebrations all over the year with so many victories we have against ottomans.
    Kazakhstan is not homeland of proto-Slavs and Serbs are Slavic nation.

Last Online
    09-02-2022 @ 07:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Albania R1b
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albanians
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R-PH544
    mtDNA
    J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 905

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Well, i am very interested about this alternative history of servian nation. But seems that their history is the history of the entire world except few nations who are not related to them.

Now, we want something much more. Only your words gays are not enough. We want that you quote some serious sources to prove this theories. Because here we are not talking only about the history of serv nation but about the history of the entire world.
    P.S.
    Please a strong invitation to all, NO TROLLING. My interest is genuine.
    We say Serb in albanian and not Serv....how can you discute with 1 serbian with this title ? Normally should be "The real history of the serbian nation."

"Shqiptar i vërtetë e i mirë është ay që vë gjithënjë e kurëdo kombërinë përpara fesë, nuk ka vëllezër ata që ka në besën e tij, por ata që ka në kombëri të tij.” – Sami Frashëri"
    "A true and good Albanian is the one who always and everywhere puts the nation before the religion, there are no brothers who are in his faith, but those who are in his nation." - Sami Frashëri "

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Geni View Post
    We say Serb in albanian and not Serv....how can you discute with 1 serbian with this title ? Normally should be "The real history of the serbian nation."
    Even serv is too much for them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Some very important informations:
    Quote Originally Posted by epirot View Post
    the fact that Hungarians are ex-Serbs is not my fault. So yes they are very much like Serbs. Yet, still they speak this KOREAN language unfortunately, which bears ZERO european characteristics. Sorry. Now you may continue crying in desperation little mongo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novi Pazar View Post
    Central European Serbs altered by Asians!
    I am more Greek than you little pseudo-Arab. Not half of Greece, all of Greece used to be Serbian/Slavic land. Even Crete has Serbian/Slavic and BULGARIAN (Chania) toponyms.
    Gamimene pousto-arava, mipos molis akousa na vazeis tis lekseis "Cetnik" kai "whore" stin idia protasi.... Kaimeni lesvia.... na euxesai na min synantiseis cetnik pote.... Tha ekane tous katoikous ton Zonianon kai ton Anogeion na fantazoun san panagies...

Am not a pan-slavist because this is the best solution. I AM A PAN-SLAVIST BECAUSE THIS WILL BE THE ONLY SALVATION FOR THE TRUE GREEK SPIRIT, which ORIGINALLY WAS VERY VERY VERY CLOSE TO THE INITIAL BRANCH THE SLAVS.

EVEN ANCIENT GREEK LANGUAGE WAS VERY VERY SIMILAR TO SLAVIC.

AND I CAN PROVE THAT.

WHat can you prove lil arab???? that you know how to take blowjobs to the british tourists in Malia/Hersonisos ?? lmao
    Hey Lavrenti Arab.... You indecent piece of Arab excrement ,

you claimed that South Serbs are dark and brownish right??? I stick some youtube videos right up your hairy black asian arab face, you never came up with any videos of your village in Iraklio... how come?????

One question : Has any Serb/Slav ever destroyed you? why the butt-hurt??? Or are you reading too much Kathimerini (in the english version)??? Do you stick posters with Portosalte in your room?? Do you fantacize with "Kotsioni"?? Do you follow Bogdanos in twitter ??

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ^ Serbian is Central to all I.E languages, even Sanskrit is CLOSEST to Serbian! I used to laugh when the Nordic School promoted Sanskrit is closest to......German lol
    the biggest blow to the satanic west is the proximity of LATIN to Slavic.... And novi bro I am sure we both know the answer to that. This proximity is MOSTLY hidden by modern western pseudo-historians. We all know why.

And I have to ask for excuse to some Portugese/Spanish ppl from here. I have been in Spain and found this to be wonderful , I liked everything minus the pics of the Pope=antichrist in every single shop. Catholic church is the church of Satan. Protestant is even more Satanic.
    ^ one day my old friend, the VAULT from the Vatican will reveal all!
    Old Latin was just a dialect of Slavic before all these up-grades. Heck old English even had many Slavicisms!
    Of course!! e.g. "whom", this "om" is from the Serbian/Slavic dative. And many many many words : Mead=Med, etc....

I wander what went wrong all those ppl tried to kill their own fathers the Slavs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information