Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Should Szekely Land (Hungarians) get autonomy in Romania?

Banned
    Last Online
    05-19-2018 @ 03:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    like mannequins of the shop windows
    Politics
    I don't like proletarians(craftsmen workers) and their primitive descendants
    Religion
    I don't like uneducated people
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,654
    Given: 661

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    It is hungarians who convienced them they are hungarians, so they try to steal N.Transylvania.It is hungarians who consider them hungarian today and it is szekelrs who willingly declare themselvs hungarian, and not szekler.

ROmania just wants to preserve their ethnic group, the same as it does to any other minority.
    Don't lie idiot gypsy! Szekelys moved to Transylvania from Western Transdanubia in the late 11th century, they served as border guards of Hungarian Kingdom against nomadic tribesmen, like perchenegs and cumans, and from the 13th century against the nomadic vlachs (your direct ancestors).

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 767

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Stears View Post
    Don!t lie idiot gypsy. Szekelys moved to Transylvania from Western Transdanubia in the late 11th century, they served as border guards of Hungarian Kingdom against nomadic tribesmen, like perchenegs and cumans, and from the 13th century against the nomadic vlachs (Your direct ancestors).
    And?Ever since Trianon, Hungarian Government started to magyarise them.Almost none today consider themselves szekler.The magyar cultural days are funded from my taxes bozgor.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Siyendi View Post
    Szekler Hungarians complain that lastly Romanians attempt to consider them an 'ethnic group separate from Hungarians,
    Yes the Romani-an government is doing everything possible to destroy the Hungarian minority in Transylvania. Gypsy business...

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Yes the Romani-an government is doing everything possible to destroy the Hungarian minority in Transylvania. Gypsy business...
    No minority in Europe has the same rights as the ones in Romania.Even Bill Clinton expressed his admiration on how we threat our minorities.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

And?Ever since Trianon, Hungarian Government started to magyarise them.Almost none today consider themselves szekler.The magyar cultural days are funded from my taxes bozgor.
    Hahahah

HOw can somebody ''Magyarize'' Hungarian people ? You can spread such fantasy only to ignorant foreigners, not me (I am half Szekler). Vlach nomads are the real bozgors in Transylvania. Deal with it gypo.

Szeklers in Kingdom of Hungary, late 11th century:

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Hahahah

HOw can somebody ''Magyarize'' Hungarian people ? You can spread such fantasy only to ignorant foreigners, not me (I am half Szekler). Vlcah nomads are the real bozgors in Transylvania. Deal with it gypo.

Szeklers in Kingdom of Hungary, late 11th century:
    Szeklers were considered an different ethnic group than magyars, thoughout their existence until Trianon.Without them, Transylvania would barely have any hungarians.
    Moreso, if you are half szekler, then you are half romanian, because there is no genetic difference between szeklers,csango and even gagauz and romanians.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Szeklers were considered an different ethnic group than magyars, thoughout their existence until Trianon.Without them, Transylvania would barely have any hungarians.
    Moreso, if you are half szekler, then you are half romanian, because there is no genetic difference between szeklers,csango and even gagauz and romanians.

So all old and new Western encyclopedias are liars and conspirators, all Western academic historians are liars and conspirators, because they do not know about your romanian origin fantasy )))) Szekelys are white people, not balkan gypsy looking people like romanians. Szekyels were never considered separate ethnic groups in Encyclopedias, just subgroup of Hungarian people, like the old Northumbrians Wessex or Mercians were subgroup of medieval English people.

[IMG][/IMG]

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

So all old and new Western encyclopedias are liars and conspirators, all Western academic historians are liars and conspirators, because they do not know about your romanian origin fantasy )))) Szekelys are white people, not balkan gypsy looking people like romanians. Szekyels were never considered separate ethnic groups in Encyclopedias, just subgroup of Hungarian people, like the old Northumbrians Wessex or Mercians in England.
    Irrelevant analogy.
    1.In censuses and writings,even from Hungarian Kingdom, they are a separate ethnic group.
    2.Genetically they are identical to romanians.
    3.We don't even know their origin, but one thing is sure.They are not related with hungarians, but a different people.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Ethnicity
    Hungarian
    Country
    Hungary
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Religion
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Lollipop;4588197]
    So all old and new Western encyclopedias are liars and conspirators, all Western academic historians are liars and conspirators, because they do not know about your romanian origin fantasy )))) Szekelys are white people, not balkan gypsy looking people like romanians. Szekyels were never considered separate ethnic groups in Encyclopedias, just subgroup of Hungarian people, like the old Northumbrians Wessex or Mercians in England.
    /QUOTE]

Irrelevant analogy.
    1.In censuses and writings,even from Hungarian Kingdom, they are a separate ethnic group.
    2.Genetically they are identical to romanians.
    3.We don't even know their origin, but one thing is sure.They are not related with hungarians, but a different people.
    You don't want to know their origin.

Hungarian border guards[edit]

The Székelys speak the Hungarian language "without any trace of a Turkic substratum", indicating that they did not have a language shift during their history, according to scholars, who propose that the Székelys were descended from privileged Hungarian groups.[19][20] Most place names in Székely Land are of Hungarian origin, showing that the Székelys spoke Hungarian when they settled in the region.[21] The three main Hungarian dialects of Székely Land are closely connected to the Hungarian variants spoken along the western and southwestern borders of the medieval Kingdom of Hungary.[21] The dialect of the Székelys of Marosszék is similar to the dialects spoken by the Hungarian communities near Pressburg (now Bratislava in Slovakia) and in southern Burgenland.[22] The Hungarian variant of Udvarhelyszék is closely related to the tongue of the Hungarians in Baranya County and Slavonia.[22]The easternmost Székely communities' dialect is connected to the Hungarian variant of Burgenland.[22]

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

[QUOTE=Stears;4588209]

You don!t want to know their origin.

Hungarian border guards[edit]

The Székelys speak the Hungarian language "without any trace of a Turkic substratum", indicating that they did not have a language shift[dubious claim] during their history, according to hungarian* scholars, who propose that the Székelys were descended from privileged Hungarian groups.[19][20] Most place names in Székely Land are of Hungarian origin, showing that the Székelys spoke Hungarian when they settled in the region.[21] The three main Hungarian dialects of Székely Land are closely connected to the Hungarian variants spoken along the western and southwestern borders of the medieval Kingdom of Hungary.[21] The dialect of the Székelys of Marosszék is similar to the dialects spoken by the Hungarian communities near Pressburg (now Bratislava in Slovakia) and in southern Burgenland.[22] The Hungarian variant of Udvarhelyszék is closely related to the tongue of the Hungarians in Baranya County and Slavonia.[22]The easternmost Székely communities' dialect is connected to the Hungarian variant of Burgenland.[22]
    Let me correct you first.

Have you heard of Unio Trium Nationum?They are not hungarians, and never were.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information