Hero
    Laberia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 139
    Given: 119

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Raine View Post
    Stick to the topic Turkish rat

Turkey is a cunning oriental middle eastern country which can't cooperate with anyone simply because it's her nature to be middle eastern and act like it.

You cannot put the sheep and the wolf in the same place.

Anyone can see that Turkey isn't European not even Balkan European. It is a rogue state, that invades others, does not respect signed treaties and the only way to solve its problems is by brutally opressing its dissenters, or by genocide.

A rogue state like that can't be trusted and a Union where Turkey is a member would NEVER work.

As far as Albanians are concerned they have more in common with the Chechens and the Turks than with Greeks. It is mimicking Turkey in so many ways and is Turkey's stooge in Europe. They can be trusted either.

A Balkan union can work if it only includes Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia, Romania, countries with similar demographis, attitudes etc. Any differences can easily be overcome and cooperations is effortless between these countries.

Turkey belong in the middle east, both culturally, racially, geographically.
    So? Why u write these things? I dont care your opinions about Turkey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentis View Post
    No, I just follow common sense. Blood doesn't matter when it comes to self identification.

Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Balkanic/ Illyrian/Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 495
    Given: 188

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    >I'm not fired, because I quit
    kek

Most here would only agree of Balkan Union if Albania and Turkey are excluded, its not like you were invited.

Please romanian gypsy, don't be ridiculous.

I already told that we don't want to be in the same label with servs, romanian and bulgarian b gypsies.

You are not even balkans, but a strange mix of different nations speaking a bastard Latin language which doesn't make sense.

Also stop quoting me, I never quote you.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

>I'm not fired, because I quit
    kek

Most here would only agree of Balkan Union if Albania and Turkey are excluded, its not like you were invited.

Listen you the sewers gay. I am Albanian and majority of Balkans are slavic and i don't want to see their faces including your gypsy face. Unfortunately due to the Yugoslav Wars and their consequences we lost the train for the Europe. Albania was going to be part of EU with the first wave. Unfortunately as i said, due to the wars in Balkans and our bastard politicians we lost that possibility and i am here smelling the sewers of Bucharest in this forum.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

@Wota fuq

LIke I previously said, once Balkan Union starts, the muslims from Bosnia and Bulgaria would be expelled back into Turkey.
    More like 100 million unibrows will flood and colonize the Balkans totally upsetting the demographic and economic balance of the region. A Turkish unibrow tactic that is employed even to this day by Turkey.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

@Wota fuq

LIke I previously said, once Balkan Union starts, the muslims from Bosnia and Bulgaria would be expelled back into Turkey.
    Wisful thinking. The exact opposite will happen.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 767

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arjana View Post
    Please romanian gypsy, don't be ridiculous.

I already told that we don't want to be in the same label with servs, romanian and bulgarian b gypsies.

You are not even balkans, but a strange mix of different nations speaking a bastard Latin language which doesn't make sense.

Also stop quoting me, I never quote you.
    You will never be in the same label with us as you are not european to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Listen you the sewers gay. I am Albanian and majority of Balkans are slavic and i don't want to see their faces including your gypsy face. Unfortunately due to the Yugoslav Wars and their consequences we lost the train for the Europe. Albania was going to be part of EU with the first wave. Unfortunately as i said, due to the wars in Balkans and our bastard politicians we lost that possibility and i am here smelling the sewers of Bucharest in this forum.
    Albania never had a train to Europe, so you lost nothing.The only train you have is the one for Turkey so better keep the tickets close if you dont want to swim in the Med Sea.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Brennus, honestly, you can connect your country with China if you want. From my experience in Greece, i see many things in common. I don't know what you have in common with Iberians apart being at the same Union. Do you have investments in Iberia for example? I remember viejo denied any connections with Greece. Hristos kai Panagia mou, katse orthio re malaka.
    What we have in common? A political culture that is very different to that of Albania. Willingless and good will to cooperate. Trust.

Like I said Albania is Turkey's stooge in the Balkans. And your political scene, attitudes, etc look like zoo. And as time passes you become more and more like Turkey. Just as Turkey you act as rogue state and have no respect for established borders, signed treaties and so on. Noone would want to be in a Union or rather in a zoo with you. You resemble more Chechens in thuggery and Turkey in politics.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

1 Not allowed!

I agree with the idea of a balkan union, as long as it doesn't include Albanians. Turkey is too strong for such a thing and would end up swallowing the whole union no homo.

Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia. They would make a cool union with similar features throughout the union. Eastern Macedonia could be included but then the country would have to be split up.

For Albanians the only option is the European Union, if not that then just Albanians.

Last Online
    11-03-2017 @ 01:23 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Hero
    Laberia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 139
    Given: 119

1 Not allowed!

What we have in common? A political culture that is very different to that of Albania. Willingless and good will to cooperate. Trust.

Like I said Albania is Turkey's stooge in the Balkans. And your political scene, attitudes, etc look like zoo. And as time passes you become more and more like Turkey.
    True you have more common with Germany than you have with Albania.

Cant you argue with an Albanian once without using the word Turkey?
    Greece is sure culturally more related with Turkey than Albania is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentis View Post
    No, I just follow common sense. Blood doesn't matter when it comes to self identification.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

1 Not allowed!

Like I said Albania is Turkey's stooge in the Balkans. And your political scene, attitudes, etc look like zoo. And as time passes you become more and more like Turkey. Just as Turkey you act as rogue state and have no respect for established borders, signed treaties and so on. Noone would want to be in a Union or rather in a zoo with you. You resemble more Chechens in thuggery and Turkey in politics.
    I didn't said that i have something in common with you. You are from Asia, Greek members here have told you many times. You are related with Anatolian Stallion. Your place is not here in this forum but in his harem.

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread Information