Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 99% sure I was raped by a random black stranger at a party (serious replies only please)

Last Online
    05-29-2018 @ 05:41 AM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly English, with a sprinkling of Viking invasion DNA
    Ancestry
    Northern European (England, Ireland, Scotland, and somewhere in Scandinavia)
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Right-leaning
    Hero
    Donald
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    Stories like this got innocent blacks lynched back in the day. Hope you're not trolling.
    I'm not trolling. I have absolutely nothing against black people. I'd be destroyed by what has happened to me regardless of the race of the rapist, but the race of the person I was seen with before I went missing adds an extra layer of complication to this. I am not in any position to raise a child and I am DEFINITELY in no position to raise a mixed race child. I have barely any understanding of black issues and trying to parent this child (assuming I am pregnant) myself would be a disservice to it.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Right-leaning
    Hero
    Donald
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I've just sent a message to my doctor via my insurance's app. I should have done that first. There's a part of me that really doesn't want to know, but I need to know just for practical reasons so I know whether or not to stop taking my anticonvulsants.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Right-leaning
    Hero
    Donald
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    Maybe a woman's support group that specializes in these experiences? You can always try out online support groups if it too much for your anxiety.
    Nevertheless, you should feel free to do whatever you think is best for yourself.

I understand that its quite a sensitive issue so I can respect that entirely. Maybe taking a break from such social gatherings can help alleviate the anxiety for the time being will help your mind relax more in your own comfort zone. Maybe seeing a shrink or telling someone you can trust close to you can help alleviate the bottled up emotions at a comfortable pace you are most comfortable with?

Nevertheless, I wish you well in your recovery and you have my sincerest condolences!
    Thank you. I have barely interacted with anyone since it happened. I have social anxiety so I'm not the most sociable person at the best of times (bordering on agoraphobic), but now I'm just sort of petrified by the idea of being out in public at all. I've barely spoken to anyone in my family and no one has really checked on me. It's ironic, because they're furious at me for leaving my sister there, but she and her friends, who I thought were also my friends to an extent, just let me go off with some random person they'd never met.

I think in my case the most guilt-free thing to do would be having the baby if I'm pregnant and give it up for adoption.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenmab View Post
    I'm not trolling. I have absolutely nothing against black people. I'd be destroyed by what has happened to me regardless of the race of the rapist, but the race of the person I was seen with before I went missing adds an extra layer of complication to this. I am not in any position to raise a child and I am DEFINITELY in no position to raise a mixed race child. I have barely any understanding of black issues and trying to parent this child (assuming I am pregnant) myself would be a disservice to it.
    What do you remember from your interaction with the Black guy? How do you know it was him who did something...maybe you were unconscsious for a long time and a whole bunch of men raped you?

Where were your supposed friends since this was in a public setting? (the beach)

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

3 Not allowed!

What do you remember from your interaction with the Black guy? How do you know it was him who did something...maybe you were unconscsious for a long time and a whole bunch of men raped you?

Where were your supposed friends since this was in a public setting? (the beach)

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

1 Not allowed!

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Right-leaning
    Hero
    Donald
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I remember NOTHING of my interaction with the black guy. I don't remember him at all and only know of him from the descriptions of other people who were there. I remember nothing after my first drink. My so-called friends (really my sister's friends, but I've known them so long I've come to see them as my friends too) apparently let me wander off with a random person they didn't know and didn't try to check on me or anything. Different people who were there said I was talking to a black guy before I disappeared.

I have mastered chakra and can also do romjutsu
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,190
    Given: 58,965

0 Not allowed!

I'll still have to delay graduate school in that case, but that seems like the best option for me considering I would always feel guilty if I aborted it. I don't know if my family will support me though and I have no idea how much it will cost to give birth and get prenatal care. I'm not exactly rich. Part of me wants to kill this thing if it is indeed growing inside me out of revenge, but it wouldn't be the baby's fault that its father was a rapist. I'm also on anticonvulsants for epilepsy and if I continue to take them an infant could become ill, but if I go off them for the duration of the pregnancy, I'll be at risk for seizures.
    Im a Christian but I think in some cases abortion is ok like if the womans life or health is at stage or if she was raped (doesnt matter if he was black or white). I think its ok if you abort. But ask a doctor, a womans help group etc.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,385
    Given: 31,170

0 Not allowed!

I remember NOTHING of my interaction with the black guy. I don't remember him at all and only know of him from the descriptions of other people who were there. I remember nothing after my first drink. My so-called friends (really my sister's friends, but I've known them so long I've come to see them as my friends too) apparently let me wander off with a random person they didn't know and didn't try to check on me or anything. Different people who were there said I was talking to a black guy before I disappeared.
    He wasn't black. He was Italian. You're being racist.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

hmm..well, I wish you the best on your quest to find answers and justice. However, take heed of this fellow Anglo woman:

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information