Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Could a mediterranean alliance be a solution to "MerkelReich"?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    05-24-2021 @ 05:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,258
    Given: 3,510

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post

Wow, this thread is turning into a gastronomic encounter.
    Welcome to Southern Europe, if it was a central/northern European thread, it would turn to a banking encounter, or to a warlike encounter as an Eastern Euro thread

Last Online
    10-20-2020 @ 10:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ethnicity
    Sardinian
    Ancestry
    North Western Sardinia
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Sardinia
    Hero
    Leonidas of Sparta, Constantine XI, Hampsicoras of Cornus (Sardinian Hero)
    Religion
    Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,656
    Given: 332

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brennus dux gallorum View Post

roast lamb, is there anything similar in Iberia/italy?

Roast lamb is the most typical Sardinian specialty, along roast pork, roast lamb is the main dish during Christmas and Easter lunches and dinners

Below, lamb, pork and "sa corda" cooking on the embers. Sa Corda (the rope) is a braid made with lamb intestines filled with lamb meat, the name comes from Latin "Chorda" (intestine, tripe)

Non Auro, Sed Ferro, Recuperanda Est Patria (Not by Gold, But by Iron, Is the Nation to be Recovered) - Marcus Furius Camillus (Roman General)

Last Online
    02-16-2018 @ 10:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 15

0 Not allowed!

Welcome to Southern Europe, if it was a central/northern European thread, it would turn to a banking encounter, or to a warlike encounter as an Eastern Euro thread
    Yes, it is why we will be colonised, thanks to the social darwinist principle of survival of the fittest. Our attention absorbed by frivolous matters, while Germans with its allies are working for their European domination, Chinese people are expanding their economy, etc. I have a lot of inferiority complexes, among which one is caused by the idea of belonging to a inferior people which is accepting its moral genocide. Unluckily Angela Merkel, a former professor of an hard science, is the smartest politician in the world and wants to bring all the Europe under “Aryan” domination. When we will see the horrible consequences of her, the upper class of our countries (e.g., Mario Monti, Loukas Papadīmos, Giorgio Napolitano), who supported her project, will escape abroad with their families. The loosers can be killed or only humiliated, but it is how the world works: the survival of the fittest.

God save the Queen, may she live forever…

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teatisfilius View Post
    Yes, it is why we will be colonised, thanks to the social darwinist principle of survival of the fittest. Our attention absorbed by frivolous matters, while Germans with its allies are working for their European domination, Chinese people are expanding their economy, etc. I have a lot of inferiority complexes, among which one is caused by the idea of belonging to a inferior people which is accepting its moral genocide. Unluckily Angela Merkel, a former professor of an hard science, is the smartest politician in the world and wants to bring all the Europe under “Aryan” domination. When we will see the horrible consequences of her, the upper class of our countries (e.g., Mario Monti, Loukas Papadīmos, Giorgio Napolitano), who supported her project, will escape abroad with their families. The loosers can be killed or only humiliated, but it is how the world works: the survival of the fittest.

God save the Queen, may she live forever…

I will disagree with that "inferiority complex". Southern Europe survived through that mentally healthy way of thinking and behavior, under difficult circumstances.

The fact that media implicitly present the modern northern way of thinking as superior, doesn't mean that it really is, as a psychologist I would tell you that they have existential problems

But yes, in the rest you are right, we have to fight against an "Nordic domination"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I will disagree with that "inferiority complex". Southern Europe survived through that mentally healthy way of thinking and behavior, under difficult circumstances.

The fact that media implicitly present the modern northern way of thinking as superior, doesn't mean that it really is, as a psychologist I would tell you that they have existential problems

But yes, in the rest you are right, we have to fight against an "Nordic domination"
    Yes, I have a lot of existential problems and I am consious of it, but this is not the matter of our discussion. I do not want to be offensive, because my post was a simple provocation, but I think that sometimes a moderate inferiority complex can be useful to react, also from a political point of view. I think that the traditional southern way of thinking, which appears optimistic and carefree, is based on an hidden and sage pessimism, while the germanic and american way of thinking is based on an optimistic and dogmatic exaltation of work. However I repeat: we must not believe in phrases like "mentality who work to live and don't live to work", because it is a stereotype created by Nordic and Germanic politicians in order to influence their public opinion, when Greeks are really more hard-working than Germans, as noted Noam Chomsky in a recent Italian documentary.

I was blind but now I see
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-10-2024 @ 03:48 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,666
    Given: 5,623

0 Not allowed!

Nordic domination ?! really think so when their countries are being colonised with immigrants from the third world ? To whom this globalisation strategy serves ? Surely not the native peoples, they are being demographically replaced and their economies losing weight on a worldwide scale.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Nordic domination ?! really think so when their countries are being colonised with immigrants from the third world ? To whom this globalisation strategy serves ? Surely not the native peoples, they are being demographically replaced and their economies losing weight on a worldwide scale.
    In English the word “colonization” has two meanings, because it can indicate the occupation of land by new settlers or the subdual of a people, like the Greeks, under a foreign domination. Even if immigrants are a big problem in the Western world, I do not think that they will take the power in our contries, especially in the wealth and well-organised Northern Europe, and that the real attack to our democracies is rapressented by the raise of the unelected European institutions. Do you think our politicians would accept all this immigrants, if they were able to take the power? Our politicians want only to increase the number of desperate workers in order to diminish our incomes and become more productive in the competitive capitalistic European market. In Italy the reasons of this unregulated immigration are more complicated, because the Italian government was blackmailed by other European countries: I have already discussed this matter.
    Beyond the immigration rhetoric, I think that traditional parties will find solutions to the problem of unregulated immigration, because this phenomenon can cause the rise of “populist” parties and a dramtic increase in public expenditure. For examples, in Italy Interior Minister Minniti, who is a member of the pro-immigration Democratic Party, seems to have the intention of reducing the number of arrivals by adopting different strategies, like agreements with the Libian coast guard and the regulation of the activity of non-governmental organizations in the Strait of Sicily. However, the problem of immigration to Italy is more complex, because the former Minister of Foreign Affairs, Emma Bonino, has recently declared that Italy became volutarily the destination of all the African emigrants rescued in the Strait of Sicilia by a secret agreement with the European Union. I do not know why they took this decision, but some people, like the philosopher Paolo Becchi, supposed that Matteo Renzi accepted this agreement in exchange for more budget flexibility.

Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 11:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Messier 67
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54
    Given: 193

0 Not allowed!

They would need to learn how to properly create money, not from privately owned central banks who create money from debt:

They would need to be careful because the top leaders in the world are controlled through blackmail: illicit money, access to school age people, and even much more evil actions:

https://youtu.be/nEpcY5JU120?t=24m2s
    Last edited by Messier 67; 08-25-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Neo-liberal
    Hero
    Sikeliot
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes but we should have in mind that their economies can't work without third world immigrants

Who is gonna play the role of working class in Netherlands or Germany? Natives? No way..

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California