Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread: 99% sure I was raped by a random black stranger at a party (serious replies only please)

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

0 Not allowed!

Anyway, it is over now. She isn't pregnant.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenmab View Post
    I finally got my period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, sorry for worrying people unnecessarily. Thank you guys for all your input though. I probably should have waited until my period was a little later before panicking, but I'm just a neurotic person, it has never been this late before, and the thought of being pregnant on top of all my other issues was just terrifying. THANK GOD no abortion or anything of the sort will be necessary. To the people who accused me of being a troll, I'd be glad to send you proof of my pregnancy and STD tests or a picture of my menstrual pad, whichever you'd prefer. Though, in all fairness, I understand why you had your suspicions. I was not aware of the fact that this board was plagued by trolls when I posted because I'd spent most of my time in the anthropology related sections before I made an account. Considering the degree of racial tension in many parts of the US right now (though not in the part I'm in), it was probably irresponsible of me to title the thread the way I did (even though his race was the thing that was most relevant to the concerns I thought I could address here, i.e. the fact that the race of my rapist was, next to the fact I was raped, one of the biggest reasons I did not feel willing or equipped to have his baby.)

I am just so relieved right now. A pregnancy was a financial, physical, and emotional burden I didn't need. A baby would have meant never being able to put this behind me, though I'm not sure this sort of thing ever is "resolved" completely. Now I won't have to tell my parents what happened. Even though no fetus = no DNA evidence, I think I might still make a police report and tell the police what little I do know. It will probably come to nothing, but maybe it'll help alert them to the presence of a serial predator or something. I think the towel I used to cover myself is still at the bottom of my hamper too since I haven't done laundry in eons and maybe the police will be able to find some trace of DNA that might have come off my body when I was wearing it. I'm still on the fence about going to the police, honestly. It could be a lot of pointless trauma. Part of me wants to take a semester off school so I can focus on therapy and becoming a functional person again, but I'd have to explain a choice like that to my parents and I'd rather not.

To anyone who stumbles upon this thread in the future that is in a similar situation, my heart goes out to you. There's a lot that has to happen to get you from feeling like a victim to being a survivor and reaching out to someone (not an internet forum preferably) for help is the first step towards healing. I'd highly recommend using RAINN's center search feature to find a treatment center or, if you're not ready for that, to either give them a call or use their online live chat, which has been a huge help to me personally. Also, to help you keep your sanity during panic attacks, I'd recommend watching/listening to ASMR videos on youtube or wherever else you can find them (just google ASMR and you'll find a lot of good stuff). I've been listening to those videos non-stop ever since the first day my period was late and, while they seem a bit strange at first, they've definitely helped me to feel less out of control and alone. It's best to listen on headphones. Also, I'm convinced that a drop of lavender oil can help to sooth you, or at the very least, the act of getting lavender oil and putting a drop on your wrist then smelling it helps to distract from intrusive thoughts and panic.

Thank you so much to everyone who gave me advice, information, and support and to the people who sent me wonderful, supportive private messages! Even if this wasn't the place to come for support, several of you reached out and made me feel less isolated and afraid. This board has some really resourceful and empathetic people. Thank you to all of you!

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pendragon vampire
    Ethnicity
    annunaki-druid-pendragon-overlord
    Ancestry
    Alsace-Lorraine France, England, Scotland , Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Cornwall
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med(pictish)+Dinaric+(gaelige)+Anglo-Saxon(40%)+Norse(6%)
    Politics
    Anti-mercantilism pro-aristocracy
    Hero
    William the conqueror
    Religion
    Luciferian baphomet worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 144

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    If you got raped you should call the police or better get revenge, call the local KKK chapter. Im an anti-fascist anti-racist but rapists deserve the death penalty. And Im not saying this because he is black but because he raped you.

* FACT: 90% of all inter-racial crime is black-on-white (i.e., committed BY blacks AGAINST whites).

* FACT: There are about 20,000 black-on-white rapes every year in the US, but fewer than 100 white-on-black rapes.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-07-2022 @ 06:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    German English
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    anti corruption
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,540
    Given: 9,189

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post
    * FACT: 90% of all inter-racial crime is black-on-white (i.e., committed BY blacks AGAINST whites).

* FACT: There are about 20,000 black-on-white rapes every year in the US, but fewer than 100 white-on-black rapes.

True

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post

Second stat seems suspect...

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Thread Information